[Drama 2016] Fantastic 판타스틱

kbleon

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Veteran actress Kim Hyun Joo to act as screenwriter for her upcoming drama ‘Fantastic’

• Kim Hyun Joo is looking fabulous during her photoshoot session for Grazia.
  • The beautiful Kim Hyun Joo poses for camera during Baeksang Awards.

Veteran South Korean star Kim Hyun Joo is now ready to act as a screenwriter for her new upcoming romantic comedy drama called "Fantastic."

Lee So Hye is the character role of Kim Hyun Joo and is a cancer-ill drama screenwriter. She is known for her drama writing skills. She always yells and gets mad to all people around her but has a soft heart when it comes to her family.

Kim's character has only five months left to live, so she lives her life to the fullest. She spends on living out her days to the best and thinks that she will die a fancy death. However, when she reunites with Ryu Hae Sung (Joo Sang Wook), all her plans are ruined and has a short romance with him, Hancinema reported.

According to Allkpop, the drama production has high expectations for Kim because she is one of the best actresses in South Korea. The veteran actress has these acting skills and special emotions that will surely make the audience sympathize with her new character, who lives only for today and like there is no tomorrow.

"Fantastic" is a JTBC drama that Lee Seong-eun wrote and Jo Nam-gook directed. Other cast members include Park SI Yeon, Kim Tae Hoon and Ji Soo. "Fantastic" will be aired every Fridays and Saturdays 20:30 Korean Standard Time, which was previously occupied by "Ages of Youth."

Here is the video of an episode of "I Have a Lover" which Kim Hyun Joo is nominated as best actress in the 52nd Paeksang Award.

Annyeong @kbleon for creating this thread. I'm a fan of both Kim Hyun Joo and Joo Sang Wook. I'm also interested in Kim Tae Hoon, I find that he's attractive with his dimple :wub:.I also would like to invite my chingu gang :wub: 

I would like to invite my chingu gang over here too. @moodypie @rain719 @ck1Oz @emme85 @heartoppaya @Mau_Cherry @delfin @kyunii88 @yaqiyuki @plappi @Kasmic @pandalover1 @uglypearl @SeGafanlady @ilwoo_aein @onnififi @valsava @andy78 @jeonghyang @dnkt @UnniSarah @evie7 @dimples21 @dnkt @nonski @ruzikie @Misstwilightfan1416 @emy_rose @realistic2280 @Bambiina @Go Seung Ji @awsparkle @mcleen @marie67 @briseis @nikkisjs @otchosais @nazzy1109 @maplekist @Ahpheng @jadecloud @lclarakl @bebebisous33 @drmjs @Sarang21 @xiashenghan

Young Min Kim to appear in JTBC 'Fantastic' back in drama after 8 years

sPp1F8.jpg

Spoiler

Young Min Kim is an actor and appeared in JTBC geumto new drama 'Fantastic'.

Dodo entertainment agency side 2nd "Young Min Kim are working on a 'fantastic' gotta cast the (director jonamguk, a play reason, making an ace Tori) Shooting ready to work hard," he said.

Young Min Kim of the drama is only since 2008 MBC 'Beethoven virus' eight years. Meanwhile, back and forth a Daehakro and Chungmuro 'Rain Man', 'shoot me in the heart, "" Don Quixote "and various theatrical and: has appeared in" Horn child swallows a monster,' 'hyeopnyeo, the memory of Karl,' 'haeeohwa' movies .

Young Min Kim is the new drama 'Fantastic' is backing the swash plate armor mental ohneulman live drama writer and yisohye ttolgi romantic comedy filled to draw a limited period thrilling love story starring acting craftsman marine current top stars.

Young Min Kim took on a human rights lawyer and former president of the dream choejintae station pole. But because of the ambitions of a wealthy family is a human rights lawyer and President of the title running for the jjijilhan man that filled the tee.

'Fantastic' is the first broadcast on September 2 comes to 'youth age' follow-up.

cr: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2016080213153680546&type=1&outlink=1

@kbleon   @Melchai......thanks you guy's  for all the photo update and article about this drama...hoping for the longer teaser to come out......JSW hair :grin:....LOVE IT..........CAN WAIT FOR THE DRAMA TO BE AIRED.......KHJ LOOKS YOUNG WITH HER  SHORT HAIR.... it seem like this forum attract a lot of member.....in almost a month were in 7 pages already.....THANKS @kbleon....FOR STARTING THIS FORUM....:heart:

And ohmigosh... excitedly waiting. Ji Soo wiill be paired with married woman Park Si Yeon this is his 3rd drama and 3rd time he will paired with older actress.  Ji Soo is like 183/84 cm really tall and charismatic.   intelligent good looking young laywer. Cold to love.. Oh no and affair with married woman. then Ji Soo and Park Si Yeon second couple. Wait KTH is the husband  to PSY. Hm I wonder if there will a young one that will show interest in Ji Soo. SUPER EXCITED!  my maknae love!

@Melchai@kbleon is this drama rom-com or melodrama? There is a terminal illness, right? Just thinking..can't really be rom-com if someone's dying, right?

And please indulge me. below's a shot of our young lawyer. :)  Ji Soo looks different now from his stills as 14th Prince in SHR yesterday.

a5ae3a20jw1f6fhhk6c5kj20k00f0mzg.jpg

credit /weibo as tagged

@jongski Thanks for the photo of Ji Soo.  Yes, this drama is a romcom, even though the main lead is terminally ill, she has an optimistic outlook in life and she never lets her sickness get to her.

Kim is Lee So-hye, nicknamed God So-hye for her addictive writing and wildly popular shows. She’s very straightforward and called one “tough unnie,” but her sole weakness is her family. When she discovers she only has five more months to live, instead of wasting time with tears, she’ll resolve to make the most of her remaining days and to go out with a bang.

Joo is Ryu Hae-sung, described as a Foot-Caprio (HAHA), and writer Lee is not only his first love (who ended up breaking his heart), she was actually responsible for Ryu’s big break ten years ago. They’ll reunite after a decade and in the limited amount of time they have left, they’ll enjoy a fleeting, passionate romance.

@laurene0917 Welcome aboard, yes, this drama is going to be 16 episodes, unless they change it later.

@trust71 You're most welcome chingu, today is exactly a month away from the premiere of Fantastic, can't wait.

@alekaonu Annyeong chingu, welcome aboard and thanks for inviting your chingus to this thread.

Archived