Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

lately noticed that you have very cute and pretty gifs / images - thank you and keep it up! :D
Good news on your dad and aunt.  Hope they are well.

Glad you like them! :D 

Aunt and Dad haven't said anything yet if their reactions are more or they're just chill with it. I messaged them yesterday that they have plenty of liquids and that they don't lie down or sleep immediately after getting vaccinated.

@Thong Thin I hope Mom gets too today. Yesterday she wasn't able to, since she was asked for doc's clearance that she can be vaccinated  due to her history of chemo some 10 years ago. Newer criteria released though says she can because she's not under medication anymore. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

22 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I know... something the current situation has shown is the arrogance of man. we were all so proud of our knowledge, medicine and facilities. but yet, here we are battling something we can't see - we have no idea where it came from (at least no news outlet is telling us the truth really and it is still shady), how exactly it spreads (they tell us to wear masks and stay indoors but people are still falling sick with precautions - so basically it is not like it is helping), everyone is going back to old school techniques (wash your hands, take traditional medicinal drinks etc) and doctors can't cure as they are just human (it is all whatever time God has given you; whether you are rich or poor doesn't matter) ... so really, mankind has been humbled.... 

sorry for the rant. think I woke up in annoyed mood today. sigh. 

Yes, is a  big mystery how this virus come about.

There are lots of pointing fingers here and there, but we dont know if its true.

@MayanEcho  yes, must drink lots of liquid after the jab.

According to hubby, he gets thirsty very often after the 2nd jab.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

31 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@Ameera Ali This Eurovision is truly entertaining...Just saw the short songs recap on Utube

@partyon Poll closed so fast? Why? I didnt even get a chance to vote yet. Will there be another vote for finals? 

@Thong Thin Ok...Just craving for food which I cant get in my area and too far for delivery...Sigh...Think the AZ registration is open for seniors >60 on 23/5. Not sure if we can get to register. Another friend of mine said EU is dumping AZ vaccines. So you can probably guess the story. 

featured_image.jpg

Credit to owner : Shredded Chicken Hor Fun

@sadthe1st Missing you here...It has been a long time to get to hear from you...Do something to inspire yourself and keep sane...

@Min2206 You follow DG on Twitter? I couldnt catch up much unlike the 1st MCO where glued to his announcements every single day. And just too confusing with the SOPs. I really pity the famous burger food chain (if you know) on their case where the staff was detained to the police station just for eating in their own premise. Insane! 

@kokodus Sure will get vaccinated. Waiting for my appt now. Think will be a long way...

Here's a cute heart warming comic drawn by a Malaysian artist Chow Hon Lam...Do support the artist on his IG/FB

Credit to Chow Hon Lam...https://www.buddygator.com/blog

+2

@Wuzetian,  AZ is effective in the elderly, but, I'm sure you can still register for this vaccine. At this very time, we can't afford to be choosy. The best vaccine is what's available at the moment. So, always GO for it! I have a friend who mixed the Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccines and that she was advised that there had been no other safety concerns so far. Moderna vaccine gives against COVID-19 lasts for at least six months.  :Megalol:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

17 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Thong Thin I hope Mom gets too today. Yesterday she wasn't able to, since she was asked for doc's clearance that she can be vaccinated  due to her history of chemo some 10 years ago. Newer criteria released though says she can because she's not under medication anymore. 

+2 

Pray your mom gets the jab today.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Just now, Thong Thin said:

yes, must drink lots of liquid after the jab.

According to hubby, he gets thirsty very often after the 2nd jab.

We all get different reactions. Aside from the normal aches and fever, I remember being so hungry after both doses. I was quite sleepy because I couldn't really sleep, since I was getting up every 2-3hrs to eat.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

16 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Wuzetian,  AZ is effective in the elderly, but, I'm sure you can still register for this vaccine. At this very time, we can't afford to be choosy. The best vaccine is what's available at the moment. So, always GO for it! I have a friend who mixed the Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccines and that she was advised that there had been no other safety concerns so far. Moderna vaccine gives against COVID-19 lasts for at least six months.  

+2

+2

Haven't heard that one can have 2 diff vaccines.

So far, is any side effect or symptons.

14 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

We all get different reactions. Aside from the normal aches and fever, I remember being so hungry after both doses. I was quite sleepy because I couldn't really sleep, since I was getting up every 2-3hrs to eat.

This is the possibility b'cause diff people having diff body immune system.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

27 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Not yet , l’m late catching up with my drama because dooming oppa :mrgreen:

Thank you for sharing the clip.   Is the BTS clip in the Doom thread?

20 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Glad you like them! :D 

Aunt and Dad haven't said anything yet if their reactions are more or they're just chill with it. I messaged them yesterday that they have plenty of liquids and that they don't lie down or sleep immediately after getting vaccinated.

:heartxoxo:

Trying To Stay Positive GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

3 hours ago, willenette said:

I thought all

along it contains pineapple inside.

haha i also dun understand why its pineapple bun when there is no pineapple

but i love the crumbly top of the bun!

Despite the name, it does not traditionally contain pineapple; rather, the name refers to the look of the characteristic topping (which resembles the texture of a pineapple).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineapple_bun

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

We are in the same boat...don't know when this pandemic will END.

Lets console and hug each other.

my friend drove over and we went to buy some korean food takeaways.. she had beef short rib soup and i ordered beef bulgogi gimbap. the restaurant gave us a tray of banchan each too!

good food brings healing to the soul mind and body.. let's SHARE MORE FOOD PICS!!!

98-Gimbap.jpg

cr.: owner

night night @LeftCoastOppa!!

@Lmangla @kokodus @Sleepy Owl stay safe! and healthy! have a healthy diet and eat supplements or whatever that boosts the immunity of the body..

Missing you here...It has been a long time to get to hear from you...Do something to inspire yourself and keep sane...

@Wuzetian i went into /dev/null mode lol i read the papers.. covid, i scroll through the social media.. covid, it's like, what else matters these days? if covid is a demon that feeds on fear and unrest, it would have fully consumed the world already with all that's reporting everywhere.

Black Hole Space GIF by xponentialdesign

we open up specifically pfizer to young teens 12-15 now.. today is the start of HBL (home based learning) for all schools cos there were like standalone case of individuals being tested positive in 7-8 schools.. so school's out for all levels now

and we had a few incidents where people just snapped off their sanity and insisted not wearing the mask when they are outside.. got stopped by the SDA (safe distancing ambassadors.. they are mainly part timers or volunteers).. and became verbally abusive. their videos just got viral as well.

+2

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

4 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

Haven't heard that one can have 2 diff vaccines.

So far, is any side effect or symptons.

@Thong Thin, hahaha - but, she did it! I would tend to think that having 2-different vaccines would work out, though. All of the coronavirus vaccines we’re talking about target the Spike after all, and they are, by different means, presumably raising a pretty similar suite of antibodies (with perhaps more differences in response, which remains to be seen in detail). So the chances are that the immune response will be similar or perhaps even a bit better, rather than worse. But right you are - it has not proven anything like that in the clinic yet, and educated guesses will only take us so far. I would assume that there will be people who end up taking both types, for all sorts of reasons. And I'm one of them, too. I’m going to stick to what’s been proven clinically.  :ohboy2:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

38 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Min2206 bts out for dooming oppa , he so adorable in it :relaxed:

Am hanging on to this drama only because of SIG oppa !

spacer.png

cr: to the owner 

The writing is a mess with all illogical things (its okay to bring unrealistic aspects into but hw come she brings zero logical approach ? )

The drama surely gives Goblin vibe,

but Goblin was quite logical (atleast more than this) !

the only person I could see being sane and logical is - Myul Mang (So far)

We didnt get to see much of the story of side characters, So cant judge them peripherally ! 

Am i the only one feeling so ?

(1. dropped bride of water god at ep 1 itself - NJH acting sucks in it — honestly speaking that role doesn’t fit him :tounge_wink: though he is also my Oppa

2. Dropped tail of nine tailed - no specific reason its just that it did not fit my taste)

By the way this article is awesome !

The writer has insightful thoughts to share !

https://www.soompi.com/article/1467711wpp/first-impression-doom-at-your-service-is-a-poetic-mix-of-tragedy-and-charm

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

haha i also dun understand why its pineapple bun when there is no pineapple

but i love the crumbly top of the bun!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineapple_bun

my friend drove over and we went to buy some korean food takeaways.. she had beef short rib soup and i ordered beef bulgogi gimbap. the restaurant gave us a tray of banchan each too!

good food brings healing to the soul mind and body.. let's SHARE MORE FOOD PICS!!!

cr.: owner

night night @LeftCoastOppa!!

@Lmangla @kokodus @Sleepy Owl stay safe! and healthy! have a healthy diet and eat supplements or whatever that boosts the immunity of the body..

@Wuzetian i went into /dev/null mode lol i read the papers.. covid, i scroll through the social media.. covid, it's like, what else matters these days? if covid is a demon that feeds on fear and unrest, it would have fully consumed the world already with all that's reporting everywhere.

we open up specifically pfizer to young teens 12-15 now.. today is the start of HBL (home based learning) for all schools cos there were like standalone case of individuals being tested positive in 7-8 schools.. so school's out for all levels now

and we had a few incidents where people just snapped off their sanity and insisted not wearing the mask when they are outside.. got stopped by the SDA (safe distancing ambassadors.. they are mainly part timers or volunteers).. and became verbally abusive. their videos just got viral as well.

+2

@sadthe1st, in Korea, you call this "Galbi-Tang". This is a clear soup made with beef short ribs. Korean food in general is more expensive because you get a LOT of side dishes with your main course order.  :heart2beat:

+2

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

12 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@Thong Thin @Min2206 Breaking news! We hit 6075 cases today! 

Ahh didnt see your post earlier....

I thought my eyes were playing with me...Nope...When reality hit you hard enough....

+2

its always more than “30K “ (if optimizing covid test) in our state Kerala (India) alone !

Stay safe and stay blessed chingus !

Only dramas are lighting up my mood now !

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5