[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Son Ye Jin's W Korea interview/photoshoot was posted on HB's birthday September 25 2019

Memories echoing through the train station trace her memory.

spacer.png

Longchamp is also Paris brand

http://www.wkorea.com/2019/09/25/now-here-손예진/

This also featured the apple 

wkorea2019-5.jpg

Same pose 

esquire4.jpg

:fullofhearts:

I have never had so much fun between Son Ye Jin's Esquire Korea 2018 and W Korea 2019 in one photoshoot of HB for Esquire Korea LOL

--

As for APAN Awards - like I mentioned in my previous post, I really don't expect anything much. It all comes down to COVID situation by then. I just want to know who wins now because the award show keeps getting postpone. I dont see them doing PDA they are both very private people and now SYJ is even more shy. She always more shy on stage too even though she has been on the stage several times winning awards - she said before she is more comfortable acting in front of monitor than being on stage. Everyone wears masks on stage whether it is presenting or accepting now. And they have to social distance. This is why I dont really expect anything. If we get something more that is great. Since when APAN Awards got reschedule last month, only HB was scheduled to attend but COVID cases were very bad on the original reschedule APAN Awards date. It also come down to rules - are just winners attending or nominees? Since one hopes they both attend, as it previously mentioned .. normally just one person is attending after confirmation. Since most couples want to keep it low key and not get more media attention on them.

• Like 17
  • Insightful 2

With all due respect, I as a true fan believe that Both Bin and Jin have fulfilled their duty or responsibility as icons of informing fans about their relationship status. They owe is no more and expecting anything beyond is foolish.

Let's respect their privacy and wish them our best. 

If they wish to appear together, write another msg or post pictures together... trust me it will just be a bonus to the happiness we are currently experiencing. 

• Like 16
  • Love 4

15 hours ago, Whitecheddarpopcorn said:

So blessed. So happy. And sooooooo INLOVE:heart:

Just watched both their Smart commercials, HB’s car totally appears at the end of SYJ’s commercial.

Sorry if this was already discussed before. Lol :sweat_smile:

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

I tried not to expect anything tomorrow. ( telling myself heehee)

We should be very happy they admitted they are dating at this point. I rarely post in Soompi but I am still reading. Many of us came from different backgrounds and some are long time solo stans. 

But I'm sure (almost) EVERYONE  here in this thread loves to see them have a happy ending. Let' s wait for good news. It's coming sooner than we think.

Edited by PRNforhappiness
typo
  • Like 13
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

I think some people (antis) just come here to stir the boat and cause chaos.. :isannoyed:they want the spotlight to be on them and I'm pretty sure they're laughing behind those keyboards once we jumped in to their traps and start giving them the attention.. :evillaugh:

So like our OTP, let us not give these low living people the credit and much needed attention that they want. :Fist1:.. Binjin knows their relationship, how much they love and trust each other. Let us respect and value Binjin's privacy.. Thats the best gift we us stans can give them. :kitty:

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, bin-jin said:

BIRTHDAY GIRL ~ YEJINHAND has gone on a IG like spree 12hrs ago

Oh so touching to see, Ye Jin always acknowledging gifts, tributes and efforts from fans.. 

Those poster greetings made by Thai fans that were placed on the tuktuks - so novel

:heart:

Binjin and solo stans who really love them - A for effort

5 hours ago, eLizza said:

knew him that much

the "longtime loyal fan" the poster was referring to, who transferred to the other fence last year and now has changed her username after the confirmation, if she knew him that much, well she missed out on a lot of cues from him - just the way he always stared and smiled at yj  unlike how he was with others, was such a big giveaway that even new fans had noticed. Hb is better off without that 'fan' who revealed her true colors

Yep a few bitter ones still trying to stir our binjin fam here and create issues out of air so let's ignore them after putting them in their place.

5 hours ago, eLizza said:

Marines is the toughest branch in military..He chose to go there by himself

HB is a gentleman and a MAN. Thanks for this tidbit never knew that he was a top marksman. He's not the one to shy away from difficulties B)

The Negotiation showing again next week in South Korea for one week. In honor of BinJin's first work together. The power couple :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3

Just a friendly and gentle reminder to the lurkers/antis that this is a BinJin forum, thus the title is Official Hyun Bin :heart: Son Ye Jin. This forum supports them BOTH as couple and as individual artist. 

Please stop the negativity. The world still has Covid, not all countries have the vaccines as yet, America has problems (to our shippers in America, we are praying for you), each one of us have our own personal problems but then comes the Good News and Announcement that our BinJin are In Love. Best News to start the year.

Last year, CLOY/Capt Ri and Seri has given has reason to smile and forget even for awhile the Covid and being in lockdown. January 1, 2021, the announcement of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin gave us the reason to believe in hope, Love, perseverance, answer to prayer and that wishes do come true. With that alone, we are GRATEFUL, happy and blessed. 

The following are reminder to the lurkers and antis who have so much expectations - 

Roles of actor/actresses in general (not just HB and SYJ):

- give us good movies (HB and SYJ has mentioned this in their speeches during their awards that they will try to give us this)

- good performance 

- win awards

- be a good role model 

- fan meeting, if situation allows (Covid-free)

Role of Fans/Stans/Supporter/Shippers to their idols:

- Support their idols by watching their movies/Tv shows

- buy the products they are endorsing (if able)

- ship responsively

- respect their privacy

- pray for them

- show love and support on their important days e.g birthdays, anniversary, successes and awards by giving gifts and flowers

To my fellow BinJin sisters, if I forget something, apologies, you can add to the list..

@eLizza, thanks for posting HB’s marine training. I did not know that. Wow! now I admired him more. 

Our BinJin does not owe us anything. Not even a letter from HB. The past 2 years, HB has showed his love, admiration and affection to Ye Jin. He was so obvious with his loving stares, his sweet smiles with just the mention of Ye Jin’s name, HB praising Ye Jin’s beauty and acting skills. That, for me, is already announcement of his feelings to Ye Jin. Action speaks louder than words.

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 11
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, kimeon_ said:

YES. Ignore those "monster in laws". They got dating confirmation; they want a letter. They got a letter, they want marriage announcement. They got marriage announcement, they want BinJin babies.. they got a BinJin girl, they want a BinJin boy. These type of people will always be there. All they do is demanding and demanding from other people's relationship while forgetting their own. LOL. 

Let's celebrate BinJin's love in a boundary given by them both. They will share when the time comes. Such was their confirmation on January 1st. Don't forget that BinJin owes us NOTHING about their personal lives. Only two people are in it, that's them; Bin and Jin. 

I saw some "announcement" from Instagram binjinmania, we have something to look forward to in Feb 2021. I reckon a joint CF. I am imagining it has to do with Smart and Valentine's Day (coz it's Feb?). Oh my BinJin heart. 

I am very happy to read that almost 99% comments are POSITIVE comments cheering on BinJin relationship from KNetz. That speaks volumes. LOVE. 

They're like viruses and keep on mutating! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

I am happy and still celebrating they confirmed. I will not expecting too much from our Lovebirds. Specially for Binnie for writing a letter about his dating confirmation.

As @cybertron said "you will enjoy their moment when you least expect" I do agree with that statement. Since I've been  lurking here first in 2012 to some other thread I came back here last Februrary 2020 because of CLOY and BinJin of course then I decided making my account last November so I can write my own opinion and sharing some trivia on these thread. During Baeksang Awards I didn't expect too much from them how they interact and treated each other as I posted here yesterday. Even before they didn't confirmed yet there are many speculations which some are became facts already and until they've confirmed I know some of us here had already hinted that they are dating/relationship. We should be happy for that and not expecting too much. The same day CF post, an incoming joint CF and some other coincidences instances are already our hint to enjoy. Be considerate enough as we know that their respective agency's had already given us a statement together with Jinnie let's accept it and don't asked for Binnie's confirmation letter he has own way how to confirm it just leave that to him. We never know that one day he will give us a big surprise that we will enjoy for the moment. As for now we need to give them space and privacy they didn't confirmed it just for media play and maybe one of the reason why they decided to confirm is because there are people who keep on tagging there names to a groundless rumors without any evidences. Let's be a good example to the newbies here in our BinJin Land/Thread give them point of view and trivia that they doesn't know before. Let's not became bashers here that soon will became haters too as BinJin haters do to our OTP. Let's enjoy the works and acknowledgement that they given to us there are alot of things that we should look unto and cherish the things they have shared to us. Let's give them time for their own privacy. What we are here for? If we keep on asking them an explanation they have already confirmed with a statement so let's be happy give them support and love that's what we could do as fans. Let's look forward on their next new work and new projects. Let's wait for their new announcement if they will do it well we are too lucky that they will shared it again to the public.I am  glad that they already confirmed it. And finally after 20yrs of her career Binnie was the one who break the walls of Jinnie's first public relationship. I am satisfied and contented that finally Jinnie had found the man that she wanted in life, the man who will be the father of her future children, the man who looks like her father, the man who can take care of her and the man that had a good personality (her good person). And for Binnie finally he found the woman of his life, the woman who has a dream, the woman who can cook, the woman who can eats well, the woman who is hardworking, the woman who can understand his job and him, and the woman who can be the mother of his future children. (Wink Wink Wink)

I gonna share this link so that we will learn from this Lovebirds. I adored this Couple so much. Like SYA and SKG, LBY and JS, LMJ and LBH, and KTH and Rain. These Couple are the next example that we need to look for. The way they look for future partner they wanted in life. (Wink Wink Wink)

7 Ways Son Ye Jin Breaking Her 20-Year Official Dating Hiatus For Hyun Bin Shows Us That We Shouldn’t Settle

https://zula.sg/hyun-bin-son-ye-jin/

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Thanks again @eLizza for posting Hyun Bin’s marine training photo. I just noticed that his number on his helmet is 2101. 

Now, the announcement of them In Love and dating was on year ‘21 on the 01/first month. Depending on which country you’re from, this date is also written as 21.01. 

Or if we add the numbers of 21 + 01 = 22

We, BinJin shippers/stans knows the significance of the number 22.

Just my thoughts, apologies if I am over reacting. I am so in love with these  two - Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin. I am just looking for things to connect any significance.

For me, It’s not coincidence anymore, it is Fate, Destiny, Meant To Be, God’s will. 

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 16
  • Love 7