Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

No one is coming at you babe. Don't create such an impression.

Well you only need to ask the mods about that.  They’ve been coming at me in the shipping thread?  So you can’t blame me for  feeling hunted.

By the way, stay safe/healthy from COVID in your country.  It’s pretty bad there.  :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

24 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Your point being?  Nah.  I am staying on my FG canoe.  WGrs and IkSong can come at me like they always have.  Nothing new.  :lol:

Is a banter 

BKmEOHP.jpg

when you can’t give up your bromance :mrgreen:

AvrO6Yj.gif

@kokodus no team want to give up your oppa :lol:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I have friends who like shopping too - can't stay home, even after work.  
My mom's friend, she loves going to mall and cafe - now with the lockdown, she feels so restless. 

I am used to stay in, often work from home and always in front of lappy - hahahahhhhaa!
Only when I have meetings (that too, now online) or do errands for parents and grandparents.

@nrllee @willenette

Keep them coming @kokodus

I saw some abs from "Move to Heaven"  @Abs_ triggered  new drama?

@Min2206, I love shopping, too but only during Saturdays since there's no work & usually do my personal errands. But, I don't buy all the time only when there's SALE - hahaha - I'm the bargain hunter type. I love window-shopping. And I rarely do online-shopping. I do the traditional always by buying a product by going to a store. ...You know, shopping for me  is important because it gives me a means of escaping whatever stress I carry with me due to work, and I  enjoy it so, it makes me happy. :headbang:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

+2

Hello @MayanEcho @willenette @kokodus @4evrkdrama @Abs_ triggered

Mayan, thanks for the concern. 

Festive season are always that crowded, try to avoid and be safe. 

Any visiting to relatives near you. 

@Min2206

I read somewhere the ML for Move to Heaven guy is half Malaysian and half Korean, and I didn't realised he was in CLON. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Well you only need to ask the mods about that.  They’ve been coming at me in the shipping thread?  So you can’t blame me for  feeling hunted.

I didn't know about that. There will be immature fans in all the fandoms. Don't mind them.

Yeah stay safe everyone, let our country be an example on how things might go wrong in an instant. I have given up on reading the news, it only depresses me. Sigh. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

45 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, I love shopping, too but only during Saturdays since there's no work & usually do my personal errands. But, I don't buy all the time only when there's SALE - hahaha - I'm the bargain hunter type. I love window-shopping. And I rarely do online-shopping. I do the traditional always by buying a product by going to a store. ...You know, shopping for me  is important because it gives me a means of escaping whatever stress I carry with me due to work, and I  enjoy it so, it makes me happy. 

Who doesn't like shopping @willenette Hu hu hu :bawling:    Thing is the cases are on the rise.  Certain malls were ordered to  close temporarily.  And we are not allowed to go out , like, window shopping.  It's not safe and enforcement officers are around.   To protect ourselves and others, we are told to stay home.

38 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206

I read somewhere the ML for Move to Heaven guy is half Malaysian and half Korean, and I didn't realised he was in CLON. 

Thank you so much @Abs_ triggered   Is this the ML you talking about - sorry , may I repost for @Thong Thin's eyes only? 

Spoiler

1ERgATm.jpg

cr @Abs_ triggered with permission

30 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Yeah stay safe everyone, let our country be an example on how things might go wrong in an instant. I have given up on reading the news, it only depresses me. Sigh. 

Sorry to hear you saying that, @kokodus   I too have not been reading overseas news, just local to check on the latest rules or SOPs.  :(

Usagyuuun Usagyuuun Sticker Sticker - Usagyuuun Usagyuuun Sticker Jumping Stickers @4evrkdrama

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

48 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Festive season are always that crowded, try to avoid and be safe. 

Any visiting to relatives near you. 

No. Haven't visited nor invited anyone to visit from last year. Not even neighbors. Though us adults are already fully vaccinated, the kids below 16 aren't yet given the go signal to inoculate.  So we make do only via social media to catch up.

Ooo, it's lovely to actually shop,  but better go when it's weekdays and during morning, when malls aren't crowded. 

During lockdown here, cinemas and shops in the malls were also closed,  except for the hypermarket/supermarket and pharmacies inside. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

55 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, I love shopping, too but only during Saturdays since there's no work & usually do my personal errands. But, I don't buy all the time only when there's SALE - hahaha - I'm the bargain hunter type. I love window-shopping. And I rarely do online-shopping. I do the traditional always by buying a product by going to a store. ...You know, shopping for me  is important because it gives me a means of escaping whatever stress I carry with me due to work, and I  enjoy it so, it makes me happy. 

+2

+2

Likewise... I don't go online shopping for clothes but only certain items. 

I am on M size when comes to dress g but at time the fashion cut does it fit even if is M. That is why I rather visit the store and try first. 

Window shopping is heaven to me.. I love to walk and is part of exercise too. 

@MayanEchois good not to have any visitors at times like this, better be safe then sorry.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

38 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

No. Haven't visited nor invited anyone to visit from last year. Not even neighbors. Though us adults are already fully vaccinated, the kids below 16 aren't yet given the go signal to inoculate.  So we make do only via social media to catch up.

Ooo, it's lovely to actually shop,  but better go when it's weekdays and during morning, when malls aren't crowded. 

During lockdown here, cinemas and shops in the malls were also closed,  except for the hypermarket/supermarket and pharmacies inside. 

Wow! @MayanEcho You did that?  no visiting at all!    Here, not all adults are fully vaccinated, what more kids. May take awhile and not all are for vaccination, I read.  

@Abs_ triggered the BTS for Doom is out?   I must check it out. Thanks !

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

waving hello at everyone. 

was busy putting together the new spotlight for Jung Il Woo - please check it out! also participate in the poll. kamsamhida!

@Thong Thin ~ meant to respond to you earlier this when you mentioned that Min Ho and Jung Il Woo were friends. yea I just discovered that through this spotlight. they were also in a really horrible accident together. it is actually incredible to think how their lives have changed and they have moved on and are also still friends. good for them! 

+2

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

4evrkdrama @Abs_ triggered  @BlackLotus1025 @elan1  @gm4queen  @joccu @kokodus @Lmangla @larus @MayanEcho@Min2206 @mirmz  @partyon  @sadthe1st @Sarang21 @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star 

Hello There GIF by memecandy

@Abs_ triggered Will come back to you later on my Pink Oppa :D I didnt expect my clients to text me for work today. Will be back later...

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Friends

@Min2206 @sadthe1st @Thong Thin  @4evrkdrama @MayanEcho @Lmangla @willenette @Wuzetian @nrllee @Abs_ triggered  @agenth @partyon @Sleepy Owl  @larus @twinkle_little_star @mirmz @gm4queen @elan1

Stay Safe Barack Obama GIF by Election 2020

@4evrkdrama I'm bit interested to see how it goes so I'm probably going to end up watching it.  

Those news stills :loolz::spitswater:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, Min2206 said:

I have just done the poll.  Think I have just watched whole of Season 2 from there, much thanks to @partyon and @Sleepy Owl :D and there's a Happy Ending, it's all good.   What a great summary!

Yes, you can't deny that dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl and I wrote a pretty solid script for season 2 and now you don't have to even watch it. :glee:

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

You can tell that hosplay season has started in this thread when you have @Abs_ triggered making funny gifs, @nrllee coming up with FG theories, myself posting wintergarden pics, hahaha. Now it feels more like home

Ms. Koko.... ahem.... you forgot me. :kiss_wink:

2 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Any plans to watch this ?:joy:

How about bringing back the old memories of barfing ?

I am already barfing seeing that picture, dongsaeng.

Vomit Barf GIF

Like what? He was so in love with his mistress in season 1 and now he is seducing his wife too? :scream:

YUCK!

In any case, I said I would never watch season 2 when season 1 ended, but it seems that I am suffering from either poor judgement or amnesia, but I will probably be watching season 2.

@Sleepy Owl said the same :D And seems that @joccu  who said she will never watch season 2 has also changed her mind - haha :D

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Am falling head over heels with this man’s charms

Dongsaeng, how many oppas do you now have? :unamused:

Good morning everyone! :dorakiss:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1