[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Happy Birthday to our queen :heart4:....

I hope that she's having a lovely day enjoying the time with her love ones (specially her lovely boyfriend :lol:)...

Just to imagine that the two of them must been trying new filters now (feels insane) :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoJIYuIAAEb/

( by the way could someone pls help me on how to put a working link in here ? When I paste the link it doesn't appears the content. I was off for so long that I don't know how to do it anymore hahha. I tried to use the ''link'' button and I also tried to click enter after pasting the link but it still doesn't work :// )

• Like 16
  • Love 3
  • Blob 3

Happiest birthday to Korea Nation's First Love, The Chungmuro Queen, Box office Queen, Queen of Melodrama, Hallyu Queen and Hyun Bin's Queen, Son Ye Jin! May you have a wonderful celebration with your loved ones. Stay healthy, happy and in love! We love you. From BinJin fans all over the world!

:heart1:

• Like 16
  • Love 3
  • Blob 4

Just wanna share,,im a silent reader,but sometimes i do reply some comments when its really makes my heart flutter about hb@yejin..when the news came out that they're in relationship ill downloads all the OST of cloy..and i used to listen every day when i go to work and constantly..im a working mom and im using bike everyday as my transportation,.u know when you're tired,its a relief when you listen and you can't deny the flashback of best the moments of binjin.it make your heart flutter more and more..

Omg!my heart:bashful:more goodnews please..

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Blob 3

Just like during Christmas season when we fill our house with Christmas songs, today we filled our house with CLOY OST, we are intoxicated with SYJ, all of us! From my 8 yr old son, my unemotional eldest son (only emo with CLOy) to my emo daughter  to my husband :wub: who only likes kdrama lately because of this birthday girl! Yes we r celebrating ur special day! Happy happy birthday beautiful and adorable SYJ! 

P.s. i know ur lurking here :D

• Like 13
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Happy Birthday to the lady who has brought so much joy to our lives but most especially to the life of Hyun Bin! :heart:

May your day be filled with happiness the world can offer because you deserve it. :heart::love:

• Like 16
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3