[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

I can live because of this love...

When I look back at how this drama not only inspired so many around the world.  It also brought to life and created within two hearts a true LOVE story of its own...

Turning words written by someone else into words that no longer needed to be acted out.  For they had found new meaning and like rays of light that could be seen by so many but yet that real warmth understood by them alone...

Miracles, Love, Happiness are there for the taking if only we have the courage to reach out and grasp it when it comes our way.  For not just in dramas can fairy tales come true it can happen even for me and you...

Congrats to our DOTS couple who proved dreams can become reality if two hearts are willing to be one.  May love be their foundation...  Trust be their guide...  Hope be their future... Faith in one another, grant them forever happiness throughout their lives...

:heart:usafarmgirl

• 1 month later...

My stop in just to keep this thread currant don't want it's doors to ever be closed.  Because this drama is always worth remembering!!!  :heart: to all DOTS FANS hoping you all will stop by and help to keep this thread active too!!!

Just like this song...  This couple... This drama... This LOVE that began with a story that who would have ever dreamed it would became their reality and I hope that it's a long one...  Filled with happiness enough to last a lifetime...:heart::blush:f616d26c6682b2b4082cc9ec0bd8d415--bia-gaze.jpg                REMEMBER              a4113b2786fe40af8d4b1d399295f09f--the-sun-the-ojays.jpg             

• 1 month later...

Answering your call @USAFarmgirl

I still have the old YT files I used for our competition. Man, I still love my fav scene, I can watch it over and over again and still get goosebumps. No lovescene was able to tell such a meaningful story and create such a moment.

And not to forget, my :heart: Kim Ji-Won as MJ. How much I loved her, I remember how emotional she was. She really is absolute marring potential. :D How can one girl alone be so beautiful!

Bildergebnis für descendants of the sun Kim Ji-Won5fec8ba3e2ddcedef971f87ac3ce7c90.jpg

@Nynda  Your so right it has a special place in my heart as well...

@stargazer187  I agree a part 2 without the original cast just wouldn't be the same for me...  And we did get a real part 2  wedding and I wish them the very best they were pure magic on screen and I loved the second OTP just as much...

dotsep13goowoncute_zpsjxe0xni4.gif

Ahhhhh I just want to drop this video which suddenly popped in my YT recommendations recently after a very long time. Lol. Its a very sad mv and has the ability to tear me up any time of the year/month/day. Sighhh. That letter seriously....:bawling:

@gilaswan @CatWhiskers @kristy86 @lynne22 @themarchioness Do you guys remember this?? It's the video that phikyl created for our 15 and 16th ep rewatch. Hehe

Video credits to @phikylmonster. LOL

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

I don't know if I would be in for a second season. :D Only if it would be like the first and early second half of the drama. When they were back in Korea the drama lost a lot of credit in my eyes. :) 

But overall I really love this drama, it's not my fav, but definitely in my Top 3 :D 

@Nynda  I know that a second season would be in danger as how do you top or create something as great as the first.  Although I would love to see those relationships grow and maybe further insights to the other characters as well...  But if they can't bring the original cast back than it wouldn't be worth it to me this soon....  Maybe years later it might be different...  Or maybe not...  As I really get attached to characters and don't want them replaced...  To me when an actor becomes the character attaches their face and body language to that name it's a done deal.

@kokodus You're so right about this being a favorite place and please keep coming!!!  When I got here there were cobwebs everywhere and the lights were out it was dark and dusty...  I don't want Soompi thinking no one is home and it's been abandoned so they can lock it up LOL:lol:  To many memories here to protect and not to mention those new viewers who are new to Soompi and DOTS and Drama.  Like I once was, may want to come and make it a favorite place too!:heart:

@phikyl  Please add some of your favorite memories too!!  Or any new ones you might decide to make:blush:

36 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

I know that a second season would be in danger as how do you top or create something as great as the first. 

Exactly, it's the same problem with Fairy.

A second season would create so much expectations and it would never be able to satisfy us, because the first season had such a big impact on us. 

It would be the simple dream of extending something beautiful, knowing that it can't be as beautiful as before. 

I love Dots for what it is, not for what to could become. A second season could hurt DotS more than it could benefit it. 

@Nynda  I too love DOTS for so many reasons but I think it's the way it made me feel that I won't ever forget...  I think when it comes to dramas you're always seeking and hoping to find that greatness again.  It doesn't come as often as you would hope but when it does you don't forget it!  And if you are like me you don't mind watching it over & over again...  For when you need to have your breathe taken away you know where to go....  It's like a resource for HAPPINESS:blush:

giphy.gif

Maybe the magic touch was the fact that they were really falling in love....