[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

53 minutes ago, BinjinFangirl said:

Another old video with new observation (at least for me) :wink:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC_LslYpP22/

A few pages back we found out that in TN Promo era, Bin always looking at Jin everytime possible, but acted cool when the camera filming them. This vid shows no difference. Beside fanning Jin to made her looked more stunning, he watched her intently (with a smile on his face too!) from her phone camera but quickly looked away and acted cool when she shot him in :phew:

Too late, Bin, too late, we already saw that, you loverboy  :shaq:

Busted!! Lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

Oh my the forum is finally back!!! It was so tough during this time when there was no way for me to see what other shippers were commenting abt binjin and it was just so torturing omg :Furious:

just so Glad everything is good again and I hope the forum won’t disappear again oof:issohappy:

• Like 7
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, bin-jin said:

@ElectricHearts

@MASTERPIECE

came across this tweet which u both are discussing..

Master in the house ep 47 ~~ YJ likes to list down notes on the MEMO in her phone... so 13 Oct 2018, she put down “I love you - yoon mirae”.  The date is shortly aft TN promo period and the lyrics reminds her relationship

with HB like the way she felt for HB fm friend to lover.

That is either around the time they did the tn commentary. I still think the miss baek premiere she went to was Sept 27. It's confusing for that movie as sk premiere isn't listed for movie anywhere but we know people have gone to those screenings and not have pics at before. It's just confusing which one she went to if not that day than Oct 6. Plus HB clearly knows hjm is in that movie when she talks about miss baek in tn commentary. That was why I believed it was Oct 2 when Director Lee did the throwback to amtr premiere having also been at the same premiere too on sns. Oct 9 is when a star is born was released in sk. That is why I thought they had a movie date around then lol.. So Oct 13 could fit in well too lol... 

Also The Rampant premiere she was at was Oct 18. 

It's become clear to me that dates matter to her lol..

Is this why yoon mirae sings flower on cloy lol. I always wonder why it was title that 

:heart4:

lol interesting. I found out It's Ok, This is Love, is the show that GHJ and JIS star in (JIS is also on HB's baseball team lol/besides being on Classic with Jinnie) . The TV show aired post PIFAN 2014 - July 23 - Sept 10:lol:

:please:

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

8 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@bin-jin but HB is already good at English lol.. SYJ may still have her accent a bit but they both know English :lol: I thought someone said he lurks here lol.. I mean it is obvious they are keeping tabs even if it isnt them that is actually lurking :lol: it is funny too like during SeGa commentary he knew audiences thought his and hjw make out scene on the bed was being considered "wild" lol.. even hjw didn't know about that lol.. The google translate image of that picture didn't come out clear in terms of translation/it was a bit confusing what was being talked about lol. however, I remember back then he said he doesnt have twitter :P He like he had no interest to ever get twitter lol. 

HB had many lines in English in MOTA and I must say he was very good with his pronunciation.  And yes, YJ still has her accent but they surely know how to speak English. Sometimes my husband still teases as once in awhile I will pronounce an English word incorrectly. But I always tease him back when I ask him just how many languages does he speak? Only one. I speak 3. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

HB said in an interview witn a Hong Kong newspaper on May 2019 that his latest favorite song is Medellin of Madonna.

I think this is how he feels about his love for SYJ. She has brought out the fun side of him in public. He is lively and comfortable when being with her.

Lyrics

I took a pill and had a dream 
I went back to my 17 year
Allowed myself to be naive 
To be someone I've never been
I took a sip and had a dream
And I woke up in Medellín 
The sun was caressing my skin 
Another me could now begin 

Let's take a trip
I'll be so good for you

Sipping my pain just like champagne
Found myself dancing in the rain with you
I felt so naked and alive 
For once I didn't have to hide myself 

We built a cartel just for love
Venus was hovering above us 
I took a trip, it set me free 
Forgave myself for being me 
  • Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, lovebirds said:

HB said in an interview witn a Hong Kong newspaper on May 2019 that his latest favorite song is Medellin of Madonna

Yea I saw this was mentioned before and then I was listening to the music recently and I was like this is for dancing (cha cha cha bit lol). he's really in love.. I remember thinking :P:lol: Regardless, he has really good taste in music I realized ;):D 

:hooray2:

the original video posted by janet. I know it was linked from weibo earlier

• Like 7

10 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@bin-jin but HB is already good at English lol.. SYJ may still have her accent a bit but they both know English :lol: I thought someone said he lurks here lol.. I mean it is obvious they are keeping tabs even if it isnt them that is actually lurking :lol: it is funny too like during SeGa commentary he knew audiences thought his and hjw make out scene on the bed was being considered "wild" lol.. even hjw didn't know about that lol.. The google translate image of that picture didn't come out clear in terms of translation/it was a bit confusing what was being talked about lol. however, I remember back then he said he doesnt have twitter :P He like he had no interest to ever get twitter lol. 

\

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Also The Rampant premiere she was at was Oct 18. 

It's become clear to me that dates matter to her lol..

Is this why yoon mirae sings flower on cloy lol. I always wonder why it was title that 

lol interesting. I found out It's Ok, This is Love, is the show that GHJ and JIS star in (JIS is also on HB's baseball team lol/besides being on Classic with Jinnie) . The TV show aired post PIFAN 2014 - July 23 - Sept 10:lol:

Why do I have a feeling that this may be a really important clue???

So let me get this straight. MITH episode with Ye Jin was shown November 2018. The memo note of the Yoon Mirae song on her phone was dated 10-13-18. It is from the drama IOTL, which starred GHJ, Ye Jin's close friend. For sure she watched the drama and probably liked the OST. (I listened to the particular song, it's cute). During this time frame, HB was already very much in the picture. And the lyrics of the song....

Because we spent such a long time together, I was comfortable with you as my friend

I didn’t even know this was love and that’s how things were

If I don’t see you, I miss you, you keep appearing in my dreams

So telling right? It seems they really started as friends, and ofcourse along the way as the relationship developed, there was a bit of apprehension.  Is he/she the rigjt one? For sure they shared drinks ever so often and ended up saying things powered by alcohol.....

Sometimes, you get drunk and say you miss me late at night

Then my heart pounds all night so I can’t sleep

For sure, many can relate to this! Confessing secret thoughts and feelings, alcohol giving us the courage to say words we could not otherwise!

Words I confess alone with a small voice

Words I really want to say tomorrow

Words I had no courage to say

Because I am afraid, because I’m so scared

Words I couldn’t say for a long time in case you grew apart.

My delulu mind thinks that each of them, like you and me, had uncertainties before plunging into a relationship. Pretty normal, but more so considering both their statures in K-Ent.

Perhaps Ye Jin really related to the message of this song, enough to put it her phone. Could it be because it is something she has gone through or is going through with Bin at that moment?

And yes that is why Yoon Mirae sang Flower and why it was titled as such and why there is that soju scene in CLOY!  OMO, more and more we are finding clues aa to how CLOY is really about BinJin's real life relationship! 

Electrichearts, looks like your timelime research is bearing fruits! Peaches!

• Like 8
  • Love 15

1 hour ago, lovebirds said:

HB said in an interview witn a Hong Kong newspaper on May 2019 that his latest favorite song is Medellin of Madonna.

@lovebirds @ElectricHeartsin same interview he also says he listens to "Thunder" by Imagine Dragons ( @Cinderella #8, your Las Vegas home grown boys! ).  Good taste in music, indeed, although it would have been more apt if he preferred "Bad Liar" cause he certainly is one as far as concealing his feelings for her.  

:coolshades:

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

@Cherie Cee yup I think we are finding out things we probably shouldn't know :lol: Anyways, she is probably listening to the song now while he is busy away. Since she clearly remember their PIFAN anniversary from her other last instagram post for the Smart video :lol: I always found it interesting that she was filming that on their pifan anniversary date :P Of course she waited a day later to post it because you know leap year and all LOL! Like he clearly remember PIFAN too.. he is the one that brought it up during TN promo period. SYJ kept it professional by just answering the question in regards to SeGa cameo lol. Hope she added Henry song It's You from While You Were Sleeping OST to her memos :P:D :wub:

We are happy to give them future song suggestions ;):D

:heart4:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2