[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, EugeneOfJune said:

4evgbogummy also saw a blurry video of him doing an interview yesterday. She said he looked gaunt and was coughing too... :/ I do hope everything is alright though.

OMG hope it is something correctable like dehydration and not something more serious..he HAS been looking noticeably thinner and the angles of his face were more prominent  in recent episodes..And live shooting with a crazy schedule on top of that:( also there are 6 more episodes to go...

Hope the crew will support him as much as they can!! 

Bogumm-ah...We're all praying for your health and a fast recovery!! HWIGHTING :heart:

w

13 hours ago, nambunny373 said:

I only have one wish for Crown Prince & Ra On. 

I JUST WANT PHOTOSHOOT MAGAZINE FOR BOTH OF THEM, TOGETHER. JUST THEM. 

CECI, MARIE CLAIRE, INSTYLE..... ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME....

I'm not asking too much right? :sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

How this 17 yo girl can be this beautiful ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

201604208611BD1.jpg

And this guy  ㅇㅅㅇdp_20151028_bz_park_4.jpg

BYE, //CRAWLS BACK INTO  MY CAVE...//

+1000000 Agree!!

And I want a goth/melodramatic photoshoot with them together ( like the one you posted pics of.).not a cutesy one..It's gonna be EPIC!! :dizzy:

I am glad that BY's role in the drama is as gallant and dashing as the web novel character, he is a swashbuckling knight who always go to CP's aid whenever he is needed

IMG_2793_zpshgvznavr.jpg

Sadly, we will not get to see his web novel romance with Raon since PD is not going down that storyline, it would have been nice to see three men all vying for Raon's attention but we will need more than 18 episodes just to play out all these plots, BY even have a backhug scene with Raon in the novel, awwwwwww...

IMG_2795_zpsvt4dwsi4.jpg

11 hours ago, 8mel said:

Come on @Jillia @yuuinokokoro Its an early roll calls! LOL

Start the clock! :glasses:

11 hours ago, Jillia said:

I'm ready for episode 13, @8mel and @yuuinokokoro

tumblr_oad6q7YQQr1ql66nmo3_400.giftumblr_oad6q7YQQr1ql66nmo8_400.gif

giphy.gif

i am backreading and you guys crack me up! there is so much excitement for episode 13, i hope the number doesn't jinx us. hehehe

should i do an early roll call, you know, just to make sure everyone's alert for tonight and all?

Everyone's excited for episode 13 so let the roll call starts now for Moonlight Drawn by Clouds/Love in the Moonlight:

please alert me if i miss on your name

@Grace1003 @denarvie @jeonghyang @sebnem @lovehbhjw2013 @Bambiina @iamia @bebe1989 @Jillia @syeramy @browngirl @_Nachan07 @Yongzura @mujay @i.am.bugz.funny @mooomoo @Naruto_7th_Hokage @Ahpheng @YeuBacMou @moodypie @valsava @alekaonu @ruzikie @Nodame @angelangie @herlina28 @kaqueski @Lawyerh @spidy08 @egp @limkopi @Luc- @xoxgossipgirl @gf sherry @dahae2006 @JexxaS @ahappygoluckygirl0918 @honeywell @intanr @sojisoban @JackieOnTheRocks @pyoyong @enilec_15 @WildDivine69 @alekaonu @uglypearl @minsunie @BiggyQ @be99lle @tikasari @nambunny373 @4nnlov3pink @kyonkichi78 @sharone_pink @cutekimichan @thephamle @tiendoank @akikisetsu @mecattsumori @missjang @darafangirl29 @ireumimolla @anne1101 @Gummy Ting @thexilent13 @st4rdust @tianaa @MiAmour @realistic2280 @sara2908 @Niki Azia @Niki-Forever @a15t3 @dramafansg @NRGchick @sunflower001 @lightforyou22 @baloi @boredahjumma @azuwaza163 @myutaa @salz @wen5471 @shiraru @Koorisuto @febz @theresaang @parmma @snoopwen @yuuinokokoro @lismaknae @USAFarmgirl @missjjang @ilmare @thea2410 @nataliakay @wen5471 @ayu_2905 @angelineong @mdbcsuperfan @Phuong Dinh @simsimida @katalinababby @charliew @ruuuuthpft @nurlayla @anya77 @babysiew @jilyheidi @febz @Herfiliana Tanudiredja @Mei Lee @martina123 @daynci @chocolatepie @limitedsin25 @boyoo4lyf @lorac529 @azuwaza163 @imRetard @PeachyPeach @hairuchii @Nudafu @Earth2KatyD117 @erxmeeza @uripuppies @ricerascal67 @daynci @mai5116 @myicecreamcakexoxo

and our resident translators i assume are all ready too :) 

@MinLyn @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @parisonheaven

our transcapper: @MinLyn

anticipation is high! wohooo!

32 minutes ago, budzy90 said:

+1000000 Agree!!

And I want a goth/melodramatic photoshoot with them together ( like the one you posted pics of.).not a cutesy one..It's gonna be EPIC!! :dizzy:

I want a photoshoot too. But for some reason i hardly get to see photoshoot of famous on screen couples. Like DOTS was so popular but not even one magazine did a photoshoot of song song together ( except for events). Dont think they did one for Kim Soo Hyun And Jun Ji Hyun either. Or Ryu Jeon Yeol/PBG with Hyeri. Sigh....so yea dont get our hopes up i guess...:(

Sending a get well note to CP

We are thankful that you were cast as CP as the role suits you to a T and you have been able to bring such a rich flavor to CP that without you, MDBC would have been a very different drama. Thanks for all the hard work and wishing you a speedy recovery. 

CP/PBG, fighting! :heart:

IMG_2798_zpsqaat0nig.jpg

pyoyong's MONDAY MDBC SPAZZ

Gooooooooddd Morning/Evening/Afternoon to everyone! What a hot day today!! Sweating like a pig outside, man!

Now I'm in this very cool 17 degree Celsius room spazzing about tonight! YES TONIGHT PEOPLE! Mondayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I'M READY! You guys awake yet!!! Lets go people! It's right in front of us!! About 6 hours of so...

Sooooo after watching episode 13 preview for like 5000x, I decide to make some prediction of what's going to happen tonight. Derive from Skinskhip paradox calculation from Bambii and icecreamcake, I have come to conclude! 

Let me present This:

forecast13b_zpsapswktmd.jpg

Now just like many other episodes, we will have our semi - skinship yes! Bedscene check! Followed by beautiful bright day the next morning and let's not forget the signature dude there , I add a little bling on his teeth just to make it more cheerful for everyone!

Now over the last few days thinking about this, I know I will never get my skinship dream! But I would not be pyoyong if that's goin to stop me! Since I"m prolly the most beayontae moonlighter in this thread 2nd to @Bambiina, I refuse to give up with skinshipness!! Nevaaaaa!! Before tonight episode destroy my dream, I will let my Imagination runs wildddddd......oyea...I'm a whild thang..............yea.....wild wild wild... I'm making a baeyontae presentation, stuff that will guarantee to Revolutionize the whole Korean Drama industry! Take a look people

myfantasy_zpse63fyatn.jpg

3 hours later......

Where was I......?

Oh yea...2nd base..... Concentrate pyoyong, dem it! I need to deliver!!

Sorry kids, I have to put this in spoiler , Note : Not for 5 years old and under

Spoiler

last1_zpsxr6grpza.jpg

Now somewhere in Soompi Heaven I'm channeling all the energy I have left for you PBG, I hope you GET WELL SOON!

24 minutes ago, nonski said:

i am backreading and you guys crack me up! there is so much excitement for episode 13, i hope the number doesn't jinx us. hehehe

should i do an early roll call, you know, just to make sure everyone's alert for tonight and all?

Everyone's excited for episode 13 so let the roll call starts now for Moonlight Drawn by Clouds/Love in the Moonlight:

please alert me if i miss on your name

anticipation is high! wohooo!

PRESEEEEENT! giphy.gif

Though I have an exam that will end an hour before the broadcast huhu wish me luck chingus. Whatever the result of that exam may be I am still thankful that today is Moonday and we will get to see our favorite drama later ^_^

Oh no, poor Bogummy! :frown: Hope it's nothing too serious. He must be so exhausted from the filming. Sending positive vibes to him and the MDBC crew and wishing our CP a speedy recovery. 

On a happier note, it is now Moonday and congrats to our BoYoo couple for winning the award. Their dedication and hard work definitely didn't go unnoticed. 

RAINY DAY, BEAUTIFUL PICTURE EDITION BY FAN (Cr naver)

11645466.jpg

11640348.jpg

Complete picture on spoiler:

Spoiler

11657754.jpg

11653658.jpg

11624987.jpg

11620890.jpg

11600410.jpg

11658781.jpg

11656733.jpg

11645469.jpg

11639325.jpg

11630109.jpg

11609629.jpg

11661852.jpg

11653660.jpg

11640348.jpg

11616796.jpg

11608604.jpg

❤️If you ever need to let go of something in the middle of a tough situation, can you promise me that it wont be me?

11637279.gif

Edit: i think i cant doing live recAp today, im still on airport waiting for plane flying back to my city. *i will running like ninja later if im arrive to my city.. so i can make it to watch LITM today. Hahah

5 minutes ago, ruuuuthpft said:

PRESEEEEENT! 

Though I have an exam that will end an hour before the broadcast huhu wish me luck chingus. Whatever the result of that exam may be I am still thankful that today is Moonday and we will get to see our favorite drama later ^_^

All the best for yr exam. 

5 minutes ago, wen5471 said:

All the best for yr exam. 

Thanks chingu! :D  I actually have 2 more exams within this week but I just can't give up on MDBC since we only have few more episodes left to cherish :tears: Well, I'm off to study now but I'll be back later for the live streaming :wub:

Archived