See U Tomorrow GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

32 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

@partyon yummy new oppa  , by now I don’t know is abs following us or are we looking for it even now my new Arabic series got abs lol

I don't know, but I tend to drop dramas that don't have abs. So I guess it's natural selection? :joy:

Those are some hot abs. What drama is that? :glasses:

30 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

The 2% Oppa has more , right? :D :D :D

winning homer simpson GIF

Please look forward to his shower scene :D:D:D

144  C

EDIT: Can I just say that k-dramas could sometimes be a bit more innovative. In this Thai lakorn, the FL is a DJ. :glasses: How cool is that?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

46 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

@partyon , @4evrkdrama @joccu @Min2206 how can I watch taxi driver now  after seeing oppa getting right into  the action :mrgreen:

You won't believe it, but there is a similar scene in the Thai drama I'm watching right now at this moment. Not with the leather and the chains but same idea (if you get my drift). And it's only episode 2 :joy:

These Thai lakorns move fast compared to k-dramas. Sell Your Haunted House ep 10 - and not even a hint of romance yet. :joy:

Thai lakorns

You Can Do It GIF by Jump Consulting

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

30 minutes ago, partyon said:

These Thai lakorns move fast compared to k-dramas. Sell Your Haunted House ep 10 - and not even a hint of romance yet. :joy:

we can’t complain how slow they are , they may start kissing their thumb or go back to dead fish kiss lol 

kqU4NNw.gif

# just remember old kdrama romance , the whole back ground song would finish there nothing would change from first time their lips touched :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

445063.png

How are you, guys???! It's raining and lock down here... Days are bit off lately! Nothing to do except watching my fav dramas and movies! :)

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

How time flies .......  when you are in a lockdown, tend to forget the days and dates 

Yes, absolutely true dear!!!! I feel like I am stuck in the same time dimension forever! How can I get out of here??! :partyblob:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

20 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Because of the lockdown being cooking 3 meals a day till don't know what to cook the following day. 

Mom was saying the same..  so for lunch, we have light (sandwiches, buns, pancake, loh mai kai etc) - then dinner proper meal

24 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

How are you, guys???! It's raining and lock down here... Days are bit off lately! Nothing to do except watching my fav dramas and movies! :)

Yes, absolutely true dear!!!! I feel like I am stuck in the same time dimension forever! How can I get out of here??! :partyblob:

Do a bit of exercise?   Play some games?   @gm4queen stay sane,yea

ArtStation - Dancing Girl Gif, Sean O'Donnell

Anyway, today is my chore days
Latest Chores GIFs | Gfycat

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1