Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 hours ago, elan1 said:

@Abs_ triggered let’s hire him to join our gym too :kiss_closed: @partyon pay up please

Sorry, I already hired him while you guys were away from this thread. :tounge_wink: When it comes to abs, I'm quick. :joy:

Welcome back chingu! :kiss_wink:

I put up another poll this morning. This time featuring Lee Jong Suk. Please vote!

@sadthe1st Tagged you in Joo Won oppa's (50%) thread so that you can vote for him too. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

28 minutes ago, larus said:

I never tried a bubble tea but now I want some as well.

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/taiwan-bubble-tea-origins/index.html

it used to be only milk tea and boba.. but now there's so many variations with fruits and non tea based, all are still called bubble tea hahahaha

bubbleteasingapore.jpg

cr.: owner

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

Tagged you in Joo Won oppa's (50%) thread so that you can vote for him too.

OH YEA!!!!

:4267_LiccGif:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 3

morning everyone!

welcome back @elan1 ~ great to see your food pics again. so do you buy the rice paper for rolls readymade? or do you make the rice paper yourself?

@kokodus ~ can I say your oppa looks so fine in a denim shirt. the man needs to stop wearing so many builky sweaters. think he looks better in shirts. hahahahha...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@sadthe1st  It's 33C here too / 92F
Heard the thunder but the wind fought back, blew the clouds away, now so humid
I too need iced bubble tea.

Milktea GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

@larus  you should try at least once , something of your preference. 
I took milk tea with dark chocolate - it was okay, not the so sugary type.  Join me for one

Hello @twinkle_little_star @Lmangla @MayanEcho @partyon @larus @sadthe1st - one each for you too
GONGCHA-GA

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Sorry, I already hired him while you guys were away from this thread. :tounge_wink: When it comes to abs, I'm quick. :joy:

Welcome back chingu! :kiss_wink:

I put up another poll this morning. This time featuring Lee Jong Suk. Please vote!

Thank you for all the hard work, going from one oppa to another @partyon
I have done those oppas, whom I don't know well too :tounge_wink:
Will do Lee Jong Suk next - seen his drama.   Let us know who is next, yea
Milk Tea GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thank you for all the hard work, going from one oppa to another @partyon
I have done those oppas, whom I don't know well too :tounge_wink:
Will do Lee Jong Suk next - seen his drama.   Let us know who is next, yea

You're such a sweetie @Min2206 :dorakiss: Thanks for voting in all the polls. :kiss_wink:

The next one is Choi Daniel. I am just waiting for his fans to get back to me with which questions they want to be featured in the poll.

Do you have any suggestions which oppa or unnie thread I should create a poll for?

PS. Did you notice that our oppa updated his IG yesterday? Mong Sil was in the picture too :love:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

32 minutes ago, partyon said:

You're such a sweetie @Min2206  Thanks for voting in all the polls. :kiss_wink:

The next one is Choi Daniel. I am just waiting for his fans to get back to me with which questions they want to be featured in the poll.

Do you have any suggestions which oppa or unnie thread I should create a poll for?

PS. Did you notice that our oppa updated his IG yesterday? Mong Sil was in the picture too :love:

Song Hye Kyo-ssi?  That thread is very active.    
What about OK Taecyeon?  That would make @willenette very happy.  I will vote along.

Which Oppa?  Sorry lol .... you mean Zoppa? @partyon

19 minutes ago, larus said:

I think I will like all if they have a natural aroma.

Umm,  I have tried one tea with palm sugar, no milk (I have forgotten the name, pretty bombastic) - It was so sweet that I had to ask for more ice.  I agree on the natural aroma but what I did not expect it to be that sweet, I could not finish it.  So, most times I am a bit hesitant to buy, unless friends want to, I just follow the flow.  Recent one was The Alley, that was good.

Consumers cautioned about drinking bubble milk tea due to its sugar content  | Thai PBS World : The latest Thai news in English, News Headlines, World  News and News Broadcasts in both

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

14 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

What about OK Taecyeon?  That would make @willenette very happy.  I will vote along.

Yes, your Zoppa, my oppa. The oppa with doggie Mong Sil. :love:

Will check the threads out. If they're active enough (meaning many people posting and not just one person), I can set up a poll. :partyblob:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

12 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Umm,  I have tried one tea with palm sugar, no milk (I have forgotten the name, pretty bombastic) - It was so sweet that I had to ask for more ice.  I agree on the natural aroma but what I did not expect it to be that sweet, I could not finish it.  So, most times I am a bit hesitant to buy, unless friends want to, I just follow the flow.  Recent one was The Alley, that was good.

@Min2206, hahaha - dear, how did you know I adore Taecyeon, huh? :crazymad:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes, your Zoppa, my oppa. The oppa with doggie Mong Sil. :love:

Will check the threads out. If they're active enough (meaning many people posting and not just one person), I can set up a poll. :partyblob:

from https://twitter.com/choijinhyuklove/status/1380893837275492356

Its already been 15 years. I am thankful to everyone who congratulated me. these days I am feeling even more thankful to those who supported me -  CJH (trans as per twit account)

Wow - 15 years !  Congrats, Zoppa.  

12 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, hahaha - dear, how did you know I adore Taecyeon, huh? 

@willenette  Because of Vincenzo, I was curious about his thread - so I hopped over ... LOL
I saw many posts, many, many, many, MANY 
lately and  mostly all from YOU. :D   What a dedicated , loving fan you are @willenette

2PM's Taecyeon Takes Action Against Online Bullies - E! Online - AP

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

@willenette  Because of Vincenzo, I was curious about his thread - so I hopped over ... LOL
I saw many posts, many, many, many, MANY 
lately and  mostly all from YOU. :D   What a dedicated , loving fan you are @willenette

Sweetie, looks like you have found yourself one more oppa... :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

@willenette @Min2206 You have convinced me. I will make a poll for Taecyeon as well!
I know my sweetie @Lmangla has a soft spot for him - like I have too. So we will get at least 4 votes.

I shall tempt @sadthe1st to vote in the poll with some shirtless pics of Taec. @joccu will probably also be tempted to vote with a few strategically posted abs pics of Taec...

dave chappelle thinking GIF

And well, with dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl, he won't have a choice if his noonas tell him to vote. :joy:

Wish me luck chingus!

:wow1:

On A Mission Spongebob GIF by Tainy

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Just now, partyon said:

@willenette @Min2206 You have convinced me. I will make a poll for Taecyeon as well!
I know my sweetie @Lmangla has a soft spot for him - like I do too. So we will get at least 4 votes.

I shall tempt @sadthe1st to vote in the poll with some shirtless pics of Taec. @joccu will probably also be tempted to vote with a few strategically posted abs pics of Taec.

Wish me luck chingus!

Awwwww... many thanks @partyon
I will FLY over there, right away ....  

Flying Humans GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Hmm, what shall I call him -- Okpa?   Dang .... the fans will kill me! 
LOL
I have one Oppa, one Zoppa, now Okpa :D better call him BB Chairman - just kidding

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Hmm, what shall I call him -- Okpa?   Dang .... the fans will kill me! 
LOL
I have one Oppa, one Zoppa, now Okpa :D better call him BB Chairman - just kidding

Did you know that Taec launched something called OkCat ?

ce880debb11554bf204523432bc09813.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKg9Ole0YlDLX3bidj3aV

@Lmangla can tell you the whole story about OkCat :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6