Add and Subtract Game

@4evrkdrama Taxi Driver has been good, I am liking it, but it has become repetitive. All the episodes have the same pattern, and I would actually love it, if they would include one BIG Revenge project, could be part any of the Rainbow team's member's one. That way we could have one main plot going on with these sub plots. 

Seeing the latest episode, they seem to be going towards one big Project, but I feel it is kind of late. Still, seeing the ratings, I think it has been quite well received in SK too. The acting has been excellent too. 

@Ameera Ali here's an offer. You apply for EO position, you get exclusive rights on "Oppa Abs Polls" to be conducted however frequently you want :piggydance:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Replies 151.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@gm4queen OMG...is that your cat? So cute!

Ha ha.. It's a gif by internet, chingu!! My cat is mostly white with some dots in black and orange. :) This is his top view and will share front view sometime. :D

183534313_2820378951606966_8766757625929

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

Can someone enlighten me with these terms? Can add on other general terms too for my info...

Chingu

Noona

Eunni

Dongsaeng

Makjang

etc...

I've probably seen them many times here but not really sure of the actual meaning...Btw Oppa means brother or Handsome?

Sun Life Thank You GIF by Sun Life Malaysia

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1
4 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Can someone enlighten me with these terms? Can add on other general terms too for my info...

Chingu

Noona

Eunni

Dongsaeng

Makjang

etc...

I've probably seen them many times here but not really sure of the actual meaning...

Sun Life Thank You GIF by Sun Life Malaysia

+2

Chingu (friend)

Noona (term used by younger male to an older, close female)

Eunni (term used by females for their older female friends)

Dongsaeng (term used by eunni/noona to their younger people)

Makjang (a drama full of crazy schemes, intentionally: memory loss, truck of doom, birth secrets, other crazy things that aren't likely to happen in real life that often, and used several crazy tropes in a single drama) 

if you want to know others, please let us know :D

• Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
39 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

May I treat everyone a cup of roselle tea which I'm serving now

credit to owner

@gm4queen OMG...is that your cat? So cute!

+2

Thank you @Wuzetian fro the roselle tea

04/24/19 • Cat GIF • Kitten GIF

680 ?

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

you often buy things but somehow forgot the key thing ...

i have a tendency to get distracted with all the wonderful food on the shelves, and forget about the main thing i need to buy

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

52 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

# we need of shower scene soon

tag me, i'll update my friend the soonest!!! or maybe, she would have already seen it and replayed it the whole night..

excited youtube GIF by Rosanna Pansino

29 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

This is his top view and will share front view sometime.

i love these furbabies with all their legs folded in.. like a nice loaf of bread!

Hungry Grilled Cheese GIF by Loof and Timmy

hmm.. 680

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

I think I counted right 674 before ? But it’s okay I can go from 680

Covid strikes again. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Just a quick question to everyone here. 

On an average, how many episodes do you watch per day? Regardless of the drama titles....

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6
1 minute ago, Wuzetian said:

On an average, how many episodes do you watch per day? Regardless of the drama titles....

+2

Depends on the time I have. Recently I found to have more time, so now I watch a lot lol.

Back when I work I only watched during weekends 5-6 eps 

• Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4
12 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

+2

Depends on the nos of drama I watched.

Like now, I have MINE and the DOOM dramas, so there is 4 per week.
There are times no particular drama for the period, zero per day.

:D 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
36 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

That depends. If I'm live watching a drama then 2 per day new eps are out. There are times that I don't watch anything new for months until something catches my fancy.

And yup, thanks for the good wishes. The parents and aunt have had exposures that had them quarantine in the past. They've never been found positive, and it's a relief they're now at least vaccinated.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
47 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

i used to be chasing dramas episode after episode as soon as the eng subs are out.. and i made sure i had at least a drama a day to line up mon to sun..

then i hit rock bottom being disappointed with endings.. or lost interest after first few episodes.

i play games mostly these days.. with some dramas here and there..

Spongebob Squarepants Reaction GIF by Nickelodeon

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4
1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Chingu, it depends on the drama. I watch more than 2 episodes a day if it's a finished drama. But it's most likely 1 episode a day if it's an on-going series. You know, some dramas get too long to be subbed. ^_^ I only watch full episode if only it's my most fav dramas. Otherwise I mostly skip a lot of scenes. Just time passing with least fav dramas! :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Just now, kokodus said:

Ughhh its raining heavily and there is no electricity in my hostel...

What did you cook today?

18 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

For now, yes because I like the 2 FLs.

Oh who are the 2? I only know SHK, SYJ, SAM, GHJ. Rest dont know...Lol...

43 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Chingu, it depends on the drama. I watch more than 2 episodes a day if it's a finished drama. But it's most likely 1 episode a day if it's an on-going series. You know, some dramas get too long to be subbed. ^_^ I only watch full episode if only it's my most fav dramas. Otherwise I mostly skip a lot of scenes. Just time passing with least fav dramas! :wacko:

Ya I would forward too...But if really not good I wouldnt want to start watching at all...Sometimes I really wonder how my mum can watch all kinds of dramas even if the plot is dumb...acting is lame...I just cant take it

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

@Sleepy Owl or any chingus here ,  who are watching Mouse.

I keep seeing short clips LSG crying and also one being dragged by the police from the police van?
Is he the psychopath?   
That's all I want to know.   :D

3 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Oh who are the 2? I only know SHK, SYJ, SAM, GHJ. Rest dont know...Lol...

Lee Bo Young and one new actress I just got to know, Kim Seo Hyung.
These 2
Mine' Drops Primary Poster Forward Of May Premiere | Kdramapal »  GossipChimp | Trending K-Drama, TV, Gaming News

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6