[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

My binjin family!  How nice to have them back ... because a while ago browsing around, I stumbled upon the binkyo forum and entered in a curious way ... I do not intend to encourage any action or type of war with this.  But I was amused to see the parallel between the binkyo family and our binjin family, for them binnie loves peaches and coincidentally hye kyo had a nickname that she used on instagram about this in addition to practically ensuring that binnie loves peaches for this reason, while  we almost almost are our traditional binjin fruit and the remembrance of the angels shopping and the like.  The truth is that I propose that our official fruit be our beloved olenjilemon since it is more authentic and more unique than the peach because it is a hybrid plant that reminds us of our tomato grower.  To be honest I love our family, maybe it is something ugly to see other forums to compare, but I feel that this place is like our paradise, on one side you will see our national fruit, on the other a shopping cart, our founder director Lee Jong-seok  for being one of the first binjin shippers and vice president Lee Jeong-hyo who is the least obvious of all something we saw at the awards at the time that our binjin went on to receive his award hahaha anyway, tell them that and he missed our little one  country

:highonflowers:

By the way ... would someone teach me how to add photos?  I put the URL but it always appears in red

https://images.app.goo.gl/zqZNBfTjMK3Y7kjX8

• Off-Topic 1
  • Insightful 1

@Annie12

I am having the same issue as you where I cannot view the tweet attached and have to keep refreshing the page before the tweet appear again

@ElectricHearts Hopefully the club is up again. I want to preach peaches, count peaches there lol...:ph34r::w00t::P

I just saw the vid on aft BAA2020 where HB car left and YJ car was on stand by at the parking lot ready to drive off aft him.  Its a different clip we saw previously AND I FORGET TO SAVE OR LIKE THAT vid for tracking lol

I need guidance on how to add photos too.,,

• Like 6
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

You will need to upload your photos to a photo sharing site first and then copy the link and paste the link here. 

I use postimage for uploading of photos. Perhaps some of you can share what you use too.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

I have been using the dark mode and have been having no problems. Occasionally embedded content does not show, but refreshing solves it. 

Anyway, just sharing this amusing content that has been making the rounds since last week. The forum was down so could not share it, good thing I came across it again.   Enjoy!:heartxoxo:

• Like 2
  • LOL 19
  • Wiggle 1

44 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

@Annie12

I am having the same issue as you where I cannot view the tweet attached and have to keep refreshing the page before the tweet appear again

@ElectricHearts Hopefully the club is up again. I want to preach peaches, count peaches there lol...:ph34r::w00t::P

I just saw the vid on aft BAA2020 where HB car left and YJ car was on stand by at the parking lot ready to drive off aft him.  Its a different clip we saw previously AND I FORGET TO SAVE OR LIKE THAT vid for tracking lol

can you share the video please?

Hello chingus!

I am just lurking through the threads as we are back on some track! But some issues are being discovered so try to post only the link of the tweets if you have problem with embedding until we get in to the right track! IG embedding is strictly prohibited! Paste only the link of any IG posts you like!

And dear @bin-jin chingu has asked some questions! I think other chingus can follow the same here! If you found any video on instagram or twitter or youtube, simply copy & paste the url here! Then the site will auto embed the video for you! But please don't let instagram to embed the video!

I see that @charray chingu is also right about photo uploading! I use this site to upload photos & PNGs... Specially it's great for PNG uploads! :lol:

And about adding photos, google search the photo then right click, copy & paste the image link here! The photo will be auto embedded! You can also do the same for the photos on facebook as well! And GIFs also follow the same method to be posted here!

Nice to see you all & I hope you will follow the rules I mentioned above! :lol:

Happy shipping, guys!

• Thanks 22

1 hour ago, bin-jin said:

Wow, that sounds like a legit receipt haha!! Hope you can find the vid and post it here.

Welcome back all Binjin Shoppers!!

• Like 1
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, MASTERPIECE said:

I saw on IG when YJ made a guesting i think the show was the master house. The video shows of her looking for her phone and she made a comment that she put her things to do on her phone memo and the poster screen shot YJ’s phone and one of the memos was “ yoon mi rae I love you” lyrics it was dated on her memo Oct 2018 and thats right after the negotiation era. The lyrics was about falling in love with a friend hmmm why would you put the lyrics on your memo if it doesn’t have a meaning to you. I honestly believed they are a couple since late 2018 or early 2019!

I missed that part lol.. Or I didn't notice it since I don't know Korean. I should watch it again lol. Since the episodes were filmed Nov 13/14 time, it was clear to me while she was playing movie charades she was thinking of him with mentioning of his movie Spin Kick and gave other answers later that can be related to his dramas. That is why I believe she did a movie/drama marathon of his works she missed sometime post TN film period as she's super free lol. Plus this is before MOTA is on the air. Also I guess the Nov golf sighting was before the episodes were filmed. So she's thinking of him more too. For me, LA is the serious dating period since they're super free. HB hinted doing Rampant press, that he hopes to take a break after the the drama is over. Break= vacation lol. He was originally supposed to do it when after Rampant filming was done but couldn't say no to the MOTA script. That was why he officially was confirmed for it early April before TN reshoots happened. 

@CartPusherInLA I agree about the fridge. Plus sitr press, she mentioned she liked beer now thanks to all the beer she drank filming the show. Also we know all the food and drinks they had during TN filming, also mention again during TN promo period and all the food related jokes in TN commentary. Plus she only says hi to the director. Lots of scenes in MOTA filming in SK were night shoots. This is why he would have free time after Spain filming and all those other sightings in August and Nov time in terms of golfing lol. Watching MOTA again this time is interesting as I'm watching based on filming locations lol. Honestly the editor of the show had a lot of work to do base on how the Spain, Slovenia/Hungary and sk footages were put together in the first 6 episodes lol... A lot of the other actors had more sk filming that needed to be filmed then during those episodes. I hadn't realized before how many scenes he actually shot by himself or talking on the phone lol... 

Also in regards to beer, he mentions it again during cloy couch talk, he likes to try different beers after he is done work. Plus this year during bodyluv, he changed it a bit on what he does when he is off work. He says drink beer and watch movie lol... I remember going cool.. evening date night got it lol.. 

• Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1

Another old video with new observation (at least for me) :wink:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC_LslYpP22/

A few pages back we found out that in TN Promo era, Bin always looking at Jin everytime possible, but acted cool when the camera filming them. This vid shows no difference. Beside fanning Jin to made her looked more stunning, he watched her intently (with a smile on his face too!) from her phone camera but quickly looked away and acted cool when she shot him in :phew:

Too late, Bin, too late, we already saw that, you loverboy  :shaq:

• Like 2
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2