[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Kim Eun Sook is back with a potential hit drama in the making, with the likable Song Joong Ki to charm the viewers with his charisma in the upcoming days. ^^

Guest missnona

The rumors says that KBS sent 2 scripts to actress Moon Geun Young this yearone is "Producer" and second one is DotS along with Song Joong kiand my korean friend told me that MGY is the first possible to this drama.

@gabom hahaha you said it. This better be good. I knkw she can write good dramas so i am crossing mg fingers for her writing magic to come here.
i do think SJKs company is just waiting for his discharge b4 the confirmation.

i remember that the start of culmination with the press for this drama started last october 2014 but since then no name has been attached other than SJK. I really feel like writer kim is patiently waiting for him much like all of us.

Somehow i love this writer but sometime i want to slap her. after the Heirs, i hope she will not make any mess with the second lead because i'm tired to have a second lead syndrome after her previous porject. i am enough with Young Do.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...