[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Anyeonghaseyo yeorubun chinggus. July is coming to an end and we have had been flooded with so many receipts, candies and fruits from our beloved BINJIN. I said to myself before the 22nd, if ever BINJIN will post simultaneous Updates, i will make another FMV, the prev mv was blocked, mianne, sorry though. since its a weekend hope this will entertain a little. Collaboration with my 13 yr old son. Maybe my last this year coz i will be operated for glaucoma. Happy Weekend :heart3:

22 Signs your ezclusive close friend will marry you. 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, Edelweiss88 said:

Pardon me? I am Canadian but I was not born in Canada. Yeah, I am not nice...I am kind. I’d rather be kind than nice. Canadians are tactful too. Just sayin. :heartxoxo:

Me too, I am not a natural born Canadian but I am as Canadian (44 years here)  and Filipino as I can be. And I believe I am nice and kind. I do always say sorry. LOL 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Everyone says HB has NO SOCMED!!

Guess what there’s an interview in 2011, interviewer asked him abt an article/commend that he remembered and HB said

“from what i saw on TWITTER today”

OMGGGG so HB has a korean twitter acct and lurks on TWITTER while his gf YJ lurks on IG.  Perhaps one day BOTH lurk into Soompi Forum to pickup more english for their hollywood projects LOLOLOL.. 

:spitswater:

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Wiggle 1

12 hours ago, charray said:

Nobody seems to know what really happened, not even the administrator or moderators. Below was the reply given from Rakuten to one of the moderators when she asked.

I think from an IT perspecttive, there was an infra problem. It took them more than 2 days to restore all of it. It happens. It's a matter of how fast you restore.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

@bin-jin but HB is already good at English lol.. SYJ may still have her accent a bit but they both know English :lol: I thought someone said he lurks here lol.. I mean it is obvious they are keeping tabs even if it isnt them that is actually lurking :lol: it is funny too like during SeGa commentary he knew audiences thought his and hjw make out scene on the bed was being considered "wild" lol.. even hjw didn't know about that lol.. The google translate image of that picture didn't come out clear in terms of translation/it was a bit confusing what was being talked about lol. however, I remember back then he said he doesnt have twitter :P He like he had no interest to ever get twitter lol. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

On 7/23/2020 at 1:08 AM, CartPusherInLA said:

My offer from many posts ago still stands.  Everyone in the BinJin Nation, when the travel eases and you want to come to LA, your Cart Pushing Auntie in LA will be happy to brave LAX and pick you up,  LA is after all the Epicenter of #InGroceryWeTrust.  We can visit Pavilions Newport Beach (We have decided to debunk the Ralph's myth, right @cloyfan @Elle R)  Maybe have brunch at the Resort at Pelican Hill also in Newport Beach. 

No BinJin LA trip will be complete without a trip to see The TREE where Jinnie famously stood (her IG post).  This tree is in front of the Garden Suite Hotel, the venue of her friend's daughter's  first birthday.  I have been to this location and as a true Blue BinJin fan, it does give you the chills!  As added bonus we can go to the Lights at the LACMA where she posed as well.  This is just a stone's throw from Koreatown and we can go to her fave bar and restaurant (name escapes me as of now) .

Of course because of the current situation, all travel will now fall under the delulu category.   My offer, however, has no expiration date as I know I will be in the BinJin family for the long haul.

Pray and hope for a cure and look forward to the day when we all can share the story of a man named Binnie who met his smiling eye lady named Jinnie and they lived happily ever after. And boy do we have some stories to tell! 

@Baylack(what a touching post), @HappyForLove @Nenski I had no intention of voting (Tiktok to me was so painful but I had to do what i needed to do)but because of your posts and the intention to get behind our Queen, who am I not to? And so I did and I will continue to vote.

@Cherie CeeOTP was not even born when I graduated from the University can I still call HB Oppa?

Can I join you ladies? The forum was unavailable for several days and I thought I lost it forever:o So glad to catch up now :crazily:

5 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

On a rare occasion you might encounter someone not nice but then later it turns out they weren't born in Canada lol. Also, they should consider making a future trip here - Toronto or Vancouver lol. The chances if anyone of us spotted them in a grocery store, we wouldn't take a picture of them :lol: Whenever I recognize someone famous, I don't do anything LOL! They should definitely avoid Korea town or Markham though lol. Whenever there are Korean celebs/pop stars who attended TIFF in the past, there would be huge crowds of people lining up lol. I remember when it happened last time, I would always be like where did all these people come from :P Although I think Han Ji Min got by fine when she was here for TIFF in 2016 :lol: Like I hadn't realized I had seen her at the screening I was at till May - I remember seeing the film but I had forgotten she was there :P 

I hope we get the vaccine soon & Canada opens its borders to us here in the US :blink: I went to TIFF before but hopefully the next time we might see their movies there :rolleyes:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@bin-jin but HB is already good at English lol.. SYJ may still have her accent a bit but they both know English :lol: I thought someone said they lurk here lol..

yeap a taiwanese journalist HB stan - Chewy said few times in our forum that KTP lurk into this forum and making us excited lol. She has few up close with HB and shared quite alot on HB esp his fam background..,

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@Seri2020 yes Late Autumn was here for TIFF (but I wasn't living in Toronto then) but he didn't go to TIFF :lol: So hopefully their future projects do end up here again. So we all can see them ;) Otherwise, please just make a future trip to Canada. It is beautiful just come in spring-fall time - however summer is better ;) Plus we have baseball in Toronto lol... Otherwise, I guess I will spend more money travelling to see them now  :lol: Whenever we can travel again.. 

@bin-jin yea I remember that lol. anyways, I ended up editing a lot of my previous posts that I made before Baeksang :lol: Honestly, though Jinnie has a lot of free time now. So who knows she could be lurking since June 9 :P  if not earlier lol..

Also when are we able to access clubs again..

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I saw a few times that fans from this forum & twitter keep on mentioning that they hope Binjin will act on movie like Mr & Mrs Smith. In my mind, that's only the fans & shipper hope. 

I have no idea that actually Jinnie know about this & she completely agree with the fans suggestion !! :w00t: 

:spitswater:

Soompi article in 2018, TN era. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1229699wpp/son-ye-jin-says-hyun-bin-make-great-mr-mrs-smith

BTW she think both of them will be a good match in this movie :phew:

Sorry, maybe some of u guys already knew about this info.

However, for me this is new info & I'm still excited to know about it.. haha.. :w00t:

:elated:

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

Glad the forum is back!!  Been into hiatus for few days because of being sick and i really missed reading several pages.

Speaking of Peaches, we can now consider as Binjin Nation that our national fruit is peach :lol::lol:...

even the  fruit of Binjin choice are the same , PEACHES.. 

TRULY, it's no longer COINCIDENCE, it's destiny!!!:heart:

@CartPusherInLA thank you for the invitation sister, i could also join hopefully if the situation permits since im only here in midwest..

It will be a real pleasure to meet YOU SISTERS if it happens.

:happydance:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Hello again to all!

Glad the forums are back. I really wanted to comment and read comments. I am really hooked what can i say!!!:P:P

For those who were members in the club, what is happening? The club tab is gone and when i try to access it through past posts (from the bell tab)

It says " YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMITION TO VIEW THIS CONTENT"

are you having the same issues?

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1