Add and Subtract Game

Admin

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

It's like me trying to find Maybelline Sky High mascara after it went viral on Tik Tok. :D Impossible. 

Did anyone manage to get their hands on this mascara? It's totally sold out here. :(

so sorry to hear that
me not into mascara

I just checked on our Shopee e-commerce blog - still got stock.
shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5jNcKZYHojwPA0x7E4NBM-j3vNgbZNiSltUqLk1Z-rQo10G2osktg7HJAWbZ90p4AyDLP3t1Eqyk3DLFaFjq5sGoGIctaeZb5DTti9ULzNXfB1fI3p-PznA&usqp=CAE

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Me too! Can't stand sweet coffee. No sugar please. But I do like to add a bit of milk or cream to it. :glasses:

Do you drink it black?

By the way, I was thinking of starting a new historical c-drama. Would love to watch one with a strong FL, but have already watched Oh My General. Any recommendations?

I drink with milk, but sometimes black too. Sometimes I drink with Milo, hahaha!

You wanna try The Sword and The Brocade, or Long Ballad? I'm planning to start binge watching Long Ballad this week. Then Sword and The Brocade after seeing Long Ballad.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

@partyon @MayanEcho Lol seaweed snacks coated with sesame seeds today. Some healthy snacks without the calories...

@kokodus Deng Lun actor? Seems so similiar. 

@partyon @Min2206 Why is that mascara so popular? Me not into mascara too...With the pandemic, dont think I've touched my cosmetics for a year now :D

@partyon I do recommend The Flame's Daughter by Dilireba and Vic Zhou or The King's Woman by Dilireba and Vin Zhang. If you really wish to learn about real history the same time, you can check out The Empress of China played by Fan Bing Bing for the character Wu Zetian (mind you this is 74 episodes long but worth it for me)

@joccu Hello!

Wonders of Malaysia #1 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Hello @joccu

32 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@partyon @Min2206 Why is that mascara so popular? Me not into mascara too...With the pandemic, dont think I've touched my cosmetics for a year now :D

Wonders of Malaysia #1 

That, you have to ask @partyon  my eyelashes not that long, me not into mascara
Agree, with the pandemic, I hardly use make-up. 
Been to that Leaning Tower @Wuzetian

13 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

That milk tea looks amazing! @Min2206

It was good, not so sweet as I thought @MayanEcho

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

10 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Did Deng Lun act in Princess Agent? I didnt watch that. 

He did as Xiao Ce, the Liang Prince who was supposedly Chuner's (Li Qin) betrothed. He got the lecherous act down pat. :lol: In the novel, the description of Xiao Ce's looks is so much like Deng Lun, LOL!

eeda7bd24ed4b294433b0f8f6ff76988.jpg

Hi there @joccu!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

He did as Xiao Ce, the Liang Prince who was supposedly Chuner's (Li Qin) betrothed. He got the lecherous act down pat. :lol: In the novel, the description of Xiao Ce's looks is so much like Deng Lun, LOL!

He looked so different here. Maybe because he is much slimmer then especially on the face. 

Have you seen the Ying Yang Master which he has acted with Mark Chao? Thought that was a good one. 

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

and we girls were drooling about this guy @sadthe1st @partyon @Abs_ triggered otokke

Taecyeon :love: I love this dude. He's such a sweetheart also IRL. :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

-Taecyeon-taecyeon-2pm-34432781-250-204.

7ceaa5ceee36ec3e83ea213330c3dca10b1bca7f

+ he's hot!

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

You wanna try The Sword and The Brocade, or Long Ballad? I'm planning to start binge watching Long Ballad this week. Then Sword and The Brocade after seeing Long Ballad.

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@partyon I do recommend The Flame's Daughter by Dilireba and Vic Zhou or The King's Woman by Dilireba and Vin Zhang. If you really wish to learn about real history the same time, you can check out The Empress of China played by Fan Bing Bing for the character Wu Zetian (mind you this is 74 episodes long but worth it for me)

Thanks for the recommendations. Will check them out! :heart1:

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

That Maybelline Sky High is still available here. @partyon I don't tiktok; why was it viral?

I have no idea. Someone made a video on Tik Tok about how good the mascara is, and next thing I know, the mascara is sold out. :idk:

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@partyon I checked maybelline own website. I clicked the mascara and it gave me two different shops to buy.  Both online shops.  Maybe you should also try it. If you want to buy it. 

Thanks! I've just visited some department stores and they were sold out. Will check out Maybelline's website. Me? I love mascara. :glee:

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5