[Drama 2016] Fantastic 판타스틱

kbleon

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kbleon said:
Male Lead is a Topstar with crappy acting, but very famous.
Female Lead Lee So Hye is the No. 1  screenwriter that has a lots of fans, she is known in the industry as  God So-Hye, she is a great writer, has a very strong and very unique personality very optimistic person, Even thought she knows she only have five months left, she didn't cry, or felt down, but instead plans to make the rest of her life become more brilliant. She is known to have a strong personality and only softens when it comes to her family.
Deduced between story starts at only five months of her life, and ten years after their reunion "Top Star" unpredictable thrilling romantic comedy. She knew she was dying after formulated a series of plans to make more shiny rest of his life, but at the same time a Top Star appeared destroy her plans.

cr: sports donga

Thanks @kbleon for the article ... Love the synopsis  .. a very positive vibes from  KHJ character ...i  love it!!!  and for the TOP star JSW as a famous actor with a crappy acting  ... ha ha ... this is  going to be explode with so many funny dialogues and acting between JSW n KHJ ... can't wait for this drama .... :w00t::lol:

photo749706.jpg

Actress Kim Hyeon-joo is starring in the new JTBC drama "Fantastic".

According to a promotional company, she's starring in "Fantastic" as a terminally ill writer.

"Fantastic" is a romantic comedy about a writer named Lee So-hye and a psychotic Hallyu star named Ryu Hae-seong. They experience a short but heated romance with each other.

The drama is written by Lee Seong-eun and directed by Jo Nam-gook.

Kim Hyeon-joo plays successful Lee So-hye who is known for her drama writing skills. She lives her life to the fullest despite her illness and she's also a weakling when it comes to family.

With five months to live, she decides to live the time she has left to the best and die a fancy death. Before that, she reunites with Ryu Hae-seong who interferes with her plans.

"Fantastic" will be released on the 2nd of September.

Source : www.dailian.co.kr/new...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 10:23 AM, Melchai said:

OMG .. FANTASTIC!!  this is going to be awesome gals ... !!!! Our man is back with a new drama ...

@syla3 @jetsu @yaqiyuki @libra22 @MissA @cathlin @kenixoon @alin103 @UnniSarah @andy78 @irit @trust71 @ross27 @yumiko_hitoshi @valsava @docster6 @suchadiva42

@Melchai    thanks for shout out.......I've been out in the forum for quite a while....I hope that this coming sept. when they show this wonderful drama  ...I WAS FREE.... both JSW and KHJ was my favorite KDRAMA actor.....and it seems that the story will pique my interest....I LIKE ROM-COM....and JSW was a good comedic actor adding KHJ to be the lead actress is a perfect combination....SO MAYBE I JOIN YOU GUY WHEN IT AIR ON SEPT.    (Add to my note....@melchai ..care to share later a link for JTBC....thanks in advance)

4 hours ago, Melchai said:

Thanks @kbleon for the article ... Love the synopsis  .. a very positive vibes from  KHJ character ...i  love it!!!  and for the TOP star JSW as a famous actor with a crappy acting  ... ha ha ... this is  going to be explode with so many funny dialogues and acting between JSW n KHJ ... can't wait for this drama .... :w00t::lol:

Thanks all for the news update  , interesting role JSW as Top Star with crappy acting :lol:. This certainly promises to be fun and entertaining. 

Cant wait to see the chemistry between KHJ and JSW ,  very excited !!

Kim Hyun-joo, a 'fantastic' home theater comeback

Kim Hyun-joo / Top Star News Photo Bank

CR, http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=206112

Spoiler

The actor Kim Hyun-joo believe the comeback with ever-class hard Carey as "fantastic" to see.

'Youth age' following September, the first broadcast JTBC comes with a new geumto drama 'Fantastic' (directed jonamguk, a play reason, making an ace Tori) is backing the swash plate 'ohneulman live' mental 甲 drama writer yisohye and 'ttolkki fullness "to smoke artisans Top Star exhilarating kind of degradable 'limited period love story "is the unpredictable romantic comedy green. Hella love eopgie have time to mourn, and enjoy the beautiful day and will be pleasantly drawn over the short and thrilling romance of two people who happened to live how fantastic.

Kim Hyun-joo is geoneurimyeo numerous movie enthusiasts as one factor jangreumul 'freshly sohye "drama played a sought after artist called yisohye station. Time - limited to determining 'So what?' Constitutional crying weaving sinpa give something away hot dogs to live mental 甲 straight nyeoda today. Who flies everywhere without hesitation fastball nuclear Sen sister, but it is weak to the family is the only one without a weakness of character. Time remaining 5 months, no no sinpa decorating began dropping the "universe big star" to smoke craftsmen current marine is thwarted reunion of her plans riraneun disappear pomnage lived today sparkling this in 10 years no-time remaining surreal 3 無 Romance it is started.

Solid acting from whilst Comics jeoljeolhan Melo and plan a unique sensibility to the genre, regardless of success that has unique 'box-office queen "Out of a confluence of Kim Hyun-joo is' fantastic' once emerged in the second half anticipated films of the sparkling life than crying even time - limited judgment squeeze How interesting character named Kim Hyun-joo drama writers to express sired, it has become the center of attention in cliché-breaker 'Kim Hyun-joo Table' hard carry the smoke turns.

Publisher drama side said that "The drama writer iso hyera tomorrow 'ohneulman live' without collecting is an interesting character fleeting hopes coated with Kim Hyun-joo unique sensibility and excellent acting skills to win the sympathy of the audience."

The 'Fantastic' is' last ',' Empire of Gold ',' tracer 'and jonamguk PD and "Sad Love Story" in getting viewers' support to sophisticated production does not miss a gamjeongseon in heavy work, "sechingu', 'men three reason woman artist has coincided with a prayer of pilryeok three 'of the author of such sensory, it has attracted expect to introduce the unique charm of romantic comedy. City youth ages' follow-up to the coming September 2 at 8 is the first broadcast 30 minutes JTBC.

Hashtags Kim Hyun-joo , fantastic

1 hour ago, jetsu said:

JSW as a topstar with 'Crappy Acting' .... that cracked me up  :joy: 

So glad that this time around he will play as an imperfect person .. crappy acting but act as a Top Hallyu star .. how these two will turn each other upside down .. ha ha ..as one is a Top screenwriter's and another one as the Top Hallyu star .. both will be  fighting, arguing and bickering over everything ... ha ha ha ... ;):w00t::lol:

Joo Sang-wook, confirmed for JTBC 'Fantastic'  

[OSEN = jeongyujin News] Joo Sang-wook is transformed into a showcase of smoke, to smoke artisans' top stars.

'Youth age' following September JTBC which first broadcast coming into a new geumto drama ' Fantastic ' is backing the swash plate ohneulman live green predict 'mental甲' drama writer yisohye and 'ttolkki fullness "to smoke craftsmen exhilarating period only love story of a top star Ryu degradable Not a romantic comedy it. Hella love eopgie have time to mourn, and enjoy the beautiful day and will be pleasantly drawn over the short and thrilling romance of two people who happened to live how fantastic. 

Joo Sang-wook, take the "big star universe 'current marine station, called the movie to smoke artisans known as" five to Capri' sets out the most shocking transformation since its debut in acting. But had a fatal attraction to the superior visuals God gave yasok enough to blame given not the acting nickname is "to Capri O 'related searches is beyond the robot smoke, to smoke,' 'robot degradable' Alpha is the leader in high postponed. Gifted a rockin unppal Wave riding the wind against a presence in China! Success "Prince of Asia".

Narcissism is full of interest OCD seemingly on the kkachilhan man, but in fact a caring and owner of a cute reverse charm, Joo Sang-wook is scheduled to captivate yeosim to neungcheongseureon appeal to and from kkachil and tsundere. In his first love and hearts gave to debut himself in the entertainment industry there no pretense sinpa reunion with a deep wound on jugido drama writer and yisohye 10.01 thousand years is not even 3無surreal romance starts the rest of the day. 

MjtfEh.jpg

Joo Sang-wook is expected to gather to showcase the meantime show gave as straight and seemed weighed heavily on the sly to escape seureopgo ttolkki full of lovely images "to smoke artisans' current hard carry the smoke transformed into a marine station. Heavy authentic drama from thrilling jilji susamul how various genres of drama incapable able to express this pyeolchyeoon smoke Joo Sang-wook 'space-Stupid "roughneck to smoke a top star at the subsequent debut drawn up, but also different with Kim Hyun-joo undertaken so different drama writer yisohye Station What unfolds is not hot 'live ohneulman Romance' special 'honey Chemie's two people in there and attention.

Joo Sang-wook was a fun, yet heartfelt, from myself impressed enough to be unable to stop laughing throughout the reading "scenario. Expect big on the idea that you can smoke turns into an interesting character, "said," said the impression that joining is not easy, but the character will do my best to show a new look. "

The ohneulman lived romance 'Fantastic' is 'last', 'Empire of Gold', 'tracer' and jonamguk PD and "Sad Love Story" in getting viewers 'support to sophisticated production does not miss a gamjeongseon in heavy work, "sechingu' the reason the author of the work, including the sensational pilryeok author of 'three men three women, one coinciding with prayer, has attracted expects to introduce the unique charm of romantic comedy. City youth ages' follow-up to the coming September 2 at 8 pm The first broadcast 30 minutes JTBC.

eujenej@osen.co.kr 

17 hours ago, kbleon said:

Welcome aboard chingu, nice to meet you here again, here is the link for JTBC live streaming. (shared by @Melchai )

http://www.zoptv.com/live/jtbc

thanks   @kbleon   and @Melchai   for the response and link......you guys are rock .....for giving us all the detail about this upcoming drama of JSW.......by reading the synopsis  it seem that, it will make us smile all thru out that the drama  aired......but.......KHJ role that she has illness that will take her life.....I hope that thru their bickering and arguing she will get well and forget about ...whatever sickness she has.:confused:

Joo Sang-wook, JTBC 'Fantastic' ... cast Kim Hyun-joo and breathing

20160726000241_0.jpg

CR. http://biz.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20160726000105

Spoiler

[= Goseunghui Herald News] Actor Joo Sang-wook have been cast in JTBC geumto new drama 'Fantastic'.

26 According to one public relations agency PR Jay Ryu Joo Sang-wook's top stars played a role degradable counted as a craftsman to smoke in JTBC 'Fantastic'. Drama is first broadcast on September 2 comes to 'youth age' follow-up.

'Fantastic' is painted romantic comedy special romance and drama writer yisohye marine current top stars. Joo Sang-wook is acting with the male protagonist kkachil but caring and cute charm seemingly obsessive interest in the fullness of narcissism. Drama writer yisohye role yen actor Kim Hyun-joo was cast.

Joo Sang-wook was a fun, yet heartfelt, from myself impressed enough to be unable to stop laughing throughout the reading "scenario. Expect big on the idea that you can smoke turns into an interesting character, "he said," not an easy character, but said that the testimonies will do my best to show a new look. "

'Fantastic' is 'last', 'Empire of Gold', 'tracer' and jonamguk PD and "Sad Love Story" directed by the heavy work, "sechingu ', coincided, such as" three girls and three men' Reason writer prayer.

2 hours ago, kbleon said:

Joo Sang-wook was a fun, yet heartfelt, from myself impressed enough to be unable to stop laughing throughout the reading "scenario. Expect big on the idea that you can smoke turns into an interesting character, "said," said the impression that joining is not easy, but the character will do my best to show a new look. "

I can already imagine how funny and hilarious the storyline about, this drama surely will have chockful of laughs and cute stuff. Just get more and more excited, sept feels so far away right now T_T

@trust71 I hope the writer still alive at the end and happy end ;)

Joo Sang Wook and Kim Hyun Joo Up to Star in Korean Drama Fantastic

Posted on July 20, 2016 by Kay

Fantastic Korean Drama - Joo Sang Wook and Kim Hyun Joo

It looks like we have another new JTBC drama on the horizon. Joo Sang Wook (Glamorous Temtation) and Kim Hyun Joo (I Have a Lover) have been offered leading roles in the new JTBC drama Fantastic. Fantastic will be a romantic comedy about a love story between a popular star and terminally ill drama writer.

We also have much of the supporting cast in place with Kim Tae Hoon (One More Happy Ending), Park Shi Yeon (Greatest Marriage), and Ji Soo (Doctors) already confirmed. The drama comes from the writer of Sad Love Song and Vampire Idol.

So the premise sounds a bit a sad, but it’s supposed to be romantic comedy, so I guess they will try to keep everything light-hearted.  I’m not familiar with Kim Hyun Joo, but I’ve enjoyed Joo Sang Wook in what little I’ve seen of him. But I really love all of the supporting cast and know we will get solid performances from all of them. But seriously, it is time for Ji Soo to have a proper lead role!

Fantastic is scheduled to premiere in September on JTBC.

Sign Up to receive email updates of kdrama reviews, trailers, casting news, and more.

Copyright © 2015-2016 by Kdrama Kisses.  All rights reserved. This website or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author.  Excerpts may be used provided that credit is given to Kdrama Kisses (kdramakisses.com) with clear and direct links to the original content.

Joo Sang-wook to star in JTBC "Fantastic" as terrible actor

photo750280.jpg

Actor Joo Sang-wook is playing a top star who is a bad actor.

Upcoming drama JTBC "Fantastic" is the story of a drama scenario writer named Lee So-hye, who only has a few months to live, and a top star named Ryoo Hae-seong. The two experience a short but heated romance.

Joo Sang-wook takes on the role of Ryoo Hae-seong, a superstar who doesn't know how to act. He is handsome and very attractive but God didn't give him talent. His nicknames are 'Bal-Caprio', 'bad actor' and 'robot Hae-seong'.

He is full of himself and loves getting attention. He looks ill-tempered on the outside but actually he's very warm and cute on the inside. He reunites with Lee So-hye who is his first love and responsible for his fame after 10 years.

Joo Sang-wook is stepping down from the righteous and favorable image he's been building so far and is turning into a 'bad actor' Ryoo Hae-seong. Joo Sang-wook has been in various dramas since his debut from romance to investigative dramas. His co-star in Kim Hyeon-joo in the role of Lee So-hye.

Joo Sang-wook said, "I couldn't stop laughing when I read the script. I am excited to become this new character".

"Fantastic" is written by Lee Seong-eun and directed by Jo Nam-gook. The first episode can be seen on the 2nd of September at 8:30PM.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

Creative Commons License"Joo Sang-wook to star in JTBC "Fantastic" as terrible actor"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source

1 minute ago, Melchai said:

He is full of himself and loves getting attention. He looks ill-tempered on the outside but actually he's very warm and cute on the inside. He reunites with Lee So-hye who is his first love and responsible for his fame after 10 years.

Ha ha ... I like this part ..  it seems he is already in character before the drama aired soon ... :w00t::lol:

3 minutes ago, Melchai said:

Joo Sang-wook said, "I couldn't stop laughing when I read the script. I am excited to become this new character".

5 minutes ago, Melchai said:

He reunites with Lee So-hye who is his first love and responsible for his fame after 10 years.

He will be hilarious and funny as usual .. cant wait when KHJ and JSW fighting and bickering about everything  since they did have something special between them  before he became famous and all because of her  ... ha ha  :grin:

Archived