[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

Hey everyone, check this explanation from Korean fans about SYJ's IG message.

I find this video so sweet. Cant imagine how Korean community is  embracing  and accepting binjin as a couple...it indicates that koreans are giving a highly approval of their relationship and even encouraging the two to get married.  Wow!

What a loving couple ..

Binjin all the way!. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

From the latest Vogue Korea article:

" Maybe we knew first. The fact that Hyun Bin and Son Yejin are going to fall in love." 

The Vogue Photoshoot was August 2018 and Vogue knew? But, but Dispatch said they only have been dating for 8 months.  Yeah, okay, Dispatch if you say so. 

#ICBM

:approves:

http://www.vogue.co.kr/2021/01/04/공개-열애-시작한-현빈-손예진/

• Like 9
  • Blob 2

Why does stuff they say on their ideal types make me want to cry more now LOL -  I remember when we had gone over them before and we were all like they found each other, they are soulmates etc. Most of us here already believed they are a couple at Baeksang. I guess because it is more real now and everything we had gone over now feels slightly more emotional :D 

Star1 magazine also did a post on them. HB did an interview/photoshoot with them in the past.

In 2021, the first official couple was born!

After tvN's "Crash Landing On You" ended, the sad news was delivered to viewers! I thought Dooly couple was left in the drama, but I can't believe I can see them in real life!

More like a drama than a drama.

At-Deter can't just sit still with the exciting news!
The same age couple, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin's fashion.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJnfgUuME1j/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 1/3/2021 at 1:32 PM, Sun-shine said:

Sorry with my bad English.

Welcoming...Our lovely Queen of Troll...Yejinssi!!!

sbs interview/the negotiations / 2018

Mc : what is your first impression to him?

Bin : ( expectation....my acting, my personality)

YJ : He has a smooth skin. The hair is also soft. That skin, that hair is too good for a man. It is really desired by a lot of actresses!

Bin :...Hahahaha...

Haha I think YJ really had those thoughts about his skin/hair (which made HB shy :D ) but she was also going to keep it light in her answers and not going to share anything deeper/anything that could be misinterpreted about a male costar in an on camera interview.  But HB keeps throwing all these sincere compliments in her face. :D 

The swoon compliment me, 2019

Bin : I cheer on the beauty and acting skills of actress Son, who always works hard whenever and whetever! Don't hold back on that beauty and acting ability, and continue working hard like a cow. Cow Yejin fighting!

(also Bin expecting the best compliment from Yejin)

YJ : Oppa...i first saw you when i was my 2nd year of middle school. I think it was when you appeared as kang gook in Ireland. Hyun Bin oppa is the best actor in my life. I listen to the ost"if it isn't me" everyday. I have watched all of your projects since then. The more i watch your acting, the more touched i am. I will always support and cheer on you.

Bin : (shocked mode)...Isn't this a SCAM?? How could she...

This is FRAUD!!!! Do Not be fooled by her eye smile!!!!

YJ : ...Hahaha...

This game was SO fun to watch.  If they were already dating at the time, or even if they were not yet but just attracted to each other, they would so want to know how the other would compliment them.  I can just imagine YJ giggling to herself as she googles the internet and can't wait to prank HB and imagining his face when he finds out lol.  She was so adamant the did it all herself without the help of staff lol.  Poor HB he didn't see it coming, but he'll take all the pranks from her in return for her LOL and eye smiles I think.   YJ really is such a great actor and had such good self control and didn't even crack a smile though she must have been dying inside lol when HB responded sincerely to her compliment.  I do think she was sincere when she said she was touched by HB's acting and will always cheer him on and support him.  Awww.   I love that HB complimented SYJ's skills as an actress, her work ethic, her drive, loves all that about her and never wants to hold her back. 

Jan 1, 2021

YJ : Announce her BF in her personal account (in front of 854,5 million instagram users. 4,66 billion internet users.

I'm thankful to have been able to meet a good person...

Bin: Yaaahhhh!!! OMG!!!! ...(faints because of the happiness)

Wow, SYJ's IG followers is up to 4m now after the announcement and her post!!  

I hope they are both feeling warmly embraced by all the love from everyone.  They've earned the goodwill and support from being lovely people over a 20 year career. 

Sure they have received many private congratulations from their friends and colleagues.  If there are chat groups for CLOY/TN staff... the Company 5 actors haha.... fun imagining their reactions to the official "news". :P  I'm sure people wondered about them but maintained their professionalism. 

also 

Bin interview 2005

i like girls who love to laugh. Because i am very dull. If my girlfriend is also dull, it should be very boring if we are together.

congratulations Binssi!!! You win a heart of Our queen of troll!! Your life will never be boring!!

LOL.  This was priceless.  They both strike me as being self aware people hehe.  Here's to hoping they have a lifetime of laughter together. 

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, Seriya said:

Wow, SYJ's IG followers is up to 4m now after the announcement and her post!!  

I hope they are both feeling warmly embraced by all the love from everyone.  They've earned the goodwill and support from being lovely people over a 20 year career. 

@Seriya I’ve also seen posts from some of Binnie’s fan groups embracing Jinnie & planning to send gifts for her birthday. It’s truly heartwarming to see! 

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

It is day 5 after SYJ's confirmation and i am with a lot of people anticipating what HB will roll out to say....

Meantime, i am so happy that after the announcement, a lot of people show oneness with our couple...

• Like 18

Cross filming was postpone till September. SYJ is back to reviewing works. They say it is due to lack of preparation due to covid and they were going to film in April. I am still not sure about that because from what I can tell Sam Worthington was not free to film in April and Ethan Hawke is too busy with his new projects.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002922588

• Like 7
  • Sad 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Cross filming was postpone till September. SYJ is back to reviewing works. They say it is due to lack of preparation due to covid and they were going to film in April. I am still not sure about that because from what I can tell Sam Worthington was not free to film in April and Ethan Hawke is too busy with his new projects.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002922588

Aww, this is going to be a big change of plan then. In case Sam and Ethan can't join I hope the production will find someone else suitable. I think YJ was pretty excited about filming this since she wanted to challenge herself with something new and outside of her comfort zone (aka Hollywood and foreign film), so I'd be bump if the movie doesn't work out at all due to Covid. Knock on wood! 

----

Just saw this on the side of our Soompi thread and thought it's pretty cool to have these dates as a reminder of BinJin's freaking awesome history with our celebration.

Ending of CLOY, release of lovey-dovey BTS and ending party in Feb 2020.

Baeksang in June 2020.

And of course, confirmation in Jan 2021. 

Screenshot-2021-01-05-at-11-15-32-AM.png

----

On a different note, oh...oh my, look at these two when they were young. I can't wait for them to build their own little BinJin nation. Their children will be so beautiful, inside and out. They'll have the most good looking, loving, understanding, and kind parents who will do their best to protect their family and happiness. 

133321430_4659191890814252_2854086853361

Spoiler

133583175_4659192184147556_6447812356703

(Credit: as tagged and BinJin Couple FB group)

----

Is anyone like me? BinJin's love story seems so much like a fairy tale, it's happening just the way I have wished it to be, that I'm starting to feel sad for myself :)) Now my standard of finding a "good" man is too high! 

sad anne hathaway GIF

• Like 8
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4