[Drama 2016] Fantastic 판타스틱

kbleon

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh My Lord... It's indeed a Happy  Friday!! patpat-dance-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1

Two characters poster & two "I Told You To Listen To Me!! Or else.... " teasers 

Cable channels always like this..well 

prepared to tease us a month before premier :wub:  

======

Again guys, follow Viki  channel of FantastiC.. show our support for them to get the license and subbed  :)https://www.viki.com/tv/32715c-fantastic

"Fantastic" Kim Hyeon-joo and Joo Sang-wook's transformation

1Ed8Vy.jpg

ELrOMp.jpg

Teaser posters of Kim Hyeon-joo and Joo Sang-wook's new JTBC drama "Fantastic" have been released.

Kim Hyeon-joo steals the show on the poster as Lee So-hye, a drama writer who lives a full life ignoring the fact that she's a dying patient.

She's smiling brightly in the picture but on the other hand, a tear is running down her face.

Joo Sang-wook is completely the opposite. He takes on the role of Ryu Hae-seong, a top actor who is known for his bad performance, hence the nickname 'Balcaprio'. Joo Sang-wook looks handsome in the poster, but also serious; the caption says, "I know I am a bad actor and the whole world knows it".

Kim Hyeon-joo and Joo Sang-wook's poster shoot went on in a lively atmosphere. Kim managed to get a tear running down her cheek on the spot and Joo Sang-wook came prepared as Ryu Hae-seong.

The first episode of "Fantastic" is scheduled to air on the 2nd of September.

Source : www.tenasia.co.kr/arc...

cr: Hancinema

Thank you all for these updates .... the posters look seriously good .... and the teasers are crazy good (esp. jSW's smirk at the end :love:)

Really looking forward to his 'Bad Acting' hahaha .... will be awesome. 

'Fantastic' drops epic teasers of Joo Sang Wook and Kim Hyun Joo's fiery relationship

By beansss   3 hours ago   6,117   594   2

This drama is going to be hilarious, epic, and romantic all in one. You can already tell from these crazily funny teasers!

Upcoming JTBC drama 'Fantastic' has released these new teaser clips starring leads Kim Hyun Joo and Joo Sang Wook. Each lead takes turns threatening the other about how there's no tomorrow like today. 

'Fantastic', starring Kim Hyun Joo, Joo Sang Wook, Park Si Hyun, Ji Soo, and more, begins airing starting August 2!

CR. http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/fantastic-drops-epic-teasers-of-joo-sang-wook-and-kim-hyun-joos-fiery-relationship

P/s ... he he ..;):P  they're more excited than us ... it begins airing starting from September 2 2016 not August 2nd  ...

Joo Sang Wook, Kim Hyun Joo new drama ‘Fantastic’ reveals cheery atmosphere, perfect chemistry between cast members

Robie Ferrer | Aug 05, 2016 06:20 AM EDT

• Kim Hyun Joo and Joo Sang Wook stars in the new JTBC drama 'Fantastic.'

Kim Hyun Joo and Joo Sang Wook stars in the new JTBC drama 'Fantastic.' (Photo : Youtube/JTBC Drama)

A set of behind-the-scenes photos from the first script reading session of the upcoming JTBC drama titled "Fantastic" has shown the camaraderie between the series' cast members such as Joo Sang Wook and Kim Hyun Joo.

The photo stills were revealed on Wednesday, Aug. 3, where the drama's lead stars Sang Wook, Hyun Joo, along with other cast members Kim Tae Hoon, Ji Soo and others had their first table read, allkpop reported. The script reading session was held at the networ

Although it was the first time that the JTBC drama's cast and showrunners all met at the same time, the atmosphere has been described as happy and cheerful. The Korean celebrities included in the project all displayed good teamwork with each other. The show's producer Jo Nam Gook even recounted how the cast had a great time during the script reading session and shared several funny moments together.

The producer also commented on the drama's script and how it will deliver a "refreshing energy" to avid Korean drama viewers. Nam Gook also complimented the drama's cast members and described them as "great" actors and actresses, as indicated in the same report.

The drama's lead female star Hyun Joo also relayed that she had a fun time during the table read with her fellow cast members. She even shared that she felt positive about the drama after the said session and shared her excitement for the project. On the other hand, cast member Sang Wook commented on the perfect chemistry between the drama's actors and actresses. He also described the upcoming drama as an "incredibly fun project."

Meanwhile, JTBC has recently released its teaser video for "Fantastic." The said clip featured a montage of some of the network's popular celebrities all stating the word "today," Dramabeans reported. The clip ended with the two main stars Hyun Joo and Sang Wook highlighting the drama's main plot that revolves around the rekindled romance between the two main characters.

Hyun Joo plays the character Lee So Hye, a popular TV show writer who only has five months to live, while Sang Wook portrays the Korean star Ryu Hae Sung that people love despite his bad acting. Both characters had a romantic relationship in the past but rekindled their romance after ten years.

"Fantastic" is expected to air on Sept. 2 on JTBC.

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/148734/20160805/joo-sang-wook-kim-hyun-joo-fantastic-korean-drama.htm#ixzz4GSFYCeD3

Sparks Fly in New Teasers for Upcoming Drama Fantastic!

a4.png

.a5.png

It is a tantrum face off between our OTP (One True Pairing) in upcoming dramedy Fantastic.  I don’t know about anyone else, but I would say our leads maybe need some anger management classes stat.  If nothing else, I think the writers have gotten the point across that their relationship is a bit tempestuous, to say the least  

Although, after reading the brief synopsis that is floating around, I am not sure the drama knows what it wants to be itself.  Read for yourself….

**A cheerful-but-weighty romance between a drama writer with a terminal illness and a Hallyu star.

HUH.  A cheerful and weighty romance is not a phrase that makes me feel secure and excited to start this show.  Throw in the terminal illness trope and I kind of want to run away.  But who knows.  Maybe cheerfully almost dead is just what I should be watching.  Guess I will have to wait around for a more in-depth teaser since these two are your standard cable teaser that they throw out first to make it seem like it will be a comedy.  Sorry PR people.  With that synopsis, I am not even going to buy into your misleading hijinks.  I don’t care how sexy Joo Sang Wook’s smile is.

a6.png

Fantastic is all set to air on Sept 2nd.

CR. https://dramaswithasideofkimchi.wordpress.com/2016/08/05/sparks-fly-in-new-teasers-for-upcoming-drama-fantastic/

TEASERS 1 AND 2

Spoiler

TEASER 2

Unpredictable laughs and tears in JTBC’s Fantastic

by javabeans | August 5, 2016

ELrOMp.jpg

You know, you had me at “Joo Sang-wook playing a foot-actor.” It wasn’t until Joo Sang-wook took on comedy (Sly and Single Again, Birth of a Beauty) that I really thought he lit up the screen (though it’s true that his moment of reawakening can be traced back earlier to weekend saga Giant, and then crime thriller TEN), so I’m dying to see his take on a top star who’s a terrible actor — and knows it — in the upcoming JTBC drama Fantastic.

Or maybe “dying” is the wrong word for him, since it’ll be Kim Hyun-joo (I Have a Lover) who’ll be playing the part of the dying lead; she’ll play a drama writer who’s diagnosed with a terminal illness. But despite that downer of a premise, Fantastic is going for a light-hearted, upbeat approach and calls itself an unpredictable romantic comedy. I expect sometears — and Kim Hyun-joo is literally shedding one in her character poster, above — but those will hopefully be balanced out by levity and laughs. 

In the poster, Kim Hyun-joo’s character is described as a drama writer with six months left to live: “In this moment, now, I’m the healthiest!” Meanwhile, Joo Sang-wook’s poster describes him as “Great Star of the Universe, Foot-Caprio” (for all the foot-acting he’s so known for), and his copy reads, “I know! That I’m a foot-actor… The whole world knows, so what?!” HEHE. I love the character’s ego, and from the clips of the script reading, it looks like he’s so full of himself that even Joo Sang-wook was embarrassed to say the lines (about how awesome and good-looking he is). 

(I’m noticing that the drama title is stylized “FantastiC” and am hoping that there’s a solid, totally not-cringe-inducing reason for the spelling… although considering dramaland’s history with dubious English, I’d better be prepared to cringe.)

Fantastic also stars Park Shi-yeon (Greatest Marriage), Kim Tae-hoon (One More Happy Ending), and Ji-soo (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: GoryeoDoctors). The series will be JTBC’s next weekend drama following Age of Youth, and premieres on September 2.

1Ed8Vy.jpg

cr: dramabeans

Joo Sang Wook, Kim Hyun Joo and Ji Soo Lead Script Reading for jTBC Drama Fantastic

Posted on August 5, 2016 by ockoala

MockW6.jpg

I so want to give this upcoming jTBC drama the benefit of the doubt that it’ll live up to it’s name and actually be Fantastic, because it certainly has a fantastic main cast in Kim Hyun JooJoo Sang WookKim Tae Hoon, and Ji Soo. But it’s hard to remain optimistic when the glaring word in the plot synopsis screams out terminal illness and the rest flows from the diagnosis of such in the female lead. Kim Hyun Joo plays a top drama screenwriter hit with the whammy medical news that she has 5 months to live, sending her down the path of making the most of her remaining time which means goal number 1 is rekindling the romance with her former boyfriend now top star played by Joo Sang Wook. She’s super good at her job while he’s got the looks and charisma with no acting talent, which is basically imagining in real life screenwriter Kim Eun Sook with terminal illness deciding to date Song Seung Heon, lol.

cr: http://koalasplayground.com/2016/08/05/joo-sang-wook-kim-hyun-joo-and-ji-soo-lead-script-reading-for-jtbc-drama-fantastic/

Archived