Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 minutes ago, agenth said:

More color for you @larus and also because I find this shot amusing :p

I also noticed that Kim Hee ae wore mint/blue-green. The dress is not my favorite but the color is making an interesting chose for me.

Congratulations for Shin Ha Kyun and Kim so yeon for their awards. I wanted both of them to receive an award tonight.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ms. Koko, I could make the show so much better if they let me re-write the script.

I would start by introducing the Truck of Doom. :joy:

The show is already excellent. Don't try to ruin it. If you keep talking like this, next I'll direct the truck of doom towards you. Pffft. 

@Abs_ triggered I love how everyone still remains the same. Ikjun and Jun wan are still fighting for silly things, Jeong won is still being a manchild, seok hyeong is still sad and crying (poor guy, give him a break shin lee), and songhwa is stunning as usual

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

The show is already excellent. Don't try to ruin it. If you keep talking like this, next I'll direct the truck of doom towards you. Pffft.

Ms. Koko, I swear I didn't mean it.... :please: I was just trying to be funny. I swear. You believe me, right? :kiss_wink:

Breathe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@kokodus 

my shipping heart wishing oppa & other are stunned by our girl new makeover but clearly they will be stunned by how gorgeous songhwa is :D

JEO7MP7.gif

@partyon I don’t believe you , how dare you wish truck doom on our amazing cast , isn’t enough they dangerous their life daily :phew:

# someone who taking their professional seriously 

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

@partyon I don’t believe you , how dare you wish truck doom on our amazing cast , isn’t enough they dangerous their life daily :phew:

Twin, I was going to go full makjang in HP season 2. I had planned to write in birth secrets, kimchi slaps, huge moles - the works.

Guess it's all cancelled then since you and Ms Koko @kokodus don't appreciate makjang. :crybaby:

At least I still have @Min2206 dongsaeng who believes in me. And @Lmangla and @joccu who would rather watch makjang with me. :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, joccu said:

HP is  that kind of show that I don't get the hype. I mean yeah they have stellar cast but it just did not click with me. 

let’s say the show is like Mafia game you get it or not :mrgreen:

@Min2206 :kiss_wink:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

@Abs_ triggered honestly I didn't understand the mafia game when I watched it in the drama, many people in this thread explained it to me, but I still was confused. But I fully understood the game now after watching them play in wise camping life. You have watched this, right? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3