Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Thong Thin @Min2206 Think we will be back to MCO 1.0 SOPs? Full lockdown? 

@sadthe1st Yea I saw the news. Think people are tired. Not all can be sane if caged to the homes for so long...

@Thong Thin I'm not too sure about the AZ dump. My friend said he read the news...Some EU govts stopped the orders... Probably because of the Adverse Events...Most of my friends from the pharmaceutical industry all opted for AZ jab and they are much younger than 60

@4evrkdrama But thought Kerala was one of the best management which I saw the documentary last year? What happened now? We were one of the best when we began and dont know some how we kinda spiral down now

+2

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

42 minutes ago, willenette said:

@sadthe1st, in Korea, you call this "Galbi-Tang". This is a clear soup made with beef short ribs. Korean food in general is more expensive because you get a LOT of side dishes with your main course order.  

+2

+2

I love Korean bancan, they are healthy.

20 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@Thong Thin @Min2206 Think we will be back to MCO 1.0 SOPs? Full lockdown? 

@sadthe1st Yea I saw the news. Think people are tired. Not all can be sane if caged to the homes for so long...

@Thong Thin I'm not too sure about the AZ dump. My friend said he read the news...Some EU govts stopped the orders... Probably because of the Adverse Events...Most of my friends from the pharmaceutical industry all opted for AZ jab and they are much younger than 60

@4evrkdrama But thought Kerala was one of the best management which I saw the documentary last year? What happened now? We were one of the best when we began and dont know some how we kinds spiral down

+2

I am thinking of get AZ instead of waiting for Pfrizer

22 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

its always more than “30K “ (if optimizing covid test) in our state Kerala (India) alone !

Stay safe and stay blessed chingus !

Only dramas are lighting up my mood now !

Yes, at least we could chat here everyday and also share our views on the most watched Kdrama

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

36 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Thank you for enlighten me with the Doom article - something different, oh well.  Better be in a fantasy illogical mode than to be in reality?

30 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206  @Wuzetian  today 6,075 cases just reported by KKM  !

21 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@Thong Thin @Min2206 Breaking news! We hit 6075 cases today! 

Ahh didnt see your post earlier....

Can I ask , are you both in Selangor?   I AM!    ... :crybaby:

9 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Only dramas are lighting up my mood now !

Agree with you on the above ... and also many thanks to Chingus here who help ease and brighten up the  "whatever mood"
Stay Happy GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Thong Thin @Wuzetian @Min2206 saw my game friends in KL posting this number too!

guess we need more pastries and pies to brighten the mood a little?

Thank you @sadthe1st I would not mind, if I could go out to buy
Better stay in for now
and make own pancake or bread .... now do I have bread flour?   

Stay strong GIF - Find on GIFER

642 C

@Wuzetian
Yay for smileys~ XD As always, I tend to use a... - chibird | Chibird, Cute  love gif, Cute gif virtual hug

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

@Min2206 In KL but still we are the 3rd highest in numbers as of today just slightly behind Johor only...And a number of my favourite foods are from PJ!!! How to survive without good food!

I think I need to close my eyes when I see barf pics...Dinner time coming...:Megalol:

@sadthe1st That's a big slice! I'm craving for quality pies to eat...

Guess we all can keep positivity here with our little joy and happiness in dramas...

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

20 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@4evrkdrama But thought Kerala was one of the best management which I saw the documentary last year? What happened now? We were one of the best when we began and dont know some how we kinda spiral down now

+2

Just People being reckless and overconfident over the management and facilities govt. would provide them !

You know there were times when (b4 this spike in covid cases) some people would look with disdain faces at people who wear masks !

Telling that we are going overboard .

They are so damn reckless !

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

642 C

7 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Just People being reckless and overconfident over the management and facilities govt. would provide them !

You know there were times when (b4 this spike in covid cases) some people would look with disdain faces at people who wear masks !

Telling that we are going overboard .

They are so damn reckless !

:bawling:   and we have those who don't practise social distancing too.

@Wuzetian

Spoiler

@Wuzetian  state government says no to total lockdown - not sure about federal / national (just saw the update).   Heads of each state not in sync with federal - sigh and we have that ONE on top who is still holding discussion with cabinets.

• Unamused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

28 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Can I ask , are you both in Selangor?   I AM!    ... 

Yes, based in Selangor.

24 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@Min2206 In KL but still we are the 3rd highest in numbers as of today just slightly behind Johor only...And a number of my favourite foods are from PJ!!! How to survive without good food!

+2

Go for grab food but is expensive.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@Ameera Ali This Eurovision is truly entertaining...Just saw the short songs recap on Utube

@partyon Poll closed so fast? Why? I didnt even get a chance to vote yet. Will there be another vote for finals?

Yes, because the first semi-final was last night and we got the results during the show.

The next semi-final is on Thursday evening. I will try to put up the poll for that one tonight already, which will give you more time to vote :glasses:

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Wuzetian their second Semifinal on Thursday join vote then :wub: 

we hoping for Italy abs lol wink @joccu:mrgreen:

Except that Italy won't be in the second semi-final. They are qualified directly for the final on Saturday, so we'll see them and hopefully some abs latest on Saturday.

:heart2beat:

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Am hanging on to this drama only because of SIG oppa !

The writing is a mess with all illogical things (its okay to bring unrealistic aspects into but hw come she brings zero logical approach ? )

Doom drama is a mess. Ep 3 was not good. I barely finished it. I chatted to @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng and he felt the same way. I was just rolling my eyes too many times. :kicks:

If ep 4 is equally bad, I think I won't have any other choice than to drop it.

Minions Mic Drop GIF

47 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Eonni @partyon sis @joccu chingus@Ameera Ali @Sleepy Owl

Are you preparing yourself for barfing ?:joy:

season 2 is near

Yes, I am practicing barfing by watching Mine. It's a barf drama too. :joy:

Hello sweeties! :dorakiss:

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

21 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Guess we all can keep positivity here with our little joy and happiness in dramas...

Yes chingu! This is my second home. I feel so relieved visiting soompi forums and chatting with you guys! Life nowadays is so stressful. I really wish if we can get together and end this saddening era as soon as possible! ❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

Doom drama is a mess. Ep 3 was not good. I barely finished it. I chatted to @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng and he felt the same way. I was just rolling my eyes too many times.

If ep 4 is equally bad, I think I won't have any other choice than to drop it.

Hello

I agreed with you, currently stopped at EP 2 for Doom drama.

Currently concentrate on Mine and Bossam :love:

16 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yes chingu! This is my second home. I feel so relieved visiting soompi forums and chatting with you guys! Life nowadays is so stressful. I really wish if we can get together and end this saddening era as soon as possible!

same here, we can laugh, cry and annoyed each other virtually

and most importantly keep ourself insane.

:joy:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

Hey there Chingus 

57712776.jpg

@4evrkdrama Chingu, I didn't watch the 4th episode of the Doom drama yet, but I am not really liking the story so far. Let's see how the 4th episode was, and post that I will decide what I got to do. This is giving Abyss vibes (another Park Bo Young drama), that I dropped. As for vibes, not plot wise, but feeling to drop wise :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

Chingus, everyone please apply for an Event Organizer position. Recruitment has started! :elated:

Think of all the fun you'll have together with @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng and me!

You will get to plan fun events, you'll get to laugh, you'll learn everything about royal gossip, you'll learn how to appreciate makjang and rewrite HP season2  many dramas in makjang style, you'll get to brainstorm, you'll learn how to become creative.

We would be delighted to have more people join our team. :kiss_wink:

652C

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingus 

@4evrkdrama Chingu, I didn't watch the 4th episode of the Doom drama yet, but I am not really liking the story so far. Let's see how the 4th episode was, and post that I will decide what I got to do. This is giving Abyss vibes (another Park Bo Young drama), that I dropped. As for vibes, not plot wise, but feeling to drop wise :joy:

i will hang on until i can (just like i hanged onto Vincenzo but still if it doesn’t work am gonna drop it )

sometimes looks (only) doesn’t save a drama  :crymeme: 

Even I dropped abyss chingu 

I dropped almost all of her drama even strong woman do bong soon :joy:

I thought “So i married an anti fan” was the most absurd drama that am watching now but it seems like “doom at your service” will take the lead soon :joy::facepalm:

aaaaaaahhh and regarding “Taxi Driver” kdrama its awesome with its cases but the drama has got a lot of loop holes which is hard to make a blind eye on !

What your thoughts on the drama ?

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6