[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

13 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

The whipped pic of Binnie smiling at on stage YJ was asked to removed.

LOL not sure if the order was fm vast!  That HB pic is meant for his SPACE MEMBERS ONLY but someone posted  in tik tok this morning.  A few ig accts who posted already removed. lol:tightdeadline:

i’m glad i saw it and s’d it lol. Wonder why they asked to removed the video is it because it’s too obvious haha?!He looked YJ with so much love from his eyes!!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 6

39 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

The whipped pic of Binnie smiling at on stage YJ was asked to removed.

LOL not sure if the order was fm vast!  That HB pic is meant for his SPACE MEMBERS ONLY but someone posted  in tik tok this morning.  A few ig accts who posted already removed. lol:tightdeadline:

I believe cuz the video is meant only to be shared within the official SPACE site......Good thing we got to see it already. HB was smiling so sweetly as he looked at YJ on stage (I think a few fans was able to match the MC announcement for YJ and HB smiling into one scene)

P.S. The SPACE members only got worried when Binjin fans started linking the video with YJ on stage haha! BJ fans are too good at sleuthing.

It's OK cuz we have thousands of receipts anyway haha! Here's another one of the in-love couple.

er 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

7 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

@MASTERPIECE

lol that HB PHOTO was already tweeting since morning asia time but shippers only start tweeting that photo with YJ on stage awhile ago  before it's asked to remove.  lol its just too obvious that hes sooo in love. 

it’s a video of him watching YJ on stage 

• Like 7

This looks so REAL!!! Amazingly talented fans.

Our gorgeous Binnie and super pretty Jinnie - these are pictures of them I have not seen much of before. They are really a beautiful pair of people aren't they?

• Like 6
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sharluvsenergy said:

It seems that Hyun Bin sent a food truck to Lee Jaewook (check out his IG @jxxvvxxk) who is under Vast Entertainment. Awwwww.. So sweet of him to do so even though he is overseas.:wub:

So sweet! I remember when I was first watched MOTA and not realizing he had a role in it. It wasn't until I had watched Extraordinary You. It's here

Also it's super early here and I should still be sleeping. Not fair lol. I still missed an old video/new footage lol... 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Just read what it was about on last page. Honestly though shouldn't it be obvious why he would be smiling like that then. I get it it's only for space only fans lol.. Fine.those eventually make their way on YouTube lol. Like that PIFAN one lol

Even the old CLOY press con pic shared on last page where she is giving her eye smile at him and he's smiling like that. I realized that's the exact moment we missed on Baeksang stage after she says Thank you very much. We only get the pic after she's no longer looking at him and you still see his smile. Like I saw that pic again from cloy press con and I was like omg that's the exact moment lol. Binnie sure hasn't changed what he does lol. Neither has Jinnie :heart4:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, BinJin99 said:

I guess HB already confessed his love for her on or before 21th/22th Sep 2018. 1/ 2 days? after director of TN said that HB seems to like YJ more at TN fans greetings.

On 22th Sep 2018 he was waiting for her outside the bus and holdt her hands for a moment to say goodbye. On the same day, she posted their first selfie photo together on her IG.

No that's not what I meant lol or why she had title the memo that day to the ost. It's clear by end of tn promo period they were too touchy lol. I would think by then and after director Lee saying HB likes her more. She should have realized lol. However they were already close before TN promo period began lol It's clear she likes the song because it has more of a special meaning to her you can tell from the lyrics. Yea I played it on repeat too much on YouTube lol. I love the song so much now haha. The point of the song is I Love You part lol... Trying to find the courage to say I love you /why tears get mentioned in the song later lol... Honestly they probably have a date or something on Oct 13. Maybe they went to see A Star is Born then lol. Otherwise she has 5 days until The Rampant premiere to see him again lol :)

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1

I don't think I noticed before how he was still clapping for her after she won mission pong lol. So cute. They even put side by side frame from her reaction and then showing how he's still clapping. Honestly though it's just easier to let her win  here lol Best to just have her on your team when playing with other people lol.. Even watching her playing movie charades again in MITH, there is some clues that were hardly clues and she somehow got the movie correct lol. 

@bin-jin lol if they ever did one together.. Sigh you should see the one with Kim woo bin and shin min ah. So much chemistry and touching lol. This was what made them date not long after they filmed that lol. I was watching their cfs recently 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

Questions peeps: is the deleted video in twiiter the one where HB was off stage wearing a tan coat and black  turtleneck? 

And please tell me, where can I watch the full MITH episode with Ye Jin, with english subs please. Thank you in advance!

⚠️ Please be wary of at least 2 random people going around in various platforms who claimed to have “personal” SNS account handles of actor Hyun Bin for sale. Please do not fell prey to such gimmicks and hand over your cash to scammers. If you receive private messages from such scammers, report them in the respective platform. 

also, there are people impersonating actor Hyun Bin asking you for sponsorships for charity and stuff. Please report and ignore. Please stay vigilant and smart. 
the actor would never ask for money from anyone. 

There is no need to quote or ask me more details regarding this issue. Just a heads up here so you all don’t fell prey. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 15

18 minutes ago, Chewy said:

⚠️ Please be wary of at least 2 random people going around in various platforms who claimed to have “personal” SNS account handles of actor Hyun Bin for sale. Please do not fell prey to such gimmicks and hand over your cash to scammers. If you receive private messages from such scammers, report them in the respective platform. 

There is no need to quote or ask me more details regarding this issue. Just a heads up here so you all don’t fell prey. 

Oh yeah I have seen a lot of IGs pretending to be Hyun Bin, but I just ignore and sometimes ride on what this person is saying. they eventually deactivate.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Omg this forum has been disappearing again so I missed out on quite a bit which means lots of back reading to do hahaha:emmm:

but anyways bin is so sweet to send a coffee truck to his label mate and his photo on the poster sent along the truck was so good looking too hahaha

hope that binjin are keeping together during this time apart ahh :heart4:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Cherie Cee said:

Questions peeps: is the deleted video in twiiter the one where HB was off stage wearing a tan coat and black  turtleneck? 

And please tell me, where can I watch the full MITH episode with Ye Jin, with english subs please. Thank you in advance!

The leaked video was from CLOY presscon.

As for Master in the House, I watched it in Dramacool.

PS: Does anyone know when we will be getting the CLUBS back??

• Like 8
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, CartPusherInLA said:

@lovebirds @ElectricHeartsin same interview he also says he listens to "Thunder" by Imagine Dragons ( @Cinderella #8, your Las Vegas home grown boys! ).  Good taste in music, indeed, although it would have been more apt if he preferred "Bad Liar" cause he certainly is one as far as concealing his feelings for her.  

:coolshades:

Yes indeed they are Vegas pride...although I'm a fake fan of Imagine Dragons as I have not seen any of their shows here when I did with Adele , Celine and Maroon 5. Shame on me...but now because of Binnie. I will surely check 'em out (LoL)

I didn't realize soompi has been down for days. Wonder what will happen to all of us if this will totally be taken away one day?  I for one will surely get lost and out of touch for BinJin other than google and you tube. I want to create an IG or twitter account but those are limited, unable to discuss so much unlike here. 

Last time I stopped was 1076 pages ago, so I have a lot to backread and I'm excited to hear more about our OTP. 

Talk to you all later...ciao! 

• Like 12