Quantcast

Finally, done backreading both in SSC thread and in here.. phew.. it feels like the old times where I always ended up backreading lots of page each time I visit the thread. But I love it!!

@kokodus @lynne22 @stargazer187

:bawling: You don't know how I missed you guys and our Slack gang. I can't keep up with you over there and in both of the threads. Work have been crazy with all the weddings. It's wedding season in Bali the last few months. 

Hopefully now I can be more active, maybe not as active as before. But at least I can visit more often and read the news about our best drama and best couple.

Now continue backreading the PM convo hahaha..

Dotters fighting!!

2YOoe98.gif

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I realised what it is that makes the Yoo Si Jin-Kang Mo Yeon relationship so comfortable to watch and why I just love it so much. It boils down to one thing:   Even though he is soooooo slic

True story: Me, after watching Episode 01: BEST EPISODE EVER!  After Episode 02: NO, THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE EVER!  After Episode 03: NO, THIS IS THE BEST EPISODE EVER!  After Episod

Hello,i will try my best to translate some   How similar is Yoo Shi Jin to Song Joong Ki? SHK: i think they have 80% similarity.However Song Joong Ki is more focus t

Hello chingus.

In a night of pure exhaustion we were able to submit out entry at the Soompi Drama Awards 2016. :) It would be nice if you would take a few seconds and give us your vote. The whole DotS team would appreciate it.

On 7/2/2017 at 4:16 PM, USAFarmgirl said:

Please Support the Dots Team who need your help and a fighting chance....  For a drama that once gave so much to each of you please take the time to love it back:wub:  Voting has begun @Dhakra has made it an easy access above please support DOT's and thank each of you for your time....:heart:

@02yoxanoh @123359c_at_gmail.com_stv @1welikethat1 @3rin @95lv @abygirl7 @accioclarice @acidburnchel @airplanepls_ @akisha @Alice_Mady @Aliesh Nolatgan @AmirulH @anakgajah @andacnblue @Andi Pipin @andinazmi @angelindisguise @Angelique Salvatierra @angi1207 @AriaAA @Asgarla @Astarzzz @Athenaries @Aug05 @Awfa @azihan5 @azuvilla2006 @b189septt @Bambiina @bayraekidae @bbsjk @beingdramatic @bharu @bkyntyn @blackwind1001 @blisskrieg @Bloby96 

@stargazer187 @kristy86 @phikyl @gilaswan @Chellsee @moriah04 @felicialoveskpop @CatWhiskers @aegyoppa@readyvelvet @alleverything @zashibear @Nini Song @twtwb @ilovesjk @melleri @joongkyo @Chewy Hoe @Jalhanda @bebebisous33 @shksjk @angieknows @kyobowl @roman38 @Lian_Jade @yellomellow001 @ebullient @webdangol223 @czakhareina @gabom @marie67 @missnona @icemaid @ruzikie @valsava @Erin Lokanata @jerebtang @gabom @zagigirl

@wbhkis @winterbubbletea @mabelialong @zashibear @hclover96 @thea2410 @muskaan @mummyof2 @IrisFM @annettegatuslao @Chellsee @nadya92 @vu_hoa1983 @utkim @dhia205 @faidaris @Buldok @yumiko_hitoshi @Chewy Hoe@lovemetruly @foodie27@lizzybaby @nozaroc @Jafstar@andy78 @i.am.bugz.funny @SkyKid @princessmantou @mariekantalla @melleri @missandrea @eliyang @valsava@SarahLovesGh @j823 @tsaryva08 @Jloves @viyra @dotsj00ngki @mizuki85 @rumasa79 @d172 @Lian_Jade.....

I hope everyone of you can spend a min or so of your precious time to vote for the drama that you've loved and cherished for so long. The link to the voting page is posted by @USAFarmgirl above. Please do vote and support DOTS. :)

• Like 14

Thanks for sharing your thoughts @stroppyse; it was a treat to read.  I'm glad you were able to eventually find your way to this thread.

And to everyone who else who hasn't yet voted -- here's your reminder, as we head into the final stretch: Vote! Vote! Vote! 

But vote only once.  :) 

• Like 2

@stroppyse

Thank you for the lovely post... 

The Soompi Drama Contest is closed now... Even tough DOTS did not won, I still feel blessed to be able to met everyone that supported DOTS.

We may not win, but we've tried our best... Cheers... :wub:

C74ySGa.gif

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry as I don't have a lot of time but will be back later...:wub:

A heart felt thanks to @CamelKnight for being a Mod we know we can always count on!!! Am so thankful for...  In taking the time to first hear us and then with his help reopen this thread.  I thank you not only for myself but for the 412 or more fans of DOTS who call this place their home....

I don't come as often as I should but knowing it's here like a light on, waiting when I do.  Is something I am grateful for!!!  So my love to all and let's keep this thread active so our door always stays open and our light can always be seen, allowing us to find our way back:heart:

Eeeeeeeeee glad that we are able to post here again!!!!

I'll just share my fav ost from the show. Honestly i like all the osts, all were EPIC, but this one is just close to my heart for reasons that cant be explained. LOL. 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Sorry as I don't have a lot of time but will be back later...:wub:

A heart felt thanks to @CamelKnight for being a Mod we know we can always count on!!! Am so thankful for...  In taking the time to first hear us and then with his help reopen this thread.  I thank you not only for myself but for the 412 or more fans of DOTS who call this place their home....

I don't come as often as I should but knowing it's here like a light on, waiting when I do.  Is something I am grateful for!!!  So my love to all and let's keep this thread active so our door always stays open and our light can always be seen, allowing us to find our way back:heart:

Awwww :D 

I'm always happy to help out! You know that :) If you need my help, just tag me or PM me, I'll respond asap :) 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@kokodus  I loved that scene too!!!  I just remember thinking dang what great writing and watching that scene over and over and over again:w00t:

When I look back after all this time I realize that what made this story and it's characters even more beautiful is the very fact that the for this OTP it wasn't all about acting..   No wonder it captured our heart...  How could it not....