[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, tianaa said:

@pyoyong any mission to save our CP or we have to teleport doctors from the future image.gif will wise harabuji allowed to treat him please teacher Dasanimage.gif when you go to Palace Take Ra-on 

Winning is our plan chingu! Get that delusion Grandpa who keep thinking about that bloody fortune teller. Oey grandpa, stop looking at one crane! Yes indeed your grand-kid YS will indeed become a great leader, that is to replace your sorry a$$! He will be far greater PM and leader of Kim clan that you will ever be! Plus he is CP's best friend, smarter than you, younger and much handsome than you, loyal, man with dignity and righteous principal. I shall be one of the first to celebrate when he don that PM robe!

HERE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS YOU BLIND BAT

(sigh I posted this somewhere already just so you know Delusional Grandpa)

crane2_zps1ykb1mxp.jpg

crane3_zpsrsmlr0kt.jpg

Red Crowned Crane symbol of the royal family (duh)

Oh yea oh yea, HAPPY ENDINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HERE WE COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

48 minutes ago, boredahjumma said:

As for HY, I share the exact same sentiment. Maybe not to the extent of saying she has a big heart ;), but I think she is CP's accomplice. Proven by the way she talked to the queen... 'She was so cute when I first saw her, so I asked His Highness to let me bring her here.' 'Please take a look. Is she not very pretty?' What's with shoving the baby under the queen's nose. [ @pyoyong ah... You know I love you right? I am still a part of your BLUE TEAM, right? I can help kill evil queen for you :)] [ @Bambiina You know I love you the most, right? B)]

And don't worry... we will have our happy ending... One way or another... Moonlighters FIGHTING...

My friend, you will always be a part of any team (not just blue team)! I respect your opinion, I respect others opinion as well. Errr...well unless you bash this thread of course, then hell is the place that I will take you mwahahahahaha. I would like to propose a toast for you "To each their own" and "To Happy Ending"!

@NRGchick wowwww I LOVE LOVE LOVE your bracelet! Shall I call you NRG-Ah from now on? wahahahahah

@Tinkiebell thx for fixing my post. I got carried away with posting buttload of pictures cuz I thought the limit is 50 pics per post in the general rules.  So I went all out with that mwahahahahahaha. Now I like my HY post better than ever, cleaner, free of lag and look shorter which make me look way more sophisticated hohohho *cheers*

• Like 23

Episode 17, how people find this boring is beyond me, but I have stopped being surprised by the strange way people think.

I get that some want more time between Ra-On and Lee-Yeong, even more scenes for Ra-On. The question is though, has this drama only been about them? No, it has always had the subplots, and for us loving great dramas those need to be resolved. So if this is the way episode 17 has to be to give us that, than I am all for it.

Me for one loved all the bromance we got in this episode. The twist and turns, that made this thread rage, despair, rejoice and to end with everyone going WHY?!!! This is what great dramas do; they make you feel something. They make you react towards the screen. It certainly doesn’t translate as something boring. (Sure everyone is entitled to their opinion, but please try to give us more than the reason; No Ra-On Lee-Yeong romance.

The only thing about this episode, that made my eyebrow rice, was at the end. Why was even Ha-Yeon in the position of giving/tasting something Lee-Yeong was going to drink? Isn’t that something for one of the eunuchs? They aren’t married even, so I don’t get how she can get that roll?

• Like 14

Spoiler
1 hour ago, MinLyn said:

@nonski, we missed you last night. Don't mention it coz it seems like a couple of us were waiting for your roll call as usual and I thought you were probably tied down with work, so I decided to help out with the roll call for last night. 

:) Do hope you are recovering well and you will be able to join us in the live streaming for the finale episode tonight. Thanks for always leading us in the call and for taking the time to be with us even though you're unwell. 

Wow! The ratings for last night was just daebak! With the secret dealings of the Kim clan ministers being unveiled, the planned moves made by our Crown Prince to be rid of the corrupted court officials and definitely, not forgetting the touching bromance scene between Lee-Yeong and Kim-Hyung which has definitely brought tears to my eyes too. Just as I also love watching Yoon-sung's bromance scene with Yeong too. I can fully understand why last night's episode garnered such high ratings.

@Ahpheng chingu, as always, it's been great fun having you on the same thread again. Hehe...at least I do know we will be meeting again soon on the next drama thread. Perhaps, in the upcoming Park Bo-young drama...Thanks for alll the awesome c-strips that you have created for our favorite drama and our OTP! Yeah, it's gonna be our last PT job on this thread tonight so like what @nonski has mentioned earlier, let's end our final episode with a big babg!

@Jillia, @stroppyse and other Moonlighters here,  thanks for all your insightful posts and analysis made about the drama and its characters. Thanks to all the Moionlighters who have created the beautifully made gifs, pics, fan art and posters of our favorite drama and our leading cast. Last but not least, thanks to all Moonlighters who have contributed to this thread in one way or another. 

Thank you all for making my stay here an enjoyable and wonderful one. Hope we will meet again real soon on another drama thread! :)

To all Moonlighters, let's bring on the sky-rocketing ratings for the finale episode tonight!  happy smiley face emoticon

@denarvie @jeonghyang @sebnem @lovehbhjw2013 @Bambiina @iamia @bebe1989 @Jillia @syeramy @browngirl @_Nachan07 @Yongzura @mujay @i.am.bugz.funny @mooomoo @Naruto_7th_Hokage @Ahpheng @YeuBacMou @moodypie @valsava @alekaonu @ruzikie @Nodame @angelangie @herlina28 @kaqueski @Lawyerh @spidy08 @egp @limkopi @Luc- @xoxgossipgirl @gf sherry @dahae2006 @JexxaS @ahappygoluckygirl0918 @honeywell @intanr @sojisoban @JackieOnTheRocks @pyoyong @enilec_15 @WildDivine69 @alekaonu @uglypearl @minsunie @BiggyQ @be99lle @tikasari @nambunny373 @4nnlov3pink @kyonkichi78 @sharone_pink @cutekimichan @thephamle @tiendoank @akikisetsu @mecattsumori @missjang @darafangirl29 @ireumimolla @anne1101 @Gummy Ting @thexilent13 @st4rdust @tianaa @MiAmour @realistic2280 @sara2908 @Niki Azia @Niki-Forever @a15t3 @dramafansg @NRGchick @sunflower001 @lightforyou22 @baloi @boredahjumma @azuwaza163 @myutaa @salz @wen5471 @shiraru @Koorisuto @febz @theresaang @parmma @snoopwen @yuuinokokoro @lismaknae @USAFarmgirl @missjjang @ilmare @thea2410 @nataliakay @wen5471 @ayu_2905 @angelineong @mdbcsuperfan @Phuong Dinh @simsimida @katalinababby @charliew @ruuuuthpft @nurlayla @anya77 @babysiew @jilyheidi @febz @Herfiliana Tanudiredja @Mei Lee @martina123 @daynci @chocolatepie @limitedsin25 @boyoo4lyf @nurlayla @anya77 @babysiew @jilyheidi @febz @Herfiliana Tanudiredja @Mei Lee @martina123 @daynci @chocolatepie @limitedsin25 @boyoo4lyf @lorac529 @azuwaza163 @imRetard @PeachyPeach @hairuchii @Nudafu @Earth2KatyD117 @erxmeeza @uripuppies @ricerascal67 @daynci @lorac529 @azuwaza163 @imRetard @PeachyPeach @hairuchii 

Spoiler
1 hour ago, MinLyn said:

@nonski, we missed you last night. Don't mention it coz it seems like a couple of us were waiting for your roll call as usual and I thought you were probably tied down with work, so I decided to help out with the roll call for last night. 

:) Do hope you are recovering well and you will be able to join us in the live streaming for the finale episode tonight. Thanks for always leading us in the call and for taking the time to be with us even though you're unwell. 

Wow! The ratings for last night was just daebak! With the secret dealings of the Kim clan ministers being unveiled, the planned moves made by our Crown Prince to be rid of the corrupted court officials and definitely, not forgetting the touching bromance scene between Lee-Yeong and Kim-Hyung which has definitely brought tears to my eyes too. Just as I also love watching Yoon-sung's bromance scene with Yeong too. I can fully understand why last night's episode garnered such high ratings.

@Ahpheng chingu, as always, it's been great fun having you on the same thread again. Hehe...at least I do know we will be meeting again soon on the next drama thread. Perhaps, in the upcoming Park Bo-young drama...Thanks for alll the awesome c-strips that you have created for our favorite drama and our OTP! Yeah, it's gonna be our last PT job on this thread tonight so like what @nonski has mentioned earlier, let's end our final episode with a big babg!

@Jillia, @stroppyse and other Moonlighters here,  thanks for all your insightful posts and analysis made about the drama and its characters. Thanks to all the Moionlighters who have created the beautifully made gifs, pics, fan art and posters of our favorite drama and our leading cast. Last but not least, thanks to all Moonlighters who have contributed to this thread in one way or another. 

Thank you all for making my stay here an enjoyable and wonderful one. Hope we will meet again real soon on another drama thread! :)

To all Moonlighters, let's bring on the sky-rocketing ratings for the finale episode tonight!  happy smiley face emoticon

@denarvie @jeonghyang @sebnem @lovehbhjw2013 @Bambiina @iamia @bebe1989 @Jillia @syeramy @browngirl @_Nachan07 @Yongzura @mujay @i.am.bugz.funny @mooomoo @Naruto_7th_Hokage @Ahpheng @YeuBacMou @moodypie @valsava @alekaonu @ruzikie @Nodame @angelangie @herlina28 @kaqueski @Lawyerh @spidy08 @egp @limkopi @Luc- @xoxgossipgirl @gf sherry @dahae2006 @JexxaS @ahappygoluckygirl0918 @honeywell @intanr @sojisoban @JackieOnTheRocks @pyoyong @enilec_15 @WildDivine69 @alekaonu @uglypearl @minsunie @BiggyQ @be99lle @tikasari @nambunny373 @4nnlov3pink @kyonkichi78 @sharone_pink @cutekimichan @thephamle @tiendoank @akikisetsu @mecattsumori @missjang @darafangirl29 @ireumimolla @anne1101 @Gummy Ting @thexilent13 @st4rdust @tianaa @MiAmour @realistic2280 @sara2908 @Niki Azia @Niki-Forever @a15t3 @dramafansg @NRGchick @sunflower001 @lightforyou22 @baloi @boredahjumma @azuwaza163 @myutaa @salz @wen5471 @shiraru @Koorisuto @febz @theresaang @parmma @snoopwen @yuuinokokoro @lismaknae @USAFarmgirl @missjjang @ilmare @thea2410 @nataliakay @wen5471 @ayu_2905 @angelineong @mdbcsuperfan @Phuong Dinh @simsimida @katalinababby @charliew @ruuuuthpft @nurlayla @anya77 @babysiew @jilyheidi @febz @Herfiliana Tanudiredja @Mei Lee @martina123 @daynci @chocolatepie @limitedsin25 @boyoo4lyf @lorac529 @azuwaza163 @imRetard @PeachyPeach @hairuchii @Nudafu @Earth2KatyD117 @erxmeeza @uripuppies @ricerascal67 @daynci @mai5116 @myicecreamcakexoxo @totesinluv @rhiesta @in00022 @zee0123 @princessbelle1022@Kissy13 @jellybook @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @parisonheaven

P.S. Credit goes to @nonski for the compilation List of all the Moonlighters hrere. See ya all later tonight! :lol:

Yes, i am ready @MinLyn See you all tonight.

• Like 7

I feel a bad omen for Yoon Sung. The conversation he was asking Yeong to go ahead and do whatever he thought was right.. Then when Yeong said he worried that Yoon Sung getting hurt and Yoon Sung said he worried he might want to protect his family.. and "whatever happens, there is no need to feel apologetic to each other" <--- this phrase makes me feel extra uneasy! Is that a sign that Yoon Sung will take a sword aimed at his grandfather or something? The way Yoon Sung didn't share the secret about the Queen's daughter with Yeong.. and the warning he was holding himself back because he shared a dirty blood tie(which he cannot deny) with the Queen further adds to the fear. Surely they are not going to kill him, right??? Byeongyeon's near death experience has already given me a heart attack.. so writer-nim.. please don't go down that dreaded path! :o

• Like 16

Hello there Moonlighters!

Favor to ask. Anybody here can help me where I can buy the photo essay? 

The Korean translation of Google is a mess regarding these matters. 

Important factor here is that they Shipp in Italy where I am currently residing. 

Any help is appreciated . PM or quote me here . 

Thank you very much.:blush:

• Like 6

@roneddski

Unfortunately I'm feeling the worst to happen to him. No matter what happens, Yoon Sung is at the losing end. He doesn't like being a pawn in his grandfather's plan and also he cannot get away from who he is. If his grandfather wins, he will take them down, if CP wins, he has to die as the Kim clan as a whole needs to be rid of.

In my opinion, he is in the worst situation out of the whole story....it is tragic....

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Let's predict ratings for tonight's finale.

Since MDBC managed to hit 23.3% yesterday, jumping by 4.5% from the last episode, what do you think the ratings of the finale would be?

My prediction is 25.5%, highest rating scene gonna hit aound 30% :D

My prediction is 27%. And yes, highest rating will gonna hit 30%. :D

Gurumi fightingg!!

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, roneddski said:

I feel a bad omen for Yoon Sung. The conversation he was asking Yeong to go ahead and do whatever he thought was right.. Then when Yeong said he worried that Yoon Sung getting hurt and Yoon Sung said he worried he might want to protect his family.. and "whatever happens, there is no need to feel apologetic to each other" <--- this phrase makes me feel extra uneasy! Is that a sign that Yoon Sung will take a sword aimed at his grandfather or something? The way Yoon Sung didn't share the secret about the Queen's daughter with Yeong.. and the warning he was holding himself back because he shared a dirty blood tie(which he cannot deny) with the Queen further adds to the fear. Surely they are not going to kill him, right??? Byeongyeon's near death experience has already given me a heart attack.. so writer-nim.. please don't go down that dreaded path! :o

I may be wrong but I am optimistic.  I read it to mean that YS will do something to reveal his family's wrong doing and free himself from the guilt of being part of this family. Not so much taking a beating for them but more revealing of the wrong doings.  Almost like telling CP not to feel guilty for revealing the truth and himself not to feel guilty for revealing his family's wrong doings.

• Like 11

4 hours ago, MinLyn said:

@denarvie @jeonghyang @sebnem @lovehbhjw2013 @Bambiina @iamia @bebe1989 @Jillia @syeramy @browngirl @_Nachan07 @Yongzura @mujay @i.am.bugz.funny @mooomoo @Naruto_7th_Hokage @Ahpheng @YeuBacMou @moodypie @valsava @alekaonu @ruzikie @Nodame @angelangie @herlina28 @kaqueski @Lawyerh @spidy08 @egp @limkopi @Luc- @xoxgossipgirl @gf sherry @dahae2006 @JexxaS @ahappygoluckygirl0918 @honeywell @intanr @sojisoban @JackieOnTheRocks @pyoyong @enilec_15 @WildDivine69 @alekaonu @uglypearl @minsunie @BiggyQ @be99lle @tikasari @nambunny373 @4nnlov3pink @kyonkichi78 @sharone_pink @cutekimichan @thephamle @tiendoank @akikisetsu @mecattsumori @missjang @darafangirl29 @ireumimolla @anne1101 @Gummy Ting @thexilent13 @st4rdust @tianaa @MiAmour @realistic2280 @sara2908 @Niki Azia @Niki-Forever @a15t3 @dramafansg @NRGchick @sunflower001 @lightforyou22 @baloi @boredahjumma @azuwaza163 @myutaa @salz @wen5471 @shiraru @Koorisuto @febz @theresaang @parmma @snoopwen @yuuinokokoro @lismaknae @USAFarmgirl @missjjang @ilmare @thea2410 @nataliakay @wen5471 @ayu_2905 @angelineong @mdbcsuperfan @Phuong Dinh @simsimida @katalinababby @charliew @ruuuuthpft @nurlayla @anya77 @babysiew @jilyheidi @febz @Herfiliana Tanudiredja @Mei Lee @martina123 @daynci @chocolatepie @limitedsin25 @boyoo4lyf @lorac529 @azuwaza163 @imRetard @PeachyPeach @hairuchii @Nudafu @Earth2KatyD117 @erxmeeza @uripuppies @ricerascal67 @daynci @mai5116 @myicecreamcakexoxo @totesinluv @rhiesta @in00022 @zee0123 @princessbelle1022@Kissy13 @jellybook @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @parisonheaven@lovelybluehoneyz.. 

P.S. Credit goes to @nonski for the compilation List of all the Moonlighters hrere. See ya all later tonight! :lol:

See you tonight all. Thankyou @MinLyn For recall meme.

• Like 11