[Drama 2016] Fantastic 판타스틱

kbleon

'Fantastic' Joo Sang-wook, the romantic comedy, excitement index 100% "of the tear!"

pnBaoyCFj

Actor Joo Sang-wook authentication for 'fantastic' scenario and revealed the excitement.

Joo Sang-wook is nine days posted photos one chapter in their report on Instagram 'Fantastic' scenario along the lines of "a transformation of current marine! Transcript of tears 'fantastic'."

Joo Sang-wook is also ahead, "a romantic comedy in a long time! Space big star to smoke craftsmanship Please enjoy current marine!" Prayed, saying reveals the exciting feeling.

Meanwhile, Joo Sang-wook and JTBC 'Fantastic' is the mental lives ohneulman being time - limited judgment Gap drama that Kim Hyun-joo starred artists yisohye (Kim Hyun-joo minutes) and 'ttolkki' fullness to smoke craftsman top star Ryu degradable (Joo Sang-wook minutes) deadline only love story painted a romantic comedy as is the first broadcast at 8:30 pm KST on September 2 

http://enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=71533

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ross27 .. ur welcome chngu  ... me too...love the teasers ..funny and hilarious as well ... I'm curious how will the director/script writers of this drama input the form of a terminal illness  in this  romcom .. maybe there is some parts of sadness but i do hope they will be more positives in KHJ  spirits and life as she were surrounding by her family and enjoying the rest of her life as well as the loved ones ...;):P

DramaFever posted today a portion of the script-reading with subs.

It is their way of "phishing" to see if there is interest in this drama.

May I suggest that people "like" their post and comment in support of the drama.

While I know many prefer Viki to DramaFever, at this point, neither of them have actually licensed the drama yet. Lets not burn our bridges. I'd rather have both of them sub it, than neither of them sub it.

https://www.facebook.com/DramaFever/videos/10153782884081961/

7 minutes ago, Melchai said:

@ross27 .. ur welcome chngu  ... me too...love the teasers ..funny and hilarious as well ... I'm curious how will the director/script writers of this drama input the form of a terminal illness  in this  romcom .. maybe there is some parts of sadness but i do hope they will be more positives in KHJ  spirits and life as she were surrounding by her family and enjoying the rest of her life as well as the loved ones ...;):P

Yeah it would be kinda hard to be laughing one moment in the drama...then crying the next...oh dear..:sweatingbullets:

5 minutes ago, berny said:

Yeah it would be kinda hard to be laughing one moment in the drama...then crying the next...oh dear..:sweatingbullets:

I'll think we are more curious and excited about this drama than the production itself ... ha ha ... :lol::P

9 minutes ago, irilight said:

DramaFever posted today a portion of the script-reading with subs.

It is their way of "phishing" to see if there is interest in this drama.

May I suggest that people "like" their post and comment in support of the drama.

While I know many prefer Viki to DramaFever, at this point, neither of them have actually licensed the drama yet. Lets not burn our bridges. I'd rather have both of them sub it, than neither of them sub it.

https://www.facebook.com/DramaFever/videos/10153782884081961/

@irilight Thanks for posting this, I hope everyone here likes the post and leaves a comment.

2 hours ago, berny said:

The second video teaser when (JSW) was cooking madly.  

Was So Hye (KHJ) ...busy playing POKEMON Go on her mobile...that's why he got mad. ...wahahaHAHA :lol:

Oh Well, at least she is a responsible player who doesn't stand in the middle of the road trying to catch the monsters :D:D:D 

@juntan  HAHA their kitchen is a pokemon-stop :lol:

But the premise though depicted in funny, hilarious moments is actually deep noh? Do it now...why wait for tomorrow...what if there will be no more tomorrow...oh geezz...i think i'll keep on the funny side instead :sweatingbullets:

And seriously if someone like JSW offer to cook me dinner (and how cutely he does it), i'll jump on him and the offer even before he suggests it ...wHAAHAHA :lol:

6 hours ago, kbleon said:

@irilight Thanks for posting this, I hope everyone here likes the post and leaves a comment.

I think we should try to send the sub request to Dramafever too, here's the link :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuXiW1XwtSRt0H_ehdDMABJYJNQWA1xj78ni06l4m_OG-ZHg/viewform?fbzx=-6277765193813598448

Hopefully Dramafever will pick it up :)

"Why do I look like so well?" 'Fantastic' Joo Sang-wook

cLavHP.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

[TV reports Kim, Ji - Hyun = News] Joo Sang-wook unveiled the comic stills.

JTBC was geumto new drama 'Fantastic' side still shooting the first 10 days of public Joo Sang-wook. 

Joo Sang-wook, take the movie to smoke artisans 'universe big star' current marine station sets out the most shocking transformation since its debut in acting. But had a fatal attraction to the superior visual yasok enough, God gave the nickname given because acting is not a "five to Capri 'is related searches' to smoke ',' marine robot. A gifted leader, but rockin unppal alpha and smoke beyond the robot acting to ride the wind Korean inroads into China, reaping great success under reign as Prince of Asia ". Narcissism is seemingly in full of interest OCD is kkachil but caring and while reunite the owner of the current degradable his cute reversal attraction of first love gave to debut in the showbiz and minds jugido a deep wound in the drama writer yisohye with only 12 years romance begins do.

The first shooting photos of that Joo Sang-wook is gathering expected to showcase the meantime shows gave as Jan seemed to straighten and seureopgo escape to sly from heavy image lovely ttolkki fullness "to smoke artisans' current hard carry the smoke transformed into a marine station, the public expects It captivates the eye to look beyond the smoke.

Photos published in Joo Sang-wook is missing face drenched in ice looks like one of his pieces seemed completely filled with top stars to the narcissistic kind degradable. While exercising in the gym "universe big star of this zone is me" and seemed vain conscious of the eyes of others, that, if jitneunga the jappeok full face lifting exercise equipment jjikeumyeo the POV to the mobile phone to the startling appearance to their superior appearance photos only causes laughter. Steel cut scene with vivid expressions and laughter feels are expected to increase even more the kind of fatal attraction to marine Joo Sang-wook smoke.

Shooting day, is aware of the current degradable around the eyes to find a gym and a self-management out there watching the mirror movement saesam Admiring his appeal against the scene. Carefully sly! " Looks so good, "said the 'three jeljal' scene revealing the nature of the (most handsome in the world), the current marine scenes and that kind of laughter marine admit themselves. 

Joo Sang-wook has taken so much fun laughing live and the "current degradable. Throbbing heart feel good finished the first shot, "he said" seemingly full of bravado 'space-Stupid' character but with all the charm of a warm and soknae reversed. The expectation that the smoke transformed into a showcase and is also full of excitement. Expect different "says the shooting comment. 

'Fantastic' production showed the officials also "easy to flow over the marine character that is expected from the first shooting smoke and laughter. May enjoy the activities of Joo Sang-wook showcase the hard carry the smoke transformed, "he expressed the expectation.

The 'Fantastic' is' last ',' Empire of Gold ',' tracer 'and jonamguk PD and "Sad Love Story" in getting viewers' support to sophisticated production does not miss a gamjeongseon in heavy work, "sechingu', 'men three reason woman artist has coincided with a prayer of pilryeok three 'of the author of such sensory, it has attracted expect to introduce the unique charm of romantic comedy. Kim Hyun-joo, Joo Sang-wook, Park Si-yeon, Kim Tae Hoon, as well as the exponential Bob, yunsojeong, Kim Jung-nan, Young Min Kim, chaegukhui, Jo Jae-yoon, gimjaehwa such as acting and combined to individual completing the ultimate 'honey combination' lineup joined by eminent luxury actors 'Fantastic' is a youthful age "the first broadcast on September 2 20:30 JTBC comes to follow-up. 

Reporter Kim, Ji - Hyun mooa@tvreport.co.kr / Photo = JTBC

cr: TV Report

DramaFever just announced they have licensed this drama.  happy diver leaf

COMING SOON: Fantastic Romance, starring Joo Sang Wook, Kim Hyun Joo, Kim Tae Hoon, and Ji Soo

dfcd53eb-7041-4ecf-87a3-081bb21657f3.jpg

Are you one of those people who love a little bitter with their sweet? Upcoming drama Fantastic Romance, starring Joo Sang Wook (Good Doctor, Birth of a Beauty), Kim Hyun Joo (Boys Over FlowersCruel Palace), Kim Tae Hoon, and Ji Soo, is an unpredictable romantic comedy/melodrama that will have you laughing one moment and crying the next, and it's coming soon to DramaFever!  

Synopsis

A talented drama writer (Kim Hyun Joo) and a popular, yet untalented, actor (Joo Sang Wook) bump heads and start to fall in love, but a twist of fate may not let them have a happy ending. Can they be happy living for today and give romance a shot despite the heart-wrenching sorrow of terminal illness? 

Trailers

Script Reading 

Producer Jo said of the script reading, "It's the first time there was so much laughter during a script reading. I want to deliver this bright and refreshing energy directly to the viewers. I'm so happy and excited to work with a good script and such great actors."

Kim Hyun Joo stated, "The script was great but after I participated in the read-through with the other actors and actresses, it was definitely more fun and I got a good feeling from it. I'm looking forward to [working on the drama]."

And Joo Sang Wook said, "The script reading can be difficult, but it is also the most exciting. Seeing the perfect chemistry among the actors, I think it will be an incredibly fun project."

Spoiler

e94f60e2-0cbe-408a-995c-9634fa3a4287.jpg

Posters

Joo Sang Wook’s character is called the “Great Star of the Universe, Foot-Caprio,” and his poster reads, “I know! That I’m a foot-actor… The whole world knows, so what?!”

Spoiler

dcd87c91-8b13-47bb-ac4f-b4ca6ac308bb.jpg

Kim Hyun Joo’s character only has six months left to live, but she's laughing through her tears. Her poster reads, “In this moment, now, I’m the healthiest!”

Spoiler

c8ddb22e-2766-4da6-8c1c-6808b5c61cd4.jpg

Doesn't it look good? Are you prepared to laugh and cry so hard it hurts? 

Fantastic Romance is premiering on DramaFever on September 2 following Age of Youth. Add it to your queue now! 

source: DramaFever Blog

Please make sure to click on "Awesome" button, and thank them, and also add a comment of support for the drama on the drama page as well.

https://www.dramafever.com/drama/4944/Fantastic_Romance/

I know many prefer Viki. I  feel grateful for both companies. I do not think any one company is capable to bring us all that there is and that we want to watch. I hope they compliment each other by bringing us different projects.  And it quite possible that Viki too will license it. But either way, we can relax, knowing it is already licensed.

Fantastic' Joo Sang-wook, sly sense smoke 'Things to do'

jQ8TCf.jpg

Spoiler

[Top Star News reporter Hansol = no;
'Fantastic' Joo Sang-wook has attracted the attention of people to smoke pretty sly.

It was' youth age 'following September, the first broadcast JTBC comes with a new geumto drama' Fantastic '(directed jonamguk, a play reason, making an ace Tori) side 10 days reveal the first shot steel Joo Sang-wook,' Fantastic 'is a Double-Edge' ohneulman live 'mental 甲 drama writer yisohye (Kim Hyun-joo minutes) and' ttolkki filled with 'to smoke craftsman top star Ryu marine thrill of (Joo Sang-wook minutes) "unpredictable green deadlines defined love story, romantic comedy, beautiful enjoy the day and live it how fantastic will make a gaily painted over the short and thrilling romance of two people one is going.

Joo Sang-wook, take the movie to smoke artisans 'universe big star' current marine station sets out the most shocking transformation since its debut in acting. But had a fatal attraction to the superior visual yasok enough, God gave the nickname given because acting is not a "five to Capri 'is related searches' to smoke ',' marine robot. A gifted leader, but rockin unppal alpha and smoke beyond the robot acting to ride the wind Korean inroads into China, reaping great success under reign as Prince of Asia ". Narcissism is seemingly in full of interest OCD is kkachil but caring and first love, the owner of the current marine cute reversal charm given to debut himself in the entertainment industry and the minds jugido a deep wound drama writer yisohye and not sinpa while reunion in 12 years pretense there are 3 無 romance begins to live the remaining time ohneulman also not extraordinary.

The first shooting photos of that Joo Sang-wook is gathering expected to showcase the meantime shows gave as Jan seemed to straighten and seureopgo escape to sly from heavy image lovely ttolkki fullness "to smoke artisans' current hard carry the smoke transformed into a marine station, the public expects It captivates the eye to look beyond the smoke.

Photos published in Joo Sang-wook is missing face drenched in ice looks like one of his pieces seemed completely filled with top stars to the narcissistic kind degradable. While exercising in the gym "universe big star of this zone is me" and seemed vain conscious of the eyes of others, that, if jitneunga the jappeok full face lifting exercise equipment jjikeumyeo the POV to the mobile phone to the startling appearance to their superior appearance photos only causes laughter. Steel cut scene with vivid expressions and laughter feels are expected to increase even more the kind of fatal attraction to marine Joo Sang-wook smoke.

Shooting day, is aware of the current degradable around the eyes to find a gym and a self-management out there watching the mirror movement saesam Admiring his appeal against the scene. Carefully sly! " Looks so good, "said the 'three jeljal' the narcissism of a scene (the most handsome in the world), the current marine revealing himself to acknowledge the nature of the error and marine scenes that arouse laughter.

Joo Sang-wook arrived on the scene with a smile and pleasant greeting full of vigor has aroused the admiration of the field staff, such as looks and strong body piece. Despite overflow also not easy because you need to cause a scene laugh while taking advantage of the current attractive to marine mojarajido not smoke Comics and led the applause and admiration of cheonyeondeok pretty face and tantalizing staff and metabolic processes. The back door did not laugh ending in a colorful expression of the ever-changing Joo Sang-wook.

Since the most exceptional acting debut ahead of transforming Joo Sang-wook that the commitment to study the script has taken more than ever laughing so much fun to live and "degradable kind. Throbbing heart feel good finished the first shot, "he said" seemingly full of bravado 'space-Stupid' character but with all the charm of a warm and soknae reversed. The expectation that the smoke transformed into a showcase and is also full of excitement. Expect different "said the first shooting comment.

'Fantastic' production showed the officials also "easy to flow over the marine character that is expected from the first shooting smoke and laughter. May enjoy the activities of Joo Sang-wook showcase the hard carry the smoke transformed, "he expressed the expectation.

The 'Fantastic' is' last ',' Empire of Gold ',' tracer 'and jonamguk PD and "Sad Love Story" in getting viewers' support to sophisticated production does not miss a gamjeongseon in heavy work, "sechingu', 'men three reason woman artist has coincided with a prayer of pilryeok three 'of the author of such sensory, it has attracted expect to introduce the unique charm of romantic comedy. Kim Hyun-joo, Joo Sang-wook, Park Si-yeon, Kim Tae Hoon, as well as the exponential Bob, yunsojeong, Kim Jung-nan, Young Min Kim, chaegukhui, Jo Jae-yoon, gimjaehwa such as acting and combined to individual completing the ultimate 'honey combination' lineup joined by eminent luxury actors 'Fantastic' is a youthful age "the first broadcast on September 2 20:30 JTBC comes to follow-up.

cr: Topstarnews

Archived