[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

While the forum was down, y'all know HB was spotted doing grocery shopping in Jordan. He was buying peaches! This lucky fan got his autograph and fan was nice enough not to invade his privacy by taking a photo. I love it, everything so PEACHY!!

• Like 14
  • Love 4

Thank God the forum coming back... 

My life felt soo empty without this forum for the past 2 days. :crymeme:

Full article from soompi

https://www.soompi.com/article/1414705wpp/ahn-hyo-seop-talks-about-friendships-with-dr-romantic-2-cast-sf9s-rowoon-and-lee-jae-wook

BTW look like someone leave the Baeksang Award with their partner :wub:

My delulu mind think they going back HOME together?? :phew:

:rickroll:

• Like 11
  • Love 4

Unexpected crumb from BAA:

Ahn Hyo Sepp, the winner of Best New Actor BAA award went to say hello to HB and SYJ AFTER the BAA award ceremony. Means they left together? As what we had been speculating.  :loolz:

• Like 8

Omg it's back! :gangnamstyle:

Re: fan sighting in Jordan. I don't know why it makes me chuckle that he was buying a bag full of peaches. Just so random. I'm glad he was able to give the fan an autograph after his manager was  being a bit prickly about it. 

Re: Baeksang. Well we know they were walking together when leaving their seats right after the ceremony. I don't know exactly when that actor spotted them but it's not surprising they stuck together as 'close friends' do ;)

Are the clubs not back up and running? 

• Like 9
  • Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

Omg it's back! :gangnamstyle:

Re: fan sighting in Jordan. I don't know why it makes me chuckle that he was buying a bag full of peaches. Just so random. I'm glad he was able to give the fan an autograph after his manager was  being a bit prickly about it. 

I don't even know I am that obsessed with this forum until it's down.... :sweatingbullets: So glad it's back!! 

It seems like a norm now that fans can spot him at supermarket whenever he's aboard since 2019 ? :phew: At least I can only relate to LA grocery shopping once I read that twit. So happy that he's  transforming to a family man, and it's time. :Fist1:

• Like 12
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

49 minutes ago, Channel20 said:

Full article from soompi

https://www.soompi.com/article/1414705wpp/ahn-hyo-seop-talks-about-friendships-with-dr-romantic-2-cast-sf9s-rowoon-and-lee-jae-wook

BTW look like someone leave the Baeksang Award with their partner :wub:

My delulu mind think they going back HOME together?? :phew:

Hahaha!! Ahn Hyo Seop unwittingly confirming for Binjin fans that Binjin were together after the award ceremony ended, just like what we saw in the BAA bts video. And most likely left together.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3

On 7/23/2020 at 6:04 PM, autumncloud107 said:

There was a receipt that I came accross recently. I read about it on Weibo, mentioning op travelled to Korea in last year summer (I guess in May or June 2019??) to meet her acquaintance. They came to Gangnam and accidentially met BinJin, holding hands. Her acquaintance knew Korean so they said hi to BinJin. And she told that suddenly they let go of each other's hands and greeted them back. She described it was just in a blink-of-an-eye meeting. BinJin left very quickly :lol: Her acquaintance then said BinJin's relationship is like an open secret in Korea right now. 

Hi.. Welcome to the thread. @autumncloud107

Okay, this is new information for me (about Binjin spotted holding hand :wub:) ,I don't think I ever encountered this info before. 

I see you get the information from weibo. 

Thanks a lot for post it here. 

Keep the extra/new Binjin info from Weibo coming here :w00t:

:heart1:

• Like 12
  • Awesome 1

Omg Soompi forum is back. I never know I'm this addicted to this forum too until it's down. I feel like I lost connection with binjin world :criesariver: . I missed  binjin thread and I missed to read all of your posts. Welcome back everyone & Happy 1st Anniversary  :hooray2:

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Hahaha!! Ahn Hyo Seop unwittingly confirming for Binjin fans that Binjin were together after the award ceremony ended, just like what we saw in the BAA bts video. And most likely left together.

Haha! Maybe it is really true that it is an open secret that they are a couple in korean entertainment circle. And that is why Ahn Hyo Seop did not think it is anything unusual to say hello to the couple together after the ceremony ended. He must have been excited to meet his idol.

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

What a pleasant surprise to be back!!!:heart3: Binjin crumbs GALORE!! Yay! With Binnie and his peach sightings, after BAA awards, Jinnie instagram post.. KEEP ON RAINING CANDIES!!:hooray2:

47 minutes ago, Riritobinjin said:

Omg you guys, it's back

I missed you all so so so much I can't explain.. 

Omg yes...i even had to google "Soompi forum down" just to make sure its not only happening to me !:sweat_smile:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

Welcome @autumncloud107

I recall reading those rumours as well. I don't know if they were the same ones. But one was as you described - someone or a group came across them taking a walk together in their neighbourhood. Not sure if they were spotted holding hands but they were alone. 

Which brings me back to the LA sightings. The initial sighting around Jan 10 had a few variations: they were seen together having a meal with SYJs parents (very unlikely her parents, probably just with another couple); seeing them with HBs old military friend (how the heck did this person know who his friend was?), and holding hands (they were travelling 'affectionately'). Of course no photos but these were credible since no one knew either were in LA at the time, much less together, and how specific the sightings were. And of course all of this was further legitimized once their grocery photos came out on the 20th aka busted! 

Without Soompi the last few days I had to resort to going on Twitter for any updates and it's not the same at all. I love the format here and the thorough discussions. You just cant do that on Twitter or IG. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1