Add and Subtract Game

Admin

39 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

You did that?  no visiting at all!    Here, not all adults are fully vaccinated, what more kids. May take awhile and not all are for vaccination, I read.  

16 and above here are vaccinated, unless advised not to. 

The kiddos are still taken out to malls once in a while. They also attend face to face classes - they have 2 and 1 other classmate in their respective sections who also comes to school. :lol:

Yes, no visiting nor inviting to visit, not even next door neighbors. My friend here is even worse - her kids aren't allowed out their flat, not even to the corridors. The only one time they were brought out was to renew their passports. Understandable though since they've a toddler, and she and her husband had close friends and coworkers who died of COVID.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

43 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

No chingu @Min2206

The male the ML for Move to Heaven guyis half Malaysian and half Korean is

Tang Joon Sang 

34 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@4evrkdrama ~ feel free to share what you think on bossam. am totally fangirling that drama. :D 

Thank you @4evrkdrama for the info and do share your thoughts on Bossam, DOOM and MINE ... :D

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes, you can't deny that dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl and I wrote a pretty solid script for season 2 and now you don't have to even watch it. 

:heartxoxo:

Usagyuuun Usagyuuun Sticker Sticker - Usagyuuun Usagyuuun Sticker Jumping Stickers @Wuzetian

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

Likewise... I don't go online shopping for clothes but only certain items. 

I am on M size when comes to dress g but at time the fashion cut does it fit even if is M. That is why I rather visit the store and try first. 

Window shopping is heaven to me.. I love to walk and is part of exercise too. 

@MayanEchois good not to have any visitors at times like this, better be safe then sorry.

@Thong Thin, I very much agree with you - I'm also an M size but at times there are fashion that this size doesn't fit well for us. :luvarrow:

Everyone...................STAY SAFE!!!!!!   :heart4:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

Hello GIFs | Tenor @gm4queen

Malay Lemang Served With Rendang Ayam Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty Free  Image. Image 45879837.

having this for dinner - lemang with beef rendang  and kuah kacang

Lemang is made from glutinous rice, coconut milk and salt, cooked in a hollowed bamboo tube coated with banana leaves.   

Rendang - beef stew made with beef, spices and coconut milk
Kuah kacang -  sweet, spicy sauce made from ground roasted or fried peanuts

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

@Min2206 @Thong Thin my wish came true lol there was an announcement on new restrictions starting this sunday for one month..

no more dine in allowed everywhere.. only for takeaways.. no more going out in 5 pax, now reduced to 2.. and default everyone has to work from home, except essentials where there are further restrictions within the company to ensure their safety as well.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-phase-2-dining-in-work-from-home-tightened-measures-14808382

Batman Clap GIF

6 hours ago, willenette said:

I know this is goat meat & it is part of the cuisine of Indonesia. Am I right? I haven't tasted this, is it good? I've only tried chicken satay but not from there - from Thailand. They say that

Satay sauce from Indonesia & Malaysia is good.

i think satay originated from either malaysia or indonesia.. the key for mutton satay has to be the marinates. and of cos for all satays, the peanut sauce dip! some places still add the pineapple puree which further enhances the texture and taste, but many places do not add the pineapple anymore.. and i love dipping the ketupat cubes into the satay sauce too!

3BB9CJ2088BEAD5AC98442lv.jpg

cr.: owner

6 hours ago, willenette said:

ORION is a Korean brand. LOTTE is a Japanese brand, but its headquarter is in South Korea.

i prefer orion too!! hahaha but lotte definitely made their name way bigger in korea.. imagine, Lotte Duty Free malls! conglomerations and their diversified businesses in korea are really successful.. like, CJ.. the name that i knew from frozen dumplings and bibigo.. went into entertainment too i think recently they ventured into logistics.. impressive!

Brown sugar milk tea series - having one now
I still prefer teh tarik (local milk tea pulled)

@Min2206 this specific brand u posted, there's one outlet just, less than 5mins walk from my place lol

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

44 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206  am salivating on those lemang. Missed this dish for past 2 years.

@sadthe1st @Thong Thin During Eid festive season, lemang is sold everywhere, roadside, stalls and restaurants, now online.  Yes, very fragrant when eaten steaming hot with the peanut sauce and curry stew.  

49 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Min2206 @Thong Thin my wish came true lol there was an announcement on new restrictions starting this sunday for one month..

i prefer orion too!! hahaha but lotte definitely made their name way bigger in korea.. imagine, Lotte Duty Free malls! conglomerations and their diversified businesses in korea are really successful.. like, CJ.. the name that i knew from frozen dumplings and bibigo.. went into entertainment too i think recently they ventured into logistics.. impressive!

@Min2206 this specific brand u posted, there's one outlet just, less than 5mins walk from my place lol

Didn't know Lotte's HQ is in Korea.  I prefer Tea Live, sorry Black Whale.
You too , over there, lockdown for one month.  Likewise here, @sadthe1st  Stay safe Chingu.

Hello GIFs | Tenor @Ernie

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5