• Director: Jo Nam-Kook
  • Writer: Lee Sung-Eun
  • Network: JTBC
  • Episodes: 16 Episodes
  • Release Date: September 2, 2016 
  • Runtime: Fridays & Saturdays 20:30
  • Language: Korean

Notes

1. "Fantastic" takes over the JTBC Fridays & Saturdays 20:30 time slot previously occupied by "Age of Youth."

Cast

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joo Sang-wook, Kim Hyun-joo, Park Si-yeon, Kim Tae Hoon, Ji Soo, 'Fantastic'

eeiIfV.jpg

Actor Joo Sang-wook, Kim Hyun-joo, Kim Tae Hoon was an actor and joined the index 'fantastic' to starring Park Si-yeon.

According to multiple broadcasters 12 days Align the index and Kim Tae Hoon 'Fantastic' (a play Reason, directed jonamguk) appeared on Kim Hyun-joo, Joo Sang-wook and breathing.

'Fantastic' is scheduled to be broadcast in time - limited drama writer and Korean star love romantic comedy Green 'youth age' of follow-up. Jonamguk director earlier showed the drama "Stalker", Delicate and heavily produced, etc. "King of Ambition," "Empire of Gold ',' Last 'this time is expected to take the other colors are all directed romantic comedy.

Joo Sang-wook and Kim Hyun-joo is well fit to breathe for the first time via the 'Fantastic' Park Si-yeon are expected to gather in just two years later starred in the drama "Best Love" TV Chosun in 2014.

Kim Tae Hoon also joined the index in 'Fantastic'. Kim Tae Hoon ssolrinda is also interested in acting and acting crazy it serves a strong presence in every work 'Fantastic'. Index wolhwa SBS drama left a strong impression on the viewers 'Doctors' is expected to spell out the Joo Sang-wook, Kim Hyun-joo, Park Si-yeon, and some gimtaehyeon breathing.

kangsj@osen.co.kr

Guest ororomunroe

Is this confirmed casting or are they just reviewing the offers? Asking as a mod :)

I hope it is confirmed because JSW and KHJ are both my faves. 

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2016] "Fantastic"
4 minutes ago, ororomunroe said:

Is this confirmed casting or are they just reviewing the offers? Asking as a mod :)

I hope it is confirmed because JSW and KHJ are both my faves. 

It says on the news that Joo Sang Wook and Kim Hyun Joo are confirmed.  

Joo Sang-wook, Kim Hyun-joo side " 'Fantastic' proposal received a positive review

2016071201000894400064061.jpg

Spoiler
Joo Sang-wook, Kim Hyun-joo side " 'Fantastic' proposal received a positive review 中" (official position)
Enter article 2016-07-12 10:30:06

[Sports Chosun jojiyoung News] Joo Sang-wook and actress Kim Hyun-joo is considering a starring JTBC geumto new drama 'Fantastic' (Reason a play, directed jonamguk).

Mei Dean entertainment agency and agency officials ssigeuneol entertainment side of Joo Sang-wook Kim Hyun-joo is "positively considering getting Joo Sang-wook and Kim Hyun-joo recent" Fantastic "suggestions" from Sports Chosun am 12 days and phone calls he said.

Officials responded that "said a final agreement currently casting coordinated steps to determine whether appearing within this week."

'Fantastic' is a romantic comedy that contains a love story of a time - limited drama writer and Hallyu stars. 'Vampire Idol' takes on a sad love song 'Three Friends "for the reason that the writer wrote a play," The Last "" Empire of Gold' jonamguk PD is the director who directed "The Chaser THE CHASER '.

'Witch bogam' youth age 'is the follow-up program scheduled to be broadcast in September coming in.

25 minutes ago, kbleon said:

It says on the news that Joo Sang Wook and Kim Hyun Joo are confirmed.  

Although KHJ is not in the 3 actresses that I want to see as JSW'S next drama lady, but I like her and I watched a few of her dramas, and she is good.

JSW .... welcome back to dramaland. I'm soooo excited.

I need to back read all the posts tonight when I'm home. 

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS 

New JTBC rom-com lines up Kim Hyun-joo, Joo Sang-wook to star

UMr80r.jpg

Cable network JTBC has announced a new drama, slated for Fridays and Saturdays this fall. It’s called Fantastic, and has cast a whole group of actors in one fell swoop: Kim Hyun-joo(I Have a Lover) and Joo Sang-wook (Dazzling Temptation) are in talks to headline, and Park Shi-yeon (Greatest Marriage), Kim Tae-hoon (One More Happy Ending), and resident puppy Ji-soo (Doctors) have signed on as supporting cast.

The new romantic comedy comes from PD Jo Nam-gook of the thrillers LastEmpire of Gold, and The Chaser, which should be an interesting departure. Writer Lee Sung-eun of HyenaSad Love Song, and the wacky sitcom Vampire Idol will be penning the script. It’s a bizarre mix, to say the least, but I do love Vampire Idol in all its ridiculousness, so I’m definitely interested in this writer’s next project.

There’s not a whole lot of plot information out about the romantic comedy, but it’ll be a love story between a drama writer with a terminal illness, and a Hallyu star. That doesn’t sound particularly funny, but it’s described as a cheerful-but-weighty romance. I don’t even know who’s playing what, but I’d put my money on Kim Hyun-joo playing the writer and Joo Sang-wook playing the Hallyu star.

ryTIH2.jpg

On paper the premise sounds a lot like Uncontrollably Fond, and it seems like there are a lot of showbiz dramas going on right now (though I suppose the medical dramas are winning that race, really). But I expect the tone and execution to be very different, and I’m keen on learning a little more about each of the characters. Surely the writer of Vampire Idol can come up with some good quirks for everyone. 

Kim Hyun-joo and Joo Sang-wook seem like a solid leading pair, and I’m always happy when he does comedy. Park Shi-yeon made her comeback to television in Greatest Marriage, which didn’t do so well, but second-lead territory is well-tread ground for her. Kim Tae-hoon seems to be in everything these days, and Ji-soo seems to be following in his footsteps. My only gripe with this is that I keep having to watch every drama he’s in, and right now it seems like he is in ALL OF THE DRAMAS.

Fantastic will air on Fridays and Saturdays following Age of Youth (which comes after Mirror of the Witch), and premieres sometime in September.

cr: Dramabeans

[Alone] Joo Sang-wook, Kim Hyun-joo JTBC 'Fantastic' male and female protagonist cast

201607120946776730_57843ff07c5de.jpg

Spoiler

[OSEN = choenayoung News] Turn the actor Joo Sang-wook and Kim Hyun-joo as a breathing men and women protagonist.

According broadcasting on the 12th, it will embark on a hero JTBC new drama 'Fantastic'. This meeting of two attractive actors are not able to notice any synergies.

'Fantastic' is the second half of the highly anticipated romantic comedy JTBC water containing a love story of a time - limited drama writer and Hallyu stars. 'Witch bogam' and is expected to be organized in 'youth age' follow-up.

Joo Sang-wook has met the audience with one jongyoung March MBC 'brilliant seduction' is rated as an actor with an extraordinary sense of romantic comedy. Kim Hyun-joo sea was awarded the Best Female acting on February strutting deep that already ceased acting through a 'lover's' etc. SBS SBS Drama Awards and 100 Sang Film Award. / Nyc@osen.co.kr

JTBC side, "Kim Hyun-joo-Joo Sang-wook-Park Si-yeon - Kim Tae Hoon-index 'fantastic' final tune of" (official position)

Park Si-yeon - Kim Tae Hoon - Kim Hyun-joo-Joo Sang-wook-index / Top Star News Photo Bank

CR. http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=204262

Spoiler

JTBC side, "Kim Hyun-joo-Joo Sang-wook-Park Si-yeon - Kim Tae Hoon-index 'fantastic' final tune of" (official position)

Send to Twitter tsn_mobile_facebook_ico.png Last edited articles: City July 12 14, 2016 43 minutes / Bakhyemi (reporter@topstarnews.co.kr) reporter

[Bakhyemi = Top Star News reporter]

Actress Kim Hyun-joo, Joo Sang-wook, Park Si-yeon, Kim Tae Hoon, jiswi has received during the review JTBC new drama 'Fantastic' starring bid.

In response JTBC side in a top star news "Kim Hyun-joo, Joo Sang-wook, Park Si-yeon, Kim Tae Hoon, the index has been 'fantastic' proposal appeared during discussions in a positive," said "are in the final stages coordinated" he said.

JTBC geumto new drama 'Fantastic' is time - limited to TV writers and Korean star love romantic comedy drama drawn in, the meeting received appeared to offer men and women the main character Joo Sang-wook and Kim Hyun-joo attention has been focused not make any synergies.

In particular, 'Fantastic' is' Vampire Idol '' Sad Love Story 'author writing the reason for a play "three friends" and takes a jonamguk PD is the megaphone directed "The Last" "Empire of Gold' 'The Chaser The Chaser'.

The JTBC 'Fantastic' is scheduled to be organized in a subsequent "witch bogam 'sequel' youth age 'is currently airing.

7 hours ago, Melchai said:

OMG .. FANTASTIC!!  this is going to be awesome gals ... !!!! Our man is back with a new drama ...

@syla3 @jetsu @yaqiyuki @libra22 @MissA @cathlin @kenixoon @alin103 @UnniSarah @andy78 @irit @trust71 @ross27 @yumiko_hitoshi @valsava @docster6 @suchadiva42

Hi Melchai, Thank you for the alert! This is Fantastic news! I love both leads! What a bonus. Looking forward to meeting all chingus on this thread.

Archived