Add and Subtract Game

Admin

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingus, everyone please apply for an Event Organizer position. Recruitment has started!

Think of all the fun you'll have together with @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng and me!

You will get to plan fun events, you'll get to laugh, you'll learn everything about royal gossip, you'll learn how to appreciate makjang and rewrite HP season2  many dramas in makjang style, you'll get to brainstorm, you'll learn how to become creative.

We would be delighted to have more people join our team. :kiss_wink:

652C

aaawww Eonni

spacer.png

But I have already applied for the other position 

Moreover I lack creativity and my English sucks too !
But still Will definitely bring out my ideas and suggestions (if I would come up with any) to you :ohboy2:

and sis @Lmangla chingu @Sleepy Owl 

Eonni drag chingu @Ameera Ali into it ! She would make it even more fun !

But I wonder if she would distract your ideas with abs .:joy:

:surprisedwut:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

My stomach growling now...Think I should go out to pack my food...Double portion since it's early

No Idea Hello GIF by Jonas Mosesson

Hmmm reading all of your comments here on the dramas, will think twice of watching them...I cant take illogical plots even if my favourite Oppa is there...So SIG, though you are not officially my Oppa but I kinda have a crush on you....

@partyon I saw the recruitment...Still thinking when is the best time...

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

22 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingus, everyone please apply for an Event Organizer position. Recruitment has started!

yay!!! we will be here to give all moral support as cheerleaders

happy k-pop GIF

i'm still watching Doom at ep3.. the plot is kind of, predictable.

but not much choices anyway.. currently watching Haunted House, Law School, Dark Hole, Doom.. Undercover and Youth of May i haven't started..

2020_creamy-lemon-meringue-pie_17514_760

cr.: owner

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

15 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

My stomach growling now...Think I should go out to pack my food...Double portion since it's early

+2

+2

Take care and stay safe, if possible either you cook or grab food.

Is not save to even go out now.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

Eonni drag chingu @Ameera Ali into it ! She would make it even more fun !

But I wonder if she would distract your ideas with abs .:joy:

I can’t be event organiser @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl , @partyon doing great on organising event ,me personally   I would love to  applied for kdrama moderator position but I am so bias I wouldn’t be excepted 

:hwaiting2:

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

30 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I can’t be event organiser @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl , @partyon doing great on organising event ,me personally   I would love to  applied for kdrama moderator position but I am so bias I wouldn’t be excepted 

+2

kekekek... if you had joined the team, you would solely be in charge of abs and kisses events. :joy:

but don't worry we will call on you whenever we need your faboulous gifs. :D 

+2

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@sadthe1st hey chingu I read your title and it says kewpie mayo. I got 2 bottles of it  (first time) as I read a recipe to make tamago sandu! Can you suggest other things I can do with this mayo? :D

38 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

+2

personally i want to update the masterlists because the soompi search is 17 seconds flood ban and my go-to is to open many tabs.  but we'll see :D I remember @partyon words so I am waiting now :D

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

Got my dinner...Salted egg fried rice with papadums!!! Yay!

@Thong Thin This time round I'm just swamped with work...I rather not eat when I'm so stressed...So I havent been cooking for such a long time...Except help out mum with minor cooking only on the weekends...delivery food is not something I like to do...I dont want to throw plastics nor accumulate...But if desperate measure might resort to catering then...Will see how...

Ok will enjoy dinner time for now...Catch up later...

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 7

Marilyn-Monroe-Waving-Goodbye-In-a-Class

KzTP.gif

@larus @Ameera Ali @partyon @Lmangla @joccu @Sleepy Owl @Min2206 @mirmz @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @elan1 @sadthe1st

@4evrkdrama @Wuzetian @Ernie@gm4queen @agenth

@LeftCoastOppa @Sarang21 @cenching , hai everyone. :D the sum changes at each step with addition or subtraction. :D

10-Super-Weird-Things-You-Didn-t-Know-Ab

Spoiler

0885f2a8ecf97538421faaca4db6c15c.gif

rainwater.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, agenth said:

hey chingu I read your title and it says kewpie mayo. I got 2 bottles of it  (first time) as I read a recipe to make tamago sandu! Can you suggest other things I can do with this mayo?

i'm a bit extreme.. haha

most of the time, i will spread kewpie mayo on bread.. and eat it like that..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJZxfvsMyvr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

i also use it as a sauce dip for nuggets, tater tots.. in sandwiches with cheese and ham!

it's a great addition into egg mayonnaise too!!

if u're into takoyaki or okonomiyaki, yups.. drizzle kewpie mayo right on them.. generously!!!

mayonnaise love GIF by SOJEE

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

only for kdramas where the oppas have abs?

abs or CEA442BC-5C9D-4DD3-98C2-410CC652E21B.gif

** I am upgrading my bias 

50 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

but don't worry we will call on you whenever we need your faboulous gifs. :D 

I am happy to make you any gifs anytime 

abs , kiss , butt , mole , dimples, guns is my pleasure :wub:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

I love Korean bancan, they are healthy.

I am thinking of get AZ instead of waiting for Pfrizer

Yes, at least we could chat here everyday and also share our views on the most watched Kdrama

@Thong Thin, are you referring to Banchan - their vegetable side dishes? Yes, it's healthy because they're mostly vegan! It's just that most of them are spicy, most of them are salty & sweet. But, it's always so NICE eating at a K-resto because they always served these side dishes and are included in the cost of the meal and include “free" refills. The Korean diet is characterized by high vegetable intake, which is due to the agricultural environment in Korea. K-food is healthy because they use less fat. They use less oil than many Chinese dishes. If you dine-in at a K-buffet resto, banchan can consist of anywhere from two to twelve dishes; although cheaper restaurants serve less. :happydance:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

12 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon @Ameera Ali  was there any critics on your country's newspapers about yesterday Eurovision?  There was none in my coyntry. 

Nope, didn’t notice anything here either. 

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

abs or

** I am upgrading my bias 

Girl, let’s face it. Your new bias can’t beat Fishing oppa :D 

666 :scream:

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

51 minutes ago, agenth said:

@sadthe1st hey chingu I read your title and it says kewpie mayo. I got 2 bottles of it  (first time) as I read a recipe to make tamago sandu! Can you suggest other things I can do with this mayo? :D

personally i want to update the masterlists because the soompi search is 17 seconds flood ban and my go-to is to open many tabs.  but we'll see :D I remember @partyon words so I am waiting now :D

@agenth, if you're bored of making the usual tamago sando, try making potato salad with this mayo. Kewpie is a little different than American mayo because it's made with only egg yolks—not whole eggs—and with apple vinegar and no added salt or sugar. That's why, it tastes good. It makes everything taste better. :heart2:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

29 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon @Ameera Ali  was there any critics on your country's newspapers about yesterday Eurovision?  There was none in my coyntry. 

nothing in the news , but in uk we have more important thing to investigate than lack of mask lol 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5