[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

25 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

Annyeong agents.!!!  53

Calling all the K2 agents to the live recap...I might missed some names please shout out so I can add you next I see LOTS of new agents in here..LOVE IT!!...see you at tonight episode which will be started soon YEAY 

Also welcome to the new agents annyeong!!! 46

@klgirl @kaoriharang @angelbeast90 @perfectsmilebias @nonski @nona88 @AriaAA @Kim Hana @evok @namyo @bebebisous33 @paulette @an-naum @lebritneeey @dhia205 @ashvaugn @sakura22 @andy78 @Bambiina@KimYoojungxLeeBitna @cherkell @ororomunroe @jeonghyang @zagigirl @nploan @kanyaprasetyo @jongski @irilight @evie7 @kaiskloset @UnniSarah @konjo @chi_mo_chi @mellinadear @alekaonu @jerboa83 @valsava @akinahana89 @ruzikie @serendipity_1993 @plappi @czakhareina1 @stargazer187 @julie721 @ReemKanabta  @lynne22 @mooste @ellesina @sharreb @fathiayunia @leekyuphii @cmoirae2 @siddo @chuchuapuap00 @SunnySun26 @solelylurking @junee22 @Mona Ys @sujenlee06 @YourHighness . @Ayame @Grey_Lady @ichadewi @liltash85 @grapefruit7 @gyu2003 @yournameit @lovelyloveu @SunnySun26 @sutcliff @miriamdream2 @minhye1822 @MfnKa @mooster

@LyraYoo @jagmac24_111a @eva23@soniawong @gimely @princessbelle1022 @Claudia Ximena @sally_b @aparr@notohaterfans @riiko1988 @EmmanuelleLinYi @paulette @raniely @feima @Mayiya @fifie @SunnySun26 @Sesame Chew @O2

@SunnySun26 @Sesame Chew @O2

I'm so sorry if I still missed some of you please shout then I will gladly add you to the roll calls .... 

Blanket Couple !!! I'm sooo ready to see another kiss scene tonight wkkwkwkwkwwkkwkwkwk 66

Reporting here over! Can't wait to see more of the Jehanna feat blanket moments!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, nona88 said:

hot guy in mission ( okay what wrong with TVN gave all the day still's from last week ep's and before airing the drama in just one hour start gave us still's from this week ep's ???) 

Reveal hidden contents

Cv2L2IAUIAAC9U1.jpg  Cv2L2aVVYAEYY_w.jpg  Cv2L2_XVUAE7KtW.jpg  

Cv2L3S5VIAANWQD.jpg  

anyway he still so hot to not look 

okay more still's JH &PARK 

Reveal hidden contents

Cv2L3S5VIAANWQD.jpg  

YJ stalking JH AND ANNA and other still's

Reveal hidden contents

L20161028.99002183233i1.jpg  

art_1477646725.jpg 

deemmmm!!! JEHAsshhhii you look soo HOT!!!! *breathe in *breathe out

@Yippeuni thnks for the tag chinggu! :blush:

Guest julie721

Busy all day.. I don't know whether I can watch live today... :bawling:

thanks @Yippeuni for remembering me.. As always...

have fun watching and partying you guys.. Remember sharing is the key. Don't fight over Jeha okay? He's Anna namja.. But Anna won't mind sharing him for you to watch over TV only.. As long the skinship only between her and Jeha. And even if you want some skinship it'd be impossible. We viewers can only attain screen-ship.. Too bad? Anna says: suits you right, who say you can peek my alone time with my namja tumblr_n0u2wetyJZ1sioy56o1_500.gif

i can't address you one by one, all you byuntae JehAnna shipper, you know who you are.. BUT... Warning to especially to my dongsaeng @nona88 and Eonnie @eva23 please keep your sanity intact okay... Hahahahaha.. With your guardian AnJeL (that would be me!!) absence tonight, I'm worried you two will lose yourself..JFBQ00189070410A.gif

Again, have fun (or fan? I mean Jeha is so HOT in that still cuts.. You feel like fanning yourself) see again later...

Flyingkiss.gif

Annyeong K2 chingu deul :D

Hi @Yippeuni na watseo.....now rewatching Ep10. Gearing up for Ep11. Will try to recap if I can but don't worry, we have many capable chingu here that will do recaps and screen caps.

Are you all ready, my dear chingu deul? @riiko1988 @klgirl @Bambiina @feima @eva23 @plappi @nona88 @julie721 @zagigirl @kaoriharang @perfectsmilebias @dhia205 @ashvaugn @valsava @Mau_Cherry and all chingu

3 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong K2 chingu deul :D

Hi @Yippeuni na watseo.....now rewatching Ep10. Gearing up for Ep11. Will try to recap if I can but don't worry, we have many capable chingu here that will do recaps and screen caps.

Are you all ready, my dear chingu deul? @riiko1988 @klgirl @Bambiina @feima @eva23 @plappi @nona88 @julie721 @zagigirl @kaoriharang @perfectsmilebias @dhia205 @ashvaugn and all chingu

I AM READY!

Started with police chief and that mail chiefof madam's grrr...should of be  a nicer start

Guards and master...hope they won't hurt him

That other politicion in a car with a guy...why do i have a feeling they already know what she's preparing

Policeman stoped other car following them...they lost him...bet he knew something...ah yes guy stops later and saluts a police guy...laughs later in the car...vay be...so much security...it will be hard for JH

Yeeee...guards r K2's!!!!!!!!...but other guy points a gun to K2 head...a fight thing..shooting...let this dirty politician sweat a bit hehe...they got him into the building but there is a sniper aiming and taking one by one down...shooting inside again...one of K2's guys is hurt K2 came to him it seemed to me he warnned him to go or he'll die

Lost a bit...K2 aiming politician but he couldn't do it...shoots in the air...great, you'r my man JH...he's not worth it

START

JSS President make a phone call to the corrupt police.  Seems its about the "insurance".

Master Song join the attack group, but other guard stop him. They look confuse about master Song, seems secretari Kim order already into them too. 

Park men watch the JSS activity and report it to Park secretary. But seems the JSS guards able to trick them, but the other men feel suspicious. 

One of the JSS man find Park car, and report it. Teams headed there....oh crap its lagging so bad

Park still not aware about the ambush. He is playing jokes with his secretary. 

A cement truck blocked road to where Park is headed, ana abandon building. Sniper get ready behind the cements, one doing surveillance and report it to YJ, JSS president and Kim sec whose ready at cloud nine. 

Oh JH is and Seo wearing special force suit and walk behind Park. Park sec ask them something but seems its a code and they failed the answer, their cover is known. Gunshot starts here and there. They manage to cornered Park. Seo got shot by Park secretary. he's about to shot JH but he runs out bullet. The sniper help shooting the other Park men. Seo got shot badly...he told JH to go and tell him Kim order to kill JH. JH chase Park who able to escape into his safe room. JH slide into the door and point the gun to Park. 

Park beg for his life to JH. He scream and kneel down...Park is very scare. JH not abe to pull the trigger, he is crying and angry as hell. He shot the gun into the ceiling in rage...JH is panting, calming himself. 

Archived