[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Happy Birthday to incredible Son Eon-jin on this special day . Yes - SYJ is beautiful but what sets her apart is her intelligence, wit and sincerity, in the same way that her boyfriend/partner HB is so much more than just a handsome man. (I'm sure the right word is fiance ever since they started lighting up the universe with their extra glowy GLOWINGNESS but until confirmed as a fact forgive my delulu). Together they have lit up the universe and united us in the most unexpected way!  I'm sure HB has found wonderful ways to share this special day with her. To celebrate here is this non techy first time shipper ahjumma's first embedded GIF. Happy day to all.

:happydance:

• Like 12
  • Love 8
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

So many wonderful birthday wishes for Yejin unnie! I gotta squeeze mine in before the day is over in Korea. 

Happy Birthday to our:

- Nation's First Love

- Melo Queen 

- RomCom Queen 

- Box Office Queen 

- Empress of Chungmuro

- Hallyu Queen 

- Binnie's Girlfriend 

Words can't express how much respect and admiration I have for this woman, not only for her beauty, but also her wit, her kindness, her talents, her intelligence, her passion, her wiseness, and the sincere love and appreciation she has for her fans. I've never felt more happy for YJ to be where she is today, for her success, and the love from her family/collegues/friends and of course, her Binnie.

I don't know what else to wish, but really hope to continue seeing her shine with her upcoming works and for her to soon have a wonderful family of her own. I'll forever support her until we're both old with wrinkles and grey hair. And until then I'll be damn sure that she'll still be as amazing as she is today.

May Son Ye Jin stays happy, healthy and gorgeous as always!

• Like 12
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Happiest Birthday to the most amazing woman in the world, SON YE JIN!!!!! :heart4:

I wish her all the best in everything....health, happiness, success and relationship/marriage :tounge_xd:

My delulu mind couldn't  help thinking all sorts of stuff HB did for YJ on her birthday....her friends probably came to celebrate but after they went home, HB would stay over and then they would have some quality and private celebration just the two of them....and their little puppy!

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 3

She's so sweet. She's getting so much love and gift from fans. She is still liking posts on instagram too :)

I really wonder what she going to do with all the flowers and all those cakes lol. They're going to put on cake weight :) It's ok though hahaa...

Also this 3 layer birthday cake is impressive lol..

Spoiler

• Like 10
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY DEAR SON YE JIN. We have gathered so many EonerJins (energy) from the power of Love you have showered since you have shared your talent to the entertainment industry. In return, we will always be praying for Good Tidings to you and your family. Thank you for sharing the Good News, that you have found The Good Man, The One you were meant to be. You deserve Happiness. Blessing you and HB the best. Always be our ViTaeBIN for our everyday EonerJIN. https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ6T6zOJqgd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link:loveu:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Seeing all the love for Ye Jin from around the world is incredibly touching. Something especially amazing is the worldwide appeal and unity that Cloy, HB and SYJ seems to have caused. Their story signifies the common thread throughout the world. We all want love, we all need a beautiful love story, and they gave us this. It is a beautiful story to get to witness. Sharing this emotion with all of you from so many countries is even more beautiful. 
Thank you BinJin!! Thanks Thank You GIF by j.pictures

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

There was also a brief Confidential Assignment 2 update released earlier. It was more related to one of the filming locations having been confirmed. It says it will be filming in February. I guess they want to confirm production details first before official casting update is released. As last casting talk was in late August when Daniel Henney was also positively reviewing and Yoona - that update was more on proposal  - checking their schedules back then.

Hopefully we will get more official CA sequel news soon. Since regardless, if HB, Yoo Hae Jin and Yoona are back - plus if Daniel is indeed joining, that is only 4 casts announced. I assume there should be more - we don't even know much about the movie except American team is involved as well. 

I think Yoona's drama Hush wraps up filming sometime end of this month due to Hush final episode date and Daniel is currently still in LA base on his last instagram post a few days ago.

Reporter Kim Jung-ho = Chuncheon City, Gangwon Province, announced on the 11th that the films "Cooperation 2" and "Night Run" starring the nation's top actors will be filmed in the region.

"Confidential Assignment 2" produced by JK Film will begin filming next month.

"Confidential Assignment 2" is a sequel to "Confidential Assignment," which was released in 2017 and succeeded in attracting 7.81 million viewers, starring actors Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae-jin and Lim Yoon-ah, and director Lee Seok-hoon, who directed "The Himalayas" and "The Pirates," will take the megaphone.

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2021011113568288398

In this article it also mentioned Night Trip - Ha Jung Woo and KNG movie. Their movie films this month and KNG casting was announced a few days ago whereas HJW official casting confirmation was announced around Nov 20 time. There have been some casting where they just announce the entire cast at once too I have noticed and then the movie actually films later that month.

If it's happening, hope SYJ has cameo in some form as the sequel is directed by PD Lee who directed  Son Ye Jin in The Pirates as well :) Plus JK film is producing again which also did Confidential Assignment and The Negotiation. The Himalayas movie he directed Hwang Jung Min and Jung Woo were in it - HB went to that premiere too :)  Actually even when HB did The Fatal Encounter back then - the screenwriter is the same for The Negotiation lol. 

Also The Negotiation is being released for a limited run this week in Korea

tn5.jpg

• Like 10
  • Insightful 3
  • Blob 1

Oh loved that FMV from edelweiss. Great choice of song. Never gets old seeing the way HB look at SYJ and hearing him talk about her... their smiles and laughter together.  From TN to CLOY, they just look so good together in every way.  They are in their prime, personally and professionally.

Lovely to see all the loving gestures and messages from fans to SYJ on her bday.  Sure she's feeling the love and being touched by it all.  I like that Philippines fans' also made a donation to a charity in her name.  That's something that she and the beneficiaries will surely appreciate. 

First bday after openly declaring her love for a good man for the first time in her 20 year career.  Must be freeing and feeling blessed.  Even though covid means a smaller gathering, sure it's no less wonderful with her dear loved ones.  CLOY succeeding beyond all expectations, ushering in new fans from all round the world, and warm reception to the news of her and HB, they both have a lot to celebrate professionally and privately.  

A longer than usual acting hiatus is something new for SYJ so I hope it's not difficult for her and doesn't last too long.  I hope she can capitalise on CLOY and have the pick of a great project next, even one before Cross if that has to be delayed. And I do really hope Cross happens for her as I think she would love to tackle that challenge.  Whatever happens, she now has a good person beside her to go through it all with her and give her love and support, and who importantly, loves her as a strong woman, and just the way she is. 

Thanks to @complicated in SYJ thread who may have identified the interview where SYJ said she is not very affectionate with her family and they are all like that maybe because they are from Daegu, but with her boyfriend, with all the affection built up, she will show him everything.  Anyone have a link to the SBS power fm interview where SYJ wears a light purple sweater and sits at a roundtable with DJs? Thanks.  I love the idea of SYJ showing HB all her affection haha. 

• Like 12
  • Love 2

Some of her gifts were complied through this video :) Although I think the ones she received earlier before her actual birthday could be missing. If she were to do a collage - it would be a lot of work or she would have to choose between the gifts she received. Or she could do a video. i think why she decided to instead like people's posts :) Plus Han River is an ice due to the snow storm on Wednesday - plus the tight social gathering limit of it can't be 5 or more people that has been in place. So she spent her birthday quietly with HB. She said that she normally spends her actual birthday quietly in Esquire Korea 2018 when she is not working.

• Like 13
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

Seeing these photos for the first time makes me wow. Look whose really destined. I can't believe that these happen along time ago. Bennie you're not only the Best Boy we ever know, you are also a photo bomber ever! Imagine photo bombing behind Jinnie it's a big wow! What a coincidence! Binnie you really like to see her and after 16 yrs. you ended up with her as her good person and future husband. ^_^ (Wink Wink Wink) 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 5
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1