Add and Subtract Game

Just now, joccu said:

@Min2206 yeah 7 days. the first two days are always the hardest but then it is more easier. But today I had so hectic day that I would have needed coffee.  But did not think drink it only smelled it. 

May I ask what kind of detox please?

Detox Water: Ideal Refreshment For Summers Full of Vitamins

• Like 1
  • Blob 4
  • Replies 144.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

@Min2206  So in I drink lot of water, fruit juice or berry juice, green tea( but i don´t really like green tea so I drink herbal tea)

then I eat lot of vegetables/fruits and berries. So lot of vegetable soups, salad, and oven baked vegetables. 

no meat and no wheat, no rice, no fish, no coffee, no yogurt or anything that is made in milk, no alcohol. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3
5 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Min2206  So in I drink lot of water, fruit juice or berry juice, green tea( but i don´t really like green tea so I drink herbal tea)

then I eat lot of vegetables/fruits and berries. So lot of vegetable soups, salad, and oven baked vegetables. 

no meat and no wheat, no rice, no fish, no coffee, no yogurt or anything that is made in milk, no alcohol. 

I think I can do this .. so these vege soup is savoury or sort - are we allowed to put salt, pepper anything?  so no protein, carbo and dairy stuff, including caffein. 
Sorry for so many questions.

• Like 1
  • Blob 4
6 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Min2206 well they say that no salt, but you can use pepper,peanuts, herbal spices, canola oil, lentil or beans. 

Oh yea, i remember my grandma told me this but she added bit of seasoning. 

Thank you @joccu for taking time to explain.

A note from Tim: Thank you, goodbye (for now?) and good luck | Tavern of  the Taegeuk Warriors

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1
37 minutes ago, mirmz said:

heyyy peopleeeee

Hello dear! Thank you as always for tagging me on your thread. But haven't had enough time to do post any memes lately! Will try my best! ❤️

By the way, how the things are going on there, guys!? It's pouring rain for hours here! :partyblob:

+2

• Love 1
  • Blob 2