[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 hours ago, Teeners said:

Thanks for the tidbit and the IG link. I just had to satisfy my curiosity and see what HB wore to past award shows. The man wore a lot of Tom Ford, YSL, some Ferragamo, but looks like no RL until this year.

:eatscookie:

Going off on a tangent, so putting it under spoiler -

Reveal hidden contents

For those who watched Game of Thrones, behold, our very own Korean Jon Snow. https://www.instagram.com/p/CCMJUxoHuT1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The others like ex. Ferragamo makes sense as that year 2018 he went to his fashion show in February in Milan. He doesn't endorse Omega anymore though - from what I recall /I forget now when that omega event was. That's why he wears Rolex now lol. It's interesting to see what he wore more the years starting from TN promo period and onward lol. Also I noticed with the cloy shopping scene, YSR chooses the brown suit but also the black suit and a blue suit which we know Binnie wears those colors a lot. She even said she wanted a shirt in all colors. I noticed on the table when she goes to buy, I only see light blue shirts lol.. I couldn't even tell if I saw any white shirts on the top lol. 

If they do a fan meet here in Canada or in USA I'm going. However I still prefer NY over LA but I'm willing to go back to LA especially eating in Koreatown and go grocery shopping in Pavillion and Ralphs lol

Now that I know how to vote, I keep voting now lol 

• Like 7

Maybe I am very ignorant but I need to know this data ... Could someone tell me where Binnie came from for Jordan?  I mean the airport location, I don't know if it came from the Philippines or SK, and lastly, did Yejinssi record the Smart commercial in SK?  Where are you recording the publicity that went up today?  I need those details please thanks in advance...

:Pandabulous:

8 hours ago, mtdgmend said:

My hubby (who is a Boomer) has accepted the fact that I've gone off the deep end. He calls me "THE KOREAN".

This made me lol.. 

My husband told me that just because I watch Korean dramas, listen to Korean songs, think and talk about Korean actors all day long, even do home workouts following some Korean home workout videos, I will NOT become Korean :cries:

37 minutes ago, BinjinHome said:

Maybe I am very ignorant but I need to know this data ... Could someone tell me where Binnie came from for Jordan?  I mean the airport location, I don't know if it came from the Philippines or SK, and lastly, did Yejinssi record the Smart commercial in SK?  Where are you recording the publicity that went up today?  I need those details please thanks in advance...

You mean the airport he flew into? 

I think his first flight was from Incheon international airport, Seoul to Doha international airport, Qatar and then another one from Doha to Amman. So he landed in Amman in Jordan 

7 hours ago, Baylack said:

I know it is their choices that matter but my years of life tell me they are so right for each other and deserve some true happiness out of their rat-race business. CLOY just seems to be so indicative of their real lives and I often wonder if they truly see and appreciate the parallels. There seems to be such an innocence about them in spite of the cut-throat business they've been in. I hope they can withstand the storm and fight for their relationship if that's what they desire...

So wonderful to have shippers from all parts of the world, of all ages, across all walks of life here. It is definitely a validation of how love needs no language. 

I love these words above by you that I've quoted. After watching their interviews this is exactly how I feel, there is an innocence and sincerity in them which they've managed to maintain even after being in this cut throat industry for decades which makes them perfect for each other. I hope (and think) they see this in each other and also how perfect they are for each other.

Also ladies, I was waiting for this date, it is officially 23rd in my part of the world, which means it is one month, one whole month since the white dress getting ready video of Jinnie on IG and we still have no news about it. 

1) What was she getting ready for?

2) Does that white dress look like a dress that people wear on the most important day of their lives?:approves:

3) Why was she so happy? 

Gah, so many questions and we still don't have answers. We were initially going to wait for 1 week, but it's been a month and is still very silent :cutekitty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1

@bin-jin OMO, this video is just amazing! Bin is so caught red handed. I guess he really could not help himself. I think he could stare at SYJ for 24 hours nonstop, the boy is that smitten. Their TN time is really the official TN promo/courtship tour!:sweet:.

May i just say I am loving the new emojis. Even the reaction GIF emojis, and for this bus video, the where's my oppa emoji is so apt!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

QUOTING:@Cherie CeeOTP was not even born when I graduated from the University can I still call HB Oppa?

@CartPusherInLA, are we really doing an age reveal here? LOL!

Much as I would love to call HB Oppa, I think not. And may I also say there are other South Korea male stars, the likes of Gong Yoo, Song Sueng Heon, Ji Chang Wook, Lee Song Juk, who I also admire for their looks and acting chops, but they are all younger than me, but they are all so damn fine! Needless to say HB is my UF. Darn, why was I born too early? So i believe I will not call them Oppa.

And if our BinJin couple do come to Manila next year and some of you plan to fly over, let me know. For non-Filipinos I can help you get acquainted with the city, give you hotel, shopping, dining, sight-seeing suggestions. Ofcourse, our post-pandemic world will probably be a very different one, but just know I can help with your travel plans, but the fan meet is naturally #1 in the agenda.

• Like 8
  • LOL 7
  • Wiggle 1

Is this new? I am getting confused which is new or less new CF and videos from Binjin haha!

Loving the King and Queen of CF!

The product he's holding has SOLD OUT!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, Cherie Cee said:

@bin-jin OMO, this video is just amazing! Bin is so caught red handed. I guess he really could not help himself. I think he could stare at SYJ for 24 hours nonstop, the boy is that smitten. Their TN time is really the official TN promo/courtship tour!:sweet:.

May i just say I am loving the new emojis. Even the reaction GIF emojis, and for this bus video, the where's my oppa emoji is so apt!

@Cherie Cee and @bin-jin hehe nice... the look of love... and what i love is the 2 hand wave... hehe because he did it again for BENCH! right right right...?

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

21 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Is this new? I am getting confused which is new or less new CF and videos from Binjin haha!

To me, this still looks like the one they shot in late May. We're getting quite an eye exercise having to look closely at white dresses.

When are we getting that CF/shoot from late June? :lol: Posting the youtube link of today's update below so it can get more views:

Also the voting takes me back to Baeksang - fun times!

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, autumncloud107 said:

There was a receipt that I came accross recently. I read about it on Weibo, mentioning op travelled to Korea in last year summer (I guess in May or June 2019??) to meet her acquaintance. They came to Gangnam and accidentially met BinJin, holding hands. Her acquaintance knew Korean so they said hi to BinJin. And she told that suddenly they let go of each other's hands and greeted them back. She described it was just in a blink-of-an-eye meeting. BinJin left very quickly :lol: Her acquaintance then said BinJin's relationship is like an open secret in Korea right now. 

We love you already, @autumncloud107 

hahaha

we come from all walks! enjoying this together!

wow this is cool if its true!

precious

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

From the TN era to the CLOY era, they cannot control the force that pulls them toward each other and this gives me a "headache" to relate it to just close friends! Sorry, i JUST CAN'T!:please:

• LOL 2
  • Love 9