[Drama 2016] Fantastic 판타스틱

kbleon

Thanks @Melchai for the updates! Awoooo! yes yes yes! JSW plus Ji Soo! I'm sooooooo waiting for this. Another drama for my maknae love the impressive charismatic Ji Soo!  so of course I gotta be here. Won't miss this. And Then there's the lead JSW! After GT.. I'll see him again!:D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, yumiko_hitoshi said:

Annyong unnies/chingus  @Melchai @kbleon @jetsu @kenixoon :wub: :heart:

Pls forgive me for being in absence for a long time. 

I was waiting for this new thread. Thanks @kbleon. Now I'm in.....

Can't wait to see Mr JSW and the hilarious and heartful story with KHJ. :blush:

Welcome aboard chingu @yumiko_hitoshi, nice to see you again, one more month, yehey!!!

Cable Network jTBC casts Kim Hyun Joo and Joo Sang Wook in New Fri-Sat Drama Fantastic

Posted on July 25, 2016 by ockoala
U0b6hn.jpg

Main leads are set for the next big jTBC drama to take over the Fri-Sat time slot from female empowerment and growth series Age of Youth. Entertainment industry drama Fantastic has inked veteran leading lady Kim Hyun Joo and leading man Joo Sang Wook in their first coupling and first jTBC drama. I hope it’s funny rather than too serious because Joo Sang Wook is still my favorite being ridiculously engaging like in Sly and Single Again. Here he plays a top star who is supremely narcissistic but sadly a terrible actor. He crosses paths with top screenwriter played by Kim Hyun Joo who gets an incurable disease diagnosis but is too optimistic to be brought down by it and continues to power her way through life. The drama is described as a warm romance with laughs, which is always worrying when it comes coupled with the reveal that one of the leads has an incurable disease.

SLfBeA.jpg
Fantastic will be directed by the PD of Last and Empire of Gold and written by the screenwriter of Sad Love Story.

23 hours ago, yumiko_hitoshi said:

Annyong unnies/chingus  @Melchai @kbleon @jetsu @kenixoon :wub: :heart:

Pls forgive me for being in absence for a long time. 

I was waiting for this new thread. Thanks @kbleon. Now I'm in.....

Can't wait to see Mr JSW and the hilarious and heartful story with KHJ. :blush:

Welcome  back chingu!  Same here, i have been missing in action since GT ended.

Well, I am so excited for the new drama! I am sure it will be very entertaining! September please come faster! ha ha ha....

So they have already started photo shooting the poster. Can't wait to see the poster.

Our Ryu super star is going to have a hairstyle like that. New hairstyle finally for JSW, very handsome indeed!

I wonder how KHJ will look like, can't wait!

I heard they have already held the 1st script reading on the 20th July. Hope they will release the script reading photos soon. 

Jo Jae-yoon side " 'Fantastic' final appearance, Joo Sang-wook manager 役"

KpW75U.jpg

My Daily = gimmiri News] Actor Jo Jae-yoon is JTBC new geumto drama has joined the 'fantastic'. Jo Jae-yoon's agency FNC Entertainment official said, "and appeared in Jo Jae-yoon is 'Fantastic'" on the 27th of Mai Daily said "manager of Marine (Joo Sang-wook) role" 

Said. Jo Jae-yoon is expected to dissipate presence take the manager Oh Chang-seok Station of Marine. 'Fantastic' (a play Reason directed jonamguk) is backing the swash plate 'ohneulman live' mental甲drama writer yisohye (Kim Hyun-joo) and 'ttolkki fullness' to smoke green thrilling unpredictability 'limited period love story' of the current top stars craftsmen degradable (Joo Sang-wook), the romantic comedy drama. When 'youth age' follow-up to the coming September 2 at 8 pm The first broadcast 30 minutes Jtbc. [Actor Jo Jae-yoon. Photo: My Daily Photo DB] gimmiri reporters km8@mydaily.co.kr News Report and Press Release press@mydaily.co.kr photos and article purchase contents@mydaily.co.kr - NO.1 New Media Live My Daily News ( www .mydaily.co.kr ) copyright ⓒ My Daily. - AFP

cr: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201607271555541119&ext=na

Photos Uploaded by Official "Fantastic" Cafe

Episode 2 Scene # 42

Police Station

Spoiler

RAgnXs.jpg
zcx5rA.jpg
YJ0Rp9.jpg
mLt3ld.jpg
CvbSjn.jpg
yKstj7.jpg
9I8MFe.jpg
HsIr51.jpg
LOqGa3.jpg
whSiNy.jpg
NByxi3.jpg
5TG0UW.jpg
AI91fh.jpg
u7ATW2.jpg
pwzTKW.jpg
4LOcnU.jpg
DE4kRM.jpg
JkeTSQ.jpg

cr: JSW Baidu

Episode 2 Scene #65

Clothing Store - 12 Years Ago

Spoiler

Vhypt8.jpg
j4ku5G.jpg
6bKGYf.jpg
YNFGiL.jpg
VjkjHP.jpg
QlWcO9.jpg
0NSTzl.jpg
hr8jR4.jpg

cr: JSW Baidu

[Yeonyega Hot News] Kim Hyun-joo doorstep in just seven months comeback JTBC new geumto 'Fantastic' confluence

20160728000268_0.jpg

CR. http://news20.busan.com/controller/newsController.jsp?sectionId=2&newsId=20160729000072

Spoiler

Actor Kim Hyun-joo confirmed the 'fantastic' geumto new drama starring JTBC.

In February, come back to the home theater for the first time in seven months after the 'lover's' one jongyoung SBS. 'Fantastic' is ohneulman live drama writer and Double-Edge "to smoke artisans' green top stars in the romantic comedy, thrilling love story time - limited. Eopgie have time to mourn hot and love, and enjoy the beautiful one is going to live today and how fantastic, draws pleasantly over the short and thrilling romance of two people. Kim Hyun-joo has assumed the pole of drama writers yisohye station geoneurin numerous enthusiasts to jangreumul one factor. Also it received a determination to live a time - limited hot today, only to pour unstoppable eonbyeon family who will be drawn infinitely weak figures.

Meanwhile, Kim Hyun-joo has been shown by a solid acting the heroine from comic characters, draw the jeoljeolhan melodrama. Especially her chulyeonjak enough to be called a 'box-office Queen's condition had been popular with viewers. 'Fantastic' and yet also one of the well-made drama heralded the birth of a confluence of Kim Hyun-joo. Another is expected to be self viewers of emotion and empathy as a more character to plan for the future show a dark look in time - limited judges 'Fantastic' is the 'prime age' follow-up, come upon September 2 PM 830 the first minute broadcast. Gimduyeon reporter

Archived