[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

@kokodus @USAFarmgirl You may want to put anyone who is interested in this in a pm group too, to make it easier to keep track of everything as well as decide who is going to do what [and keep the other teams from seeing our entries before they're posted for the contest :wink:]

Easiest way is to have anyone who's interested in participating ping one person by X date and then that person can make a pm group/add people as they express interest. That would also be the best way to draw up a participant list as you'll already have all the participants' names in one spot and not have to go hunting through the thread pages. 

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Each one of us can take up one of their most fav scene and write about it, and finally we can decide the best 5 out of that either by voting or any other methods? 

:thumbsup: I would suggest everyone submit at least two scenes though, just in case. I get the feeling a lot of us have the same favorite scenes [and that our team may be kind of small] so the more we have to choose from, the better. 

I'll help as much as I can but I can't fully commit to being leader/spokesperson because of time constraints. Is there anyone else who still visits Soompi daily and is willing to volunteer as spokesperson/leader?

Edited to Add: We should make sure we grab anyone who is interested from the SSC thread too. That way we don't end up accidentally having two DotS teams submitting stuff. :D 

@Berou Booooo. That's ok though. I don't have the time to participate anyways but they sounded pretty lost on what to do to even get started. :tongue: 

I'll participate as a cheerleader! Can't let my DotS team lose! :lol: 

@kokodus  I want to help too... but first like phikyl said, we need a team.. so I've sent the notice about the contest in SSC thread..maybe more will join in

@phikyl and @Berou :heart:

There's a lot of moment that I really love in each episode..  So I'm browsing Dramafever's playlist right now to refresh my memory... :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP2-3Uv-Z3dLmqz4e8Ug2vLRgsPB8XWVL 

But If I really, really have to choose, then most of them will be scenes on episode 2, episode 6, 7  and 8... Let's see if anyone else have any suggestion... 

C74ySGa.gif

Tagging @kristy86, @Bambiina, @stargazer187, @Chellsee, @USAFarmgirl, @staygold, @gilaswan, @themarchioness, @felicialoveskpop , @Jalhanda, @CatWhiskers, and many more.. :wub:

• Like 6

I can help!  I'm rewatching DoTS now.  Just tell me what to do. :D 

On top 5 moments in no real order.  My suggestion off the top of my head. 

1.  Their 2nd kiss and her saying she's going to stay with him and not leave. 

2. Moyeon's confession over the intercom - I love this scene, though I could see it just being mentioned during their second kiss. 

3. The coffee hug - I think this comes from a lot of other scenes like MY's desire to protect him and be there for him. The crying scene he had could all be mentioned.  It's important and where she decided she wanted to be there for him despite his job. 

4. Shoe tying.  I like this scene, though I could see it being replaced with something else.  Maybe hair tying? 

5.  Ship wreck kiss.  Their happy end. 

So many lovely scenes and I keep thinking of more... Since it's what most people care about we are just going to concentrate on Song Song right? 

• Like 6

I have to go on a buying trip but I will do what I can and also will be thinking about the scenes I choose and let you know...  I hurt myself a bit by writing my thoughts already on this thread  and another in hopes to get votes so I want to think about my choice...:blush:  Hoping our numbers grow because this drama is worth fighting for and it's the very reason I voted for it and believed in it among so many great dramas...  My best to all of you and will be praying for you and us as a team as well....  @lynne22 I think you would be a great leader....:wub:

@melleri.... love the scene you choose too! 

No. 2, the end of ep 8 is EPIC :lol: and the accompanying scene in ep 9 is so much fun!

@kristy86 It's just getting started.. Join us!

@USAFarmgirl Lol... noo... I'm just helping to jump start our group :lol:.. I'll leave the leader to someone more competent :lol:... I'm here for the fun and love of SSC and DOTS.

I still need time to choose my fav moment, cuz every episodes has a fav moment for me .... while having this on replay... 

So... I'm to make a PM group.. Shall I add everyone then @kokodus, @USAFarmgirl, @melleri, @felicialoveskpop@kristy86, @stargazer187 ? Just leave a message here to let me know... 

• Like 3

Just bumping this. Have you all decided on a team? Make sure to keep a check on who your teammates are for the prizes. We've updated the post for the first round to include additional information like how you can use already created gifs as long as you credit the original owner. Analysis of your favourite or key moments need not be long, one paragraph should suffice if you can manage it.

Have fun all cheer1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 3

@USAFarmgirltold me to pay a visit and receive instructions what I could do to support you chingus. Since I watched the drama recently I can add a few male insights. :lol: 

So top 5 scenes first? Mhm, I should think about this properly.

For everyone 037

The first round of 2016's K-drama contest is closed now.... Do go there and read everyone's Best 5 moments for Descendants of the Sun :wub: 

And when you're done, do help us to Vote for DOTS :wub:

http://poll.fm/5ttb9

Please submit your name on your vote. It's VERY important.

:heart:

• Like 2

Finally, done backreading both in SSC thread and in here.. phew.. it feels like the old times where I always ended up backreading lots of page each time I visit the thread. But I love it!!

@kokodus @lynne22 @stargazer187

:bawling: You don't know how I missed you guys and our Slack gang. I can't keep up with you over there and in both of the threads. Work have been crazy with all the weddings. It's wedding season in Bali the last few months. 

Hopefully now I can be more active, maybe not as active as before. But at least I can visit more often and read the news about our best drama and best couple.

Now continue backreading the PM convo hahaha..

Dotters fighting!!

2YOoe98.gif

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello chingus.

In a night of pure exhaustion we were able to submit out entry at the Soompi Drama Awards 2016. :) It would be nice if you would take a few seconds and give us your vote. The whole DotS team would appreciate it.

On 7/2/2017 at 4:16 PM, USAFarmgirl said:

Please Support the Dots Team who need your help and a fighting chance....  For a drama that once gave so much to each of you please take the time to love it back:wub:  Voting has begun @Dhakra has made it an easy access above please support DOT's and thank each of you for your time....:heart:

@02yoxanoh @123359c_at_gmail.com_stv @1welikethat1 @3rin @95lv @abygirl7 @accioclarice @acidburnchel @airplanepls_ @akisha @Alice_Mady @Aliesh Nolatgan @AmirulH @anakgajah @andacnblue @Andi Pipin @andinazmi @angelindisguise @Angelique Salvatierra @angi1207 @AriaAA @Asgarla @Astarzzz @Athenaries @Aug05 @Awfa @azihan5 @azuvilla2006 @b189septt @Bambiina @bayraekidae @bbsjk @beingdramatic @bharu @bkyntyn @blackwind1001 @blisskrieg @Bloby96 

@stargazer187 @kristy86 @phikyl @gilaswan @Chellsee @moriah04 @felicialoveskpop @CatWhiskers @aegyoppa@readyvelvet @alleverything @zashibear @Nini Song @twtwb @ilovesjk @melleri @joongkyo @Chewy Hoe @Jalhanda @bebebisous33 @shksjk @angieknows @kyobowl @roman38 @Lian_Jade @yellomellow001 @ebullient @webdangol223 @czakhareina @gabom @marie67 @missnona @icemaid @ruzikie @valsava @Erin Lokanata @jerebtang @gabom @zagigirl

@wbhkis @winterbubbletea @mabelialong @zashibear @hclover96 @thea2410 @muskaan @mummyof2 @IrisFM @annettegatuslao @Chellsee @nadya92 @vu_hoa1983 @utkim @dhia205 @faidaris @Buldok @yumiko_hitoshi @Chewy Hoe@lovemetruly @foodie27@lizzybaby @nozaroc @Jafstar@andy78 @i.am.bugz.funny @SkyKid @princessmantou @mariekantalla @melleri @missandrea @eliyang @valsava@SarahLovesGh @j823 @tsaryva08 @Jloves @viyra @dotsj00ngki @mizuki85 @rumasa79 @d172 @Lian_Jade.....

I hope everyone of you can spend a min or so of your precious time to vote for the drama that you've loved and cherished for so long. The link to the voting page is posted by @USAFarmgirl above. Please do vote and support DOTS. :)

• Like 13