[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Looks like more and more lost Binjin Shoppers are back here!! The forum seems more stable too.

On 7/23/2020 at 6:04 PM, autumncloud107 said:

Actually, despite following them for so long, I really admire everyone who came later than me. Cause at 2018, there were not that many shippers and receipts and some of us were not very good at finding hints at that time. Luckily, CLOY was a huge success and I can find many more friends here online. 
There was a receipt that I came accross recently. I read about it on Weibo, mentioning op travelled to Korea in last year summer (I guess in May or June 2019??) to meet her acquaintance. They came to Gangnam and accidentially met BinJin, holding hands. Her acquaintance knew Korean so they said hi to BinJin. And she told that suddenly they let go of each other's hands and greeted them back. She described it was just in a blink-of-an-eye meeting. BinJin left very quickly :lol: Her acquaintance then said BinJin's relationship is like an open secret in Korea right now. 

I don't remember exactly the date of that fanacc but I just wonder is it the same Gangnam night troll that everyone was talking about? Or are there other fanaccs? Can someone share it for me? 
Thank you so much for anyone kindly on answering my questions. I hope my first post is not too long or too boring to read ^^ 

Welcome to the Binjin shopper's thread!! Looks like you are one of the most Senior Binjin shippers here! From TN promo days, wow!! Also another long time HB fan! So you must have been following some of the earlier receipts like HB being so attentive to YJ (which must have been a surprise to HB fans since he's normally very careful with his interactions with female co-stars), Binjin's many selfies and videos posted on YJ's IG, the golf in Korea sighting, then LA dinner/ golf rumor and finally Grocery Gate! What an exciting time that must have been for you and all the earlier shippers!!

About the story you read on Weibo, I think it's been posted here before. The slight difference is that the OP is a Chinese, was visiting either her uncle or auntie who is staying in Seoul. Her uncle or aunt greeted Binjin and briefly spoke to them (seems they stay at the same housing estate or area and are acquainted). I can't recall if Binjin were spotted holding hands but won't be surprised if they were,. :D  The timing is also similar ie Summer of 2019.

2 hours ago, charray said:

From Binnie’s stylist IGS. Not sure what it says here. Looks like it is from MOTA.

Wonder what that was about?

21 minutes ago, charray said:

Haha! Maybe it is really true that it is an open secret that they are a couple in korean entertainment circle. And that is why Ahn Hyo Seop did not think it is anything unusual to say hello to the couple together after the ceremony ended. He must have been excited to meet his idol.

Won't be surprised if most of the K-ent people know about Binjin. :D Look at how comfortably they were walking side-by-side with each other at the BAA bts video, and chatted with each other as if they are talking about daily things, and not co-stars who met up again for a long time and start talking at length for a bit of time. Cuz, you know, they chat all the time every day anyway, hahaha!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3

Uh hello folks! It seems our Queen Jinnie is winning/leading the King’s choice poll!B)

is there any chance either of them would do an IG post acknowledging this?:wub:

i mean, Binnie already won, Jinnie will most likely win if we keep voting...and we’re also leading in the best-couple category! :2540_meh:
yay, fighting!

• Like 11
  • Wiggle 4

2 hours ago, Cherie Cee said:

While the forum waa down, y'all know HB was spotted doing grocery shopping in Jordan. He was buying peaches! This lucky fan got his autograph and fan was nice enough not to invade his privacy by taking a photo. I love it, everything so PEACHY!!

And I laughed when "Peach Be With You" started trending in IG. I just love the humor of the BJ shippers. :blush:

And is the Club back? I cannot seem to access it. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

Hahaha!! Ahn Hyo Seop unwittingly confirming for Binjin fans that Binjin were together after the award ceremony ended, just like what we saw in the BAA bts video. And most likely left together.

Hahaha indeed!

43 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Won't be surprised if most of the K-ent people know about Binjin. :D Look at how comfortably they were walking side-by-side with each other at the BAA bts video, and chatted with each other as if they are talking about daily things, and not co-stars who met up again for a long time and start talking at length for a bit of time.

Very true. That’s what I love about that short BTS, they walk side by side sooo naturally. They look very content and comfortable walking together.

• Like 10
  • Love 4

OMG I can finally post but I can't see nothing. However, I miss you all. I gotten so use to check here everyday. The last few days was very interesting lol. At least I kept voting for Jinnie and then I decided to go back at watch Binnie in Memories of the Alhambra.

Also I love that Binnie's first sighting in Jordan post quarantine was going grocery shopping with his manager. This was not the grocery 2.0 we wanted :lol: I remember laughing about it. Hope he enjoys all the peaches he bought. Sadly, there were no peaches being sold at my grocery store. Maybe he will try to recreate that peach pasta recipe. 

:hooray2:

• Like 6
  • LOL 12

Sooo happy to find out this page is accessible again :highonflowers:

After days of trying, only to be answered by ‘This community is not available’. Even though I couldn’t read anything yet, this is enough to made my day. Funny me, getting satisfied over a black block everywhere. Lol.

Hope to see you soon, my dear fellow shippers! :fullofhearts:

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@CartPusherInLA  @Edelweiss88

Oh wow! Didn't realise the significance of this date July 25! Just one day before the 1st year anniversary of Binjin thread, created on 26 July 2019. Thanks @cybertron and all the early Binjin shippers who were the founders of this thread.

:highonflowers:

Looking forward to more Binjin candies in the next few days! One from Yejin and One from Binnie! I am calling it!!

• Like 7
  • Love 15

39 minutes ago, binjinhappypill said:

YAY ! We're back !!!

It is so true when they say that you don't know what you have until  it's gone.. Truth is you knew what you had, you just thought you'd never lose it." Nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in there. "

I'm sure everyone didn't know what to do or what to think when the forum went down without any warning or explanation.  We  were all in a panic mode since Thursday !  I am so relieved we are back !!!!

It was really one hell of a week, full of anxiety for me, including having to deal with a very difficult boss at work.  Impakta ! Aswang !  (Monster! )

Ok, beloved fellow shippers....back to deluluing and smiling from ear to ear...keep sailing...keep praying...we're almost there !    :heartxoxo:

Agent BJHPill

BinJin Nation Delulu Headquarters

High Ranking Member

At your service

OMG yess! The anxiety is all over me in these past few days.

For months, I used to open this page first thing in the morning, open it again once in a few hours, and open it lastly right before bed. Never imagined that one night, I happily opened my safari to read the discussions and conversations from all of you, only to found out this forum cannot be accessed at all.  I checked it again and again and again, not for hours but for days. I tried searching for any info regarding this issue in twitter, instagram and even googled it, only to find almost nothing. :tears:

So happy to found out it is accessible again few hours back, even without being able to read anything yet. Then a message from charray came, and once I changed my theme, the fog is lifted!! My source of happiness is back!! :elated:

Thank you again, Charray!

and yes, it all back just in time, one day before our thread anniversary :issohappy:

Glad to see you all again!! Let’s get back into business, we’ve got many things to talk about (or in my case, to read hehe) :sparklyeyes:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8

6 hours ago, charray said:

From Binnie’s stylist IGS. Not sure what it says here. Looks like it is from MOTA.

MOTA reruns were airing in SK again :) I saw a tweet on it hehe. So that is why she is watching MOTA :P I thought it was a bit amusing as I was watching MOTA again too (however on Netflix) ;) This was before I knew of the reruns in SK. I translated on google translate image "View Alhambra again" is all it says ;) 

here's the tweet

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Phew !! its back.... finally manage to read the posts after changing the theme... seems like the default theme is not working...

:surprisedwut:

And what a good time for the forum to be back.... Anniversary day !!!! Here's to many more years of Binjin happiness.... :kisslevel:

• Like 10
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

You have to change your Theme. The candy theme seems to work for me.

Thanks for this tip!! The Candy theme is much easier on the eyes, though a little too pink haha!!

Just saw this video with new eyes (pun intended). YJ actually bumped her head against Binnie's shoulder! They really have no physical distancing AT ALL!

The cutest Binjin photoshopped pix ever!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13

5 hours ago, Channel20 said:

Full article from soompi

https://www.soompi.com/article/1414705wpp/ahn-hyo-seop-talks-about-friendships-with-dr-romantic-2-cast-sf9s-rowoon-and-lee-jae-wook

BTW look like someone leave the Baeksang Award with their partner :wub:

My delulu mind think they going back HOME together?? :phew:

I didn't know he was Canadian/Korean. Even better :P 

He was the one that won the new actor award near the beginning of the awards. I remember him because I remember not knowing who he was /also hard watching the award show not understanding anything :) Looks like he was sitting in the section where Seo Ji-Hye was sitting but he is in the front row from her lol.. So he is actually in the row in front of them LOL! (the distance in the rows is quite far though lol) Actually, I never realized you could see them when he leaves his chair to go on stage. However, I see them now in this video. They are clapping lol :P He's the one standing "next" to Binnie in the official Baeksang photo. He was also not in that spot before the official photo was taken lol. If you look at the Hey News footage again, he is the one standing in the top row when Binnie looks down for Jinnie :P (where it is very clear he's trying to join her in the same row) So I guess he said congrats after whatever he did (yes he could have said a brief congrats before - however looks like he is only focused on one person that time ;)) ... from the footage we didn't get :lol: Anyways.. 

:heart4:

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I didn't know he was Canadian/Korean. Even better :P 

He was the one that won the new actor award near the beginning of the awards. I remember him because I remember not knowing who he was /also hard watching the award show not understanding anything :) Looks like he was sitting in the section where Seo Ji-Hye was sitting but he is in the front row from her lol.. So he is actually in the row in front of them LOL! Actually, I never realized you could see them when he leaves his chair to go on stage. However, I see them now in this video. They are clapping lol :P He's the one standing "next" to Binnie in the official Baeksang photo. He was also not in that spot before the official photo was taken lol. If you look at the Hey News footage again, he is the one standing in the top row when Binnie looks down for Jinnie :P (where it is very clear he's trying to join her in the same row) So I guess he said congrats after whatever he did (yes he could have said a brief congrats before - however looks like he is only focused on one person that time ;)) ... from the footage we didn't get :lol: Anyways.. 

:heart4:

My guts from the start was telling me it was Yejin’s van following HB’s car and i still believed it was her. His statement said he said hello to both of them after the awards show plus we got the foootage of BJ walking together after the awards so again i therefore conclude they went home together but with a separate cars!

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

14 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

Can somebody please explain what happened to the forum? Why was it not accessible for two days?

Nobody seems to know what really happened, not even the administrator or moderators. Below was the reply given from Rakuten to one of the moderators when she asked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4