Add and Subtract Game

@partyon Where's the voting venue held? Will vote tomorrow.  In China, Word of Honor concert held for 2 days in Suzhou. Not all were wearing masks too in the city and stadium. But never heard of any cases from these events. 

@Ameera Ali Whats the name of the drama that you have been quoting SIG in? Seems fun to watch. 

+2

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
  • Replies 147.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon yeah. My country's commentator said that there is little over 3000 people.  Yeah no social distance.  All thought he said their are living in social distance bubble. It does not look like it. 

I'm also shocked. This so weird seeing so many people I one place and without masks. :scream:

Well, there are European countries that are in strict lockdown currently. I wonder how it feels for them to see 3000 people without masks and social distancing while everything is closed in their countries...?

Also, the sound coming from the audience is too loud. It's overpowering the music from time to time.

:cries3:

@Wuzetian the voting is done by televoting.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

6 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@Ameera Ali Whats the name of the drama that you have been quoting SIG in? Seems fun to watch. 

+2

doom at your service - join us :wub:

@joccu , @partyon Can’t believe their some not wearing mask 

:lol:

+2

• Shocked 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon I think some will feel angry and some won't care. 

@Ameera Ali right.  It's so weird.  And were are still in the middle of pandemic and even if they been all tested there is always the change. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@Ameera Ali @joccu Me right now

Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

I mean Europe has been ravaged by the pandemic pretty badly and we still have countries that are in a serious situation. No country is probably totally without any kind of restrictions in place.

I don't know what to say....

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@Ameera Ali right.  It's so weird.  And were are still in the middle of pandemic and even if they been all tested there is always the change. 

Is only semi final what they leave for the Final :hwaiting2:

@partyon is stilll reckless massage to send to youngster , tasted or not is a a most to wear the mask 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@joccu @Ameera Ali Gonna be interesting to read the newspapers tomorrow. Pretty sure a lot of people will be angry.

Would it have been impossible for the 3500 people to wear masks and sit a little bit further away from each other?

• Like 2
  • Blob 4
Posted (edited)

@partyon yeah. I hope there lot of critics

How is so hard to wear masks?  When you wear masks always when you go outside.    

And that arena has over 10000 seats so it could have been possible

How have liked to songs so far? 

Edited by joccu
  • Like 1
  • Blob 6

@joccu @Ameera Ali Some of the fashion choices so far have been.... interesting.... :unamused:

Did you know that background singers weren't allowed this year so that they could minimize risks of covid transmission.

Then they allow 3500 people without masks into the arena :joy:

I just can't :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 1
6 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon did not know that.   All of this just don't make sense. 

And what are all these sexy dresses.? Just no!! 

Wait til you see the next  entry :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

by now I should have seen more abs but all I see is butt 

Yeah, the second semi final better give us some abs!

Mhm GIF by memecandy

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3