Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

chingus, new poll! a little help! so me and @joccu are watching this drama called Miss M where the stepmom keeps cracking us up with her fashion choices. I thought it would be funny to do this as a poll for the larger community but not sure if people who are not watching the drama would find it as funny. so can you participate in the poll and let us know if this will be funny for all folks as a random event? kamsamhida!

re: @partyon, @Sleepy Owl 

black collection 

black-collection1.jpg 

black collection 2

black-collection-2.jpg 

blue collection

blue-collection.jpg 

colour collection

Spoiler

colour-collection.jpg 

disco collection

Spoiler

disco-collection.jpg 

EDIT by @partyon

tagging some chingus for the test poll above. Comments would be welcome. Thanks! :kiss_wink:
4evrkdrama @Abs_ triggered @agenth @elan1  @gm4queen  @joccu @kokodus @Lmangla @larus @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sarang21 @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian @Sakurafairy @SilverDawn @Yinye @booha @MayanEcho @LeftCoastOppa @azureblue7 @itsmeash @Heretorant

Edited by partyon
Tagged chingus
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 4

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

+2

chingus, new poll! a little help! so me and @joccu are watching this drama called Miss M where the stepmom keeps cracking us up with her fashion choices. I thought it would be funny to do this as a poll for the larger community but not sure if people who are not watching the drama would find it as funny. so can you participate in the poll and let us know if this will be funny for all folks as a random event? kamsamhida!

re: @partyon, @Sleepy Owl 

Thank you so much @Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl
Poll done!

I did not watch Ms M, wondering whether she was willing to wear those clothes LOL :D

Pacman GIFs | Tenor  パックマン (Pac-man) GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

thanks @Min2206, it is funny right? I don't know who designed it but the cuts are so weird. it is like these weird 80s smashups or something? it is also hilarious because rest of the cast are not dressed like that. not sure if it is intentional character choice or just the actress style LOL. she is always arguing with her stepson and threatening him but I am cracking up over her costumes instead. :lol:

have edited poll to make it multiple choice as well. 

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 7

Browsed through an older Thai drama starring my new Thai oppa, and these are my reactions to it:

Episode 1: Oppa is too cute :love:

Episode 5: Okay, this is interesting. Oppa isn't really a very nice person towards the FL. Tsundere guy, he'll change. No worries. :glasses:

Episode 12: Oppa is not changing. He's getting meaner as we speak. Where is the writer taking this?

Big Brother Reaction GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Episode 18: Oppa! :scream:

Jim Carrey Omg GIF

Episode 22: Only 2 episodes left, and oppa is meaner than ever. I see no redeeming qualities in him anymore. Hope the FL dumps his sorry behind. :kicks:

Episode 23: Okay, oppa's character is officially the worst ML I've seen in a long time. :rage: I hope he's run over by the truck of doom !

bride-of-the-water-god-shin-se-kyung-whi

TO BE CONTINUED....

142 C

• LOL 11
  • Thirsty 1

@joccu until yesterday I wouldn’t think anyone would want to wear these hideous clothes but is fact wearing tiara no one would mistake you as queen but wearing this hideous clothes you could be mistaken as JG madam lol 

5TdvFuk.gif

@Lmangla would this go in orange, green , gold , or colour collection :w00t:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Thirsty 1

Browsed through the last episode of the Thai drama, and my reaction:

:dead:

The FL was a doormat and it's a real pity that the ML didn't get what he deserved in the end, mostly:

Season 4 Episode 21 GIF by The Simpsons

kick in nuts GIF

The truck of doom would have been too good for his sorry piece of...  :rage:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@MayanEcho Partial nudity? Haha really? Snap some photos here pls...hehe...Saw some review that the plot is so similar to TMOPB. So I dont think I'll watch. Need new stuffs to stimulate my mind...

@Lmangla I almost miss read as Miss S another chinese drama that me and Mayanecho want to watch but currently without subs yet...That one has really good costumes from the 1940's Shanghai era...I looked at the poll...Dont understand coz I've not seen the wardrobe set yet??? Hahaha...

@kokodus Ms Koko, who is that young good looking sabre chap? 

@Abs_ triggered That clip is from which drama? 

@joccu Me good too...Did you get to watch the final episode 37 yet for WOH? 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

are watching this drama called Miss M where the stepmom keeps cracking us up with her fashion choices. I thought it would be funny to do this as a poll for the larger community but not sure if people who are not watching the drama would find it as funny. so can you participate in the poll and let us know if this will be funny for all folks as a random event? kamsamhida!

Ha ha chingu... Already voted! The ajumma is so funny. She really cracked me up even though I am not watching the series. :sweat_smile: And in my opinion, this is really a fun event, chingu!!!! I like it!! :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

58 minutes ago, partyon said:

Browsed through an older Thai drama starring my new Thai oppa, and these are my reactions to it:

Episode 1: Oppa is too cute :love:

The truck of doom would have been too good for his sorry piece of...  :rage:

This is the 2nd time I hear you sharing your Thai drama experience

It is like from :love:  to :rage:

Please take care of your HEART @partyon

38 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Whoa @kokodus whoa !   (don't get me wrong, I am not going to snatch him, just exclaim my ... )

Hallways (Pac-Man Gif) by MariiBoops on DeviantArt

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

This is the 2nd time I hear you sharing your Thai drama experience
It is like from :love:  to :rage:

Please take care of your HEART @partyon

Sweetie, most Thai lakorns are like this, but this one is a strong contender for having the worst ML in a Thai drama. :joy:

Fortunately there are better Thai dramas where the "revenge" plot line is missing and the ML is actually a decent human being and the FL & ML have a healthier relationship. :heartxoxo:

On second thought, those dramas are the ones that are remakes of Korean or Taiwanese dramas. :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Take away those beyond ridiculous high collars, and the majority of both black collections aren't really that bad - absurdly high collars seem to be EvilStepMom's thing.

That being said, the clear winner for both question has to be the Space Suit/Disco collection - That one outfit grabbed me by the eye sockets and yanked me right out of the drama - RickRoll'D??? :blink:

Thanks for the tag @Lmangla

Oh and ... +2

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

48 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@kokodus Ms Koko, who is that young good looking sabre chap? 0036

wowow you don't know my oppa?!?!?! He is my aspiring priest oppa who is also a drummer. Ahn Jeong won/Yoo yeon seok

Eyqjj7vUUAM_Xup?format=jpg&name=medium

36 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Whoa @kokodus whoa !   (don't get me wrong, I am not going to snatch him, just exclaim my ... )

You wouldn't dare....hahaha

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, agenth said:

I've started watching a Thai drama on Netflix called "Girl from Nowhere".

It's very interesting hahaha.

Haven't watched it. It's supernatural / horror, right?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Haven't watched it. It's supernatural / horror, right?

Yes it's a horror but more like in the actions, and fantasy and mystery. 

I find the acting of some of the actors here awkward but the storyline is interesting :D It's good for pre-sleep :D

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

3 minutes ago, agenth said:

Yes it's a horror but more like in the actions, and fantasy and mystery. 

I find the acting of some of the actors here awkward but the storyline is interesting :D It's good for pre-sleep :D

Season 4 What GIF by The Office

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Hey there Chingus 

Penguin Hello GIF

@4evrkdrama Chingu, I caught up Bossam (till 4th episode), so do tell me your thoughts on it now. 

@Lmangla Noona, seeing the constant chase and run happening in this drama, I cannot help but compare with "Chuno: Slave Hunters". Of course the plot was a lot different, and Chuno's pace was a faster than this, but even there, almost 50% of the drama was about chasing and running away from those chasing. 

Still, the direction is too good. The scene they showed when she jumped in water was too well directed in my opinion. I will comment in the drama thread later today, but, being abandoned by everyone and everyone wanting her dead for their own benefit (even her father), I really wonder if the Princess and the ML would survive in the end or not. Things don't look much hopeful though for the Princess here.

+2

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

47 minutes ago, kokodus said:

wowow you don't know my oppa?!?!?! He is my aspiring priest oppa who is also a drummer. Ahn Jeong won/Yoo yeon seok

You wouldn't dare....hahaha

I would not dare, no worries @kokodus  @Wuzetian seems interested... hmmmm

17 minutes ago, agenth said:

I've started watching a Thai drama on Netflix called "Girl from Nowhere".

It's very interesting hahaha. 

Hope your drama won't be like @partyon 's drama - from :love: to :rage:

Hello GIFs | Tenor @LeftCoastOppa

@Thong Thin  do take a break and order online, perhaps

8 Things You Need To Know Before You Eat McDonald's Fries - McDonald's Fries  Fun Facts
please help yourself to one packet of fries, dear chingus here

Owl says "Hi"' Posters | Spreadshirt @sleepy owl

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2