[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

@stroppyse

Thank you for the lovely post... 

The Soompi Drama Contest is closed now... Even tough DOTS did not won, I still feel blessed to be able to met everyone that supported DOTS.

We may not win, but we've tried our best... Cheers... :wub:

C74ySGa.gif

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry as I don't have a lot of time but will be back later...:wub:

A heart felt thanks to @CamelKnight for being a Mod we know we can always count on!!! Am so thankful for...  In taking the time to first hear us and then with his help reopen this thread.  I thank you not only for myself but for the 412 or more fans of DOTS who call this place their home....

I don't come as often as I should but knowing it's here like a light on, waiting when I do.  Is something I am grateful for!!!  So my love to all and let's keep this thread active so our door always stays open and our light can always be seen, allowing us to find our way back:heart:

21 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Sorry as I don't have a lot of time but will be back later...:wub:

A heart felt thanks to @CamelKnight for being a Mod we know we can always count on!!! Am so thankful for...  In taking the time to first hear us and then with his help reopen this thread.  I thank you not only for myself but for the 412 or more fans of DOTS who call this place their home....

I don't come as often as I should but knowing it's here like a light on, waiting when I do.  Is something I am grateful for!!!  So my love to all and let's keep this thread active so our door always stays open and our light can always be seen, allowing us to find our way back:heart:

Awwww :D 

I'm always happy to help out! You know that :) If you need my help, just tag me or PM me, I'll respond asap :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@kokodus  I loved that scene too!!!  I just remember thinking dang what great writing and watching that scene over and over and over again:w00t:

When I look back after all this time I realize that what made this story and it's characters even more beautiful is the very fact that the for this OTP it wasn't all about acting..   No wonder it captured our heart...  How could it not....

@kokodus  I don't think even during the contest did I ever write about this scene oh how I wish I had....:bawling:

For there is so much beauty in this one moment and so much pure truth in one what would seem such a simple act tying her shoe.  When there was so much more being done and said in this one view.... So much given and so much received....

• 3 weeks later...