Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

dae jae geum - also known as jewel in the palace -- my mom loved this...

synopsis: The story of a young girl, Jang Geum, who would eventually become the first female royal physician during the Chosun Dynasty 500 years ago

emperor of the sea -- this is about merchants, trading etc - my uncle really enjoyed it but didn't care for the ending..

synopsis: The series is about Jang Bogo, who was a real life merchant, pirate fighter and freer of people

I watched both these dramas and loved them. Dae Jang Geum was the first Kdrama I watched and holds a special place in the Sageuks I love being the first drama and Sageuk I ever watched. It was a great drama in my opinion. 

Emperor of the Sea was another top class Sageuk I loved. Firstly, Soo Ae is love :heart2beat:

Secondly, how often can you see a Sageuk where you see characters wear different clothes after a couple of episodes. Honestly, I watched Jumong, and was mad over the fact that the princes wore the same dress and later on wore the same coloured clothes, it was quite annoying for me :joy:.

But Emperor of the Sea was different, firstly there were politics and conspiracies happening, but that was between the merchant groups. OF course later on we did have Royal Family of Shilla get involved too, but that happened in the final 2 arcs of the dramas I believe, or mainly the final arc. The ending was not the best ones, but I still like this drama a lot too. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

hyung@Sleepy Owl,

What made you to see Dae Jang Geum as first kdrama ?

Mine (BOF) was pure coincidence as we were switching channels for a better show and happened to see school kids throwing egg at a girl and we got empathetic towards her !

AND REST WAS ALL HISTORY !

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

hyung@Sleepy Owl,

What made you to see Dae Jang Geum as first kdrama ?

Mine (BOF) was pure coincidence as we were switching channels for a better show and happened to see school kids throwing egg at a girl and we got empathetic towards her !

AND REST WAS ALL HISTORY !

For me, well, my cousins were watching it, and I just got interested in it. I was a kid back then, from what I remember it was around 2006 when we watched that drama. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@Sleepy Owl @mirmz @larus @joccu @partyon @Lmangla @Jillia @Min2206 @Wuzetian 

@Abs_ triggered

@MayanEcho @sadthe1st

@4evrkdrama @BlackLotus1025 @Thong Thin @Sarang21 @cenching

mixed numbers add and subtract. hai everyone. :D

hai @mirmz meme :D

tumblr-mr4md87fml1rq7z94o1-400.gif

Hogwarts-Cheers-Claps-With-Excitement-In

Delicious-Cinemagraphs-Straight-From-The

Spoiler

giphy.gif

personifies light.

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

Morning sweeties!

spacer.png

I. Need. Coffee. ASAP. @sadthe1st mind sharing some of yours? I wouldn't mind the waffles either. :grin:

No bubble tea for me please @MayanEcho :joy: Me when attempting to drink bubble tea: :spitswater:

@kokodus Ms. Koko, can't recognize who the oppa in your picture is. Is he new oppa? :love:
As long as it's not Turkish oppa.... :joy:

@Wuzetian What are you binge eating? :eats2:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@partyon it's just  a once in a while craving. :lol: I'm still that I love coffee with no sugar person. :P

Me too! Can't stand sweet coffee. No sugar please. But I do like to add a bit of milk or cream to it. :glasses:

Do you drink it black?

By the way, I was thinking of starting a new historical c-drama. Would love to watch one with a strong FL, but have already watched Oh My General. Any recommendations?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Hello @Wuzetian @sadthe1st  @Thong Thin @MayanEcho @partyon @BlackLotus1025 @4evrkdrama @kokodus@twinkle_little_star
:waves:

@MayanEcho I had this at The Alley.  I asked for the series that was drank by Lee Min Ho  - they said out of stock.  Sigh

The Crunchy Milk Tea series - these 3

Spoiler

The Alley Releases New Crunchy Milk Tea Series For This Hit Korean Drama -  Johor Foodie

so I had this instead
The Alley - Brown Sugar Deerioca Dark Chocolate (M) Lazat eCoupon | Lazada

umm, am not doing adv for them - just wanna show the bubble tea

It was not so sweet @partyon but the pearls is sweet cos pre- sugar-coated.   Nice!

and we girls were drooling about this guy @sadthe1st @partyon @Abs_ triggered otokke

Spoiler

Taecyeon <3---there should have been a scene featuring this costume in lets  fight, ghost. | Taecyeon, Ok taecyeon, Guys

7 Times 2PM's Taecyeon Stole Our Hearts During His Military Service | Soompi

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@MayanEcho @partyon @BlackLotus1025

I had this at The Alley.  I asked for the series that was drank by Lee Min Ho  - they said out of stock.  Sigh

It's like me trying to find Maybelline Sky High mascara after it went viral on Tik Tok. :D Impossible. 

Did anyone manage to get their hands on this mascara? It's totally sold out here. :(

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5