Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

she got vaccinated. 

+2

Morning !

Happy to know your grandma got vaccinated.

@Wuzetian thanks for the tea, btw where did you bought the roselle tea, being hunting for it quite sometime.

I normally watch 2 per day and it also depends on the drama too, currently watching MINE,Bossam and Move to Heaven.

AW4058788_11.gif

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

:wow1:

Good morning, chingus! :)

How are you this morning? Hope everything is alright!

By the way, I was not able to log in to the network last night!

This community is emporary unavailable.. ;)

Oh my God @partyon chingu, they took it long to sub your Thai oppa's drama episodes. 

Thanks a lot for the info! Will watch it for sure. ❤️

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

Images Good Afternoon Gif Funny

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth  @Ernie @gm4queen @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @mirmz  @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl  @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Thong Thin @MayanEcho @Wuzetian

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Currently, eating home made chewy oat cookies.

Home made ?  Nice!

:doggie:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

morning all

ugh, our a/c is again not working. time to get a new one after the lockdown I think... sigh. 

woman-hot-summer-clipart-xl.png 

15 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Just a quick question to everyone here. 

On an average, how many episodes do you watch per day? Regardless of the drama titles....

+2

usually an hour or hour and half. thats why I end up with daily dramas - so each ep is half hour and can watch even while munching or playing a game. so I usually follow 2 dailys and one weekly drama on a regular basis. few others are sporadic and added to my schedule as when I feel like... 

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Thong Thin ~ yea april and may are the dry summer months for us in the south; june to august is hot but it is when monsoon starts. so it is mixed weather. can be hot at times but then cool when it starts raining.. 

means you have to use fan while getting the new a/c.

Today i did a very good deed .

This stray dog accidentally walked into a new house (w/o occupants) and was locked out !.

On Tuesday the owner of the house came by to check on her house, so I was so happy that she might released the dog by then but NO, she just laugh and drove off, and I was :crazily:

The poor dog has been crying for the past few nights (since Sunday evening), w/o food and water.

On and off I feed him by throwing some food over the main gate.

His wailing makes my heart feels sad esp during mid-night when every one is sound asleep.

I could not bear with it anymore,so I finally decided this early wee hours of the morning, used a hard object 

to push away the wooden plank.

He was so happy jumping with joy and keep looking at me and reunited with his friends.

• Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth  @gm4queen @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @mirmz  @partyon  @sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl  @twinkle_little_star  @Thong Thin @MayanEcho @Min2206@BlackLotus1025

Thursday GIF by swerk Happy Thursday!

Thanks for responding to my question peeps! 

Thanks Thank You GIF by Pusheen

Need to finalize my work for client's submission tomorrow! Catch up much later! 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

@Min2206  @Wuzetian 

Today cases 6806 !

:crybaby:

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@Thong Thin ~ yea april and may are the dry summer months for us in the south; june to august is hot but it is when monsoon starts. so it is mixed weather. can be hot at times but then cool when it starts raining.. 

i understand, at times the heat is so intense, fan might not be of any help

15 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@Thong Thin  It's a happy thing, right? And it makes you feel good - so kind of you.

Yes, is sad to see stray dogs out there w/o food, they are also human like us.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@Thong Thin ~ good that you were able to get the doggy out and back free. :glee:

has anyone seen the jdrama "we got married as a job" -- kind of a fluffy cute romance. think @kokodus and maybe @partyon have? the OTP got married in real life. rather cute no? so I guess sometimes shippers are right when they see onscreen chemistry? :D

Pedia] Marrying as a Job? Popularity Behind TV Drama “Nigeru wa Haji da ga  Yaku ni Tatsu” | Japanese kawaii idol music culture news | Tokyo Girls  Update

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

Hope everyone are doing fine:heythere:

After seeing the poll from “Doom at your service” thread .......

my pervert mind got stimulated :joy:

And I asked myself which is your fav. Seo In Guk kiss scene ?

Weird right ?:wub:

And I said to myself its ThAT ............

Its nothing special but his “gestures” are super genuine and that made me fall for that kiss !:heart2beat:

What about you Chingus ?

chingu @Sleepy Owl is exempted from the question as he won’t even bother to think about those kind off things :joy: !

Eonni @partyonSis @sadthe1st Chingu  @Ameera Ali @kokodus and all other SIG fan chingus

This pervy girl needs to know your thoughts too :hwaiting2:

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1