Add and Subtract Game

Admin

56 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Got my dinner...Salted egg fried rice with papadums!!! Yay!

@Thong Thin This time round I'm just swamped with work...I rather not eat when I'm so stressed...So I havent been cooking for such a long time...Except help out mum with minor cooking only on the weekends...delivery food is not something I like to do...I dont want to throw plastics nor accumulate...But if desperate measure might resort to catering then...Will see how...

Ok will enjoy dinner time for now...Catch up later...

+2

@Wuzetian, have you tried eating salted egg with tomatoes? It's good. :heart1:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

28 minutes ago, joccu said:

@larus  how your country felt about yesterday result on Eurovision? 

I don`t know. I read just the headlines. It seems that they thought that Roxen was an unexperienced singer. I think we were unlucky as well. The first semi final was very strong. I knew we`ll not qualify when I saw who was in the first semifinal. We should send something better next year.

Perhaps I will watch the final a little. I will be curious to know who won but I will see next day.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

39 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Thong Thin, are you referring to Banchan - their vegetable side dishes? Yes, it's healthy because they're mostly vegan! It's just that most of them are spicy, most of them are salty & sweet. But, it's always so NICE eating at a K-resto because they always served these side dishes and are included in the cost of the meal and include “free" refills. The Korean diet is characterized by high vegetable intake, which is due to the agricultural environment in Korea. K-food is healthy because they use less fat. They use less oil than many Chinese dishes. If you dine-in at a K-buffet resto, banchan can consist of anywhere from two to twelve dishes; although cheaper restaurants serve less. 

+2

+2

YES! :joy:

Love their side dishes and the best is you can refill again and again till you are full. 

I had a very good experience once in Seoul. We did our homework to hunt for good food and these place are not restaurants but small shops where the locals frequent. This place somewhere in Heundae run by 2 elderly sisters and this place has only 1 big table and 3 small tables. The banchan itself covers the whole table! :grin:

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

10 minutes ago, willenette said:

@agenth, if you're bored of making the usual tamago sando, try making potato salad with this mayo. Kewpie is a little different than American mayo because it's made with only egg yolks—not whole eggs—and with apple vinegar and no added salt or sugar. That's why, it tastes good. It makes everything taste better. :heart2:

+2

Thanks!!! I did buy some potatoes! time to learn how to make potato salad now :D 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon people need to use Russia creativity in wedding dress :mrgreen:

:heartxoxo:

5 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

YES! :joy:

Love their side dishes and the best is you can refill again and again till you are full. 

I had a very good experience once in Seoul. We did our homework to hunt for good food and these place are not restaurants but small shops where the locals frequent. This place somewhere in Heundae run by 2 elderly sisters and this place has only 1 big table and 3 small tables. The banchan itself covers the whole table! :grin:

Ohh I googled what banchan is and got this
I love them too

Banchan | Korean Food Gallery – Discover Korean Food Recipes and Inspiring  Food Photos

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

** I am upgrading my bias 

wow, which drama is that? taxi driver? my friend is very satisfied with his firm fleshy butt

spank blink 182 GIF

1 hour ago, willenette said:

If you dine-in at a K-buffet resto, banchan can consist of anywhere from two to twelve dishes

it's around 7 here in the family restaurant i frequent.. but takeaways consist of lesser, maybe 5 haha

here's a nice read for 15 types of banchan!

https://www.koreanbapsang.com/15-korean-vegetable-side-dishes/

@MayanEcho i bought some cocktail sausages, shaved apple ham and virginia ham slices during lunch just now.. guess what's going to swim with them.. kewpie mayo!!

BUT I FORGOT TO BUY BREAD!!!!!!

+2

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 9

I wanna complain because banchan here costs extra + it's so little 4 tiny portions. Korean food here is very expensive in this city (and no free refill!)

bulgogi-set.jpg

I always ask for my mother to make me all the banchan because I am not talented at cooking. I can follow recipes, though, but it's still easier for her to do and for me to beg :D

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

wow, which drama is that? taxi driver? my friend is very satisfied with his firm fleshy butt

here's a nice read for 15 types of banchan!

https://www.koreanbapsang.com/15-korean-vegetable-side-dishes/

@MayanEcho i bought some cocktail sausages, shaved apple ham and virginia ham slices during lunch just now.. guess what's going to swim with them.. kewpie mayo!!

BUT I FORGOT TO BUY BREAD!!!!!!

@sadthe1st you often buy things but somehow forgot the key thing ... :D

why la, after you put up that "flabby" bum, glad you put the banchan link after it - that banchan saves the moment!

Thanks for sharing, I want to learn how to cook those banchan, not all but few, at least

Banchan – Curious Foodies

@MayanEcho
:heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

15 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Good afternoon

This is totally our kitty cat when he saw a rat passing by when he's asleep! :w00t: Then we run a marathon just to save the rat! Yeah. it happened this afternoon. :D Luckily the rat ran away to a neighbourhood house!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@willenette Not tried that though...Dont think I've heard anyone having it as a dish here...Like salade per se...

@MayanEcho Glad that everything went well today for you and family...

@sadthe1st Me a big fan of Takoyaki but cant find good ones around...Okonomiyaki not too bad..Few restaurants can serve a good dish...But still not too much of mayo inside or on the top...

Will be back to work after this...

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

@4evrkdrama Taxi Driver has been good, I am liking it, but it has become repetitive. All the episodes have the same pattern, and I would actually love it, if they would include one BIG Revenge project, could be part any of the Rainbow team's member's one. That way we could have one main plot going on with these sub plots. 

Seeing the latest episode, they seem to be going towards one big Project, but I feel it is kind of late. Still, seeing the ratings, I think it has been quite well received in SK too. The acting has been excellent too. 

@Ameera Ali here's an offer. You apply for EO position, you get exclusive rights on "Oppa Abs Polls" to be conducted however frequently you want :piggydance:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2