Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@4evrkdrama Chingu, how are you liking "Hello, its me!". I am liking that drama, quite light and warm, exactly the way I wanted it to be. Remained consistent to the basic idea it was supposed to have, and they didn't ruin it with the romance here. It was hinted, but never was the main element here. 

Regarding Eom Moon Suk, this dude is quite talented. I have seen him in like 4 dramas (watched 1-2 episodes of backstreet rookie) and he always impressed me. He does not really shy away from taking different and also odd roles. At the same time he owns those roles. I always failed to recognize him actually except for this time. I saw him first in "Fiery Priest" with those long hair, and then BOOM he was a policeman in "Tell me what you saw", and I was shocked to know he was the same here. Then in "Backstreet Rookie" too, he looked too different, and now in this one, I recognized him right away. I will be looking forward to his future projects.

Hyungnim , am in love with the drama !

Everything is upto the par !

Be it the plot movement ,

The slight piece of advices that they give us,

Actors acting 

even the “Guinness Ahjussis” !

I was wondering what if they ruin the plot with Romance push pull,

And to my relief it didn’t happen !

Though it is light & warm-hearted,The drama speaks a lot about relationships  in “any” aspect ! 
Did you feel the same ?

And that’s what I like when it comes to light hearted dramas.

We don’t expect anything but they give us something in return for tuning into the drama !

I will definitely let you know my review once I finish watching the drama hyungnim @Sleepy Owl !

Its always fun to let you and @Min2206 know my review !

Regarding Eom Moon Suk,

His acting is worth praising for !

The tiny facial expressions he bring out each time be it for fun , be it something serious or be it any kind off emotions, he have got everything in his pocket !

Just like you said me too is looking forward to his future projects.

He is worth looking for !

Hi Sis @sadthe1st :heythere:

Do share what you are planning to eat for lunch !

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

7 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

As for the Eom Moon Suk, he looked quite different in Fiery Priest actually with those long hair, and so it was quite hard to recognize him I believe.

It was not hard to recognize. When you mentioned about Fiery Priest, I knew exactly what character he played there. :D

Yes, I watched Hello! It`s Me!. I like it too. It was a nice rom com but had a meaningful plot as well. You know that rom coms are not mu favorite genre but I watch some. It is nice to watch a light/nice drama with a message.

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

Hey there Chingus 

66348370.jpg

@4evrkdrama Chingu, "Hello, its me!" was the best drama in the wed-thurs slot for me, despite other big projects with big actors airing at the same time. "Sisyphus" simply seems to be a disappointment seeing how it ended. I mean I just jumped from 6th episode to 15-16th and what kind of ending was that really? I feel for the viewers who followed that drama. "Mouse" is also turning into disappointment after each episode. I already started losing interest in it with the whole brain transplant thing. But we are just half way through and madness will continue. "Oh My Ladylord" seems to another fine drama to me. I am liking it so far having watched 4 episodes. But "Hello, its me!" with all the messages and plot was just the best among these dramas for me. 

@sadthe1st Chingu, what kind of ending was that? I mean wasn't the whole point of drama that leads finally break the Sisyphean Cycle and prevent the war? What was that? It all started from scratch. There were no comments on this forum, but people didn't seem to be quite happy with the drama and its ending on Asianwiki.

+2 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

hi @partyon

stop motion drinking GIF by Reuben Armstrong

29 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, what kind of ending was that? I mean wasn't the whole point of drama that leads finally break the Sisyphean Cycle and prevent the war? What was that? It all started from scratch. There were no comments on this forum, but people didn't seem to be quite happy with the drama and its ending on Asianwiki.

imho, Alice ending was way much better than this.. suddenly, i appreciate Alice more! lol

so all the loops solely came from Han Tae Sul who couldn't let go of Seo Hae from the future? he totally forgot about his poor brother Tae San.. lol Tae Sul that jerk!!

i can't correlate the scene on the plane and the next one with Sigma staring at the magazine and taunting Han Tae Sul.. 

Face Palm GIF

my friend called me this morning to complain about Sissyfurs ending as well... literally called me to complain how outrageous it was! she is a huge fan of Cho Seung Woo..

Man Grandmother GIF

• LOL 3
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, larus said:

It was not hard to recognize. When you mentioned about Fiery Priest, I knew exactly what character he played there. :D

Yes, I watched Hello! It`s Me!. I like it too. It was a nice rom com but had a meaningful plot as well. You know that rom coms are not mu favorite genre but I watch some. It is nice to watch a light/nice drama with a message.

I didn't recognize him in "Tell Me What You Saw" which was his next work after Fiery Priest thought, that's why I thought maybe it could be for others too. But yeah, I have liked all the roles he did so far. 

I am kinda confused with the genre "Hello! It's Me!" is supposed to be having. I don't really think it would fit into the rom-com since frankly "rom" is missing from here, and it is not pure comedy too. Would it be right to say that it was more inclined towards the "Slice of Thing" genre? What do you guys think? @larus, @4evrkdrama.

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

imho, Alice ending was way much better than this.. suddenly, i appreciate Alice more! lol

so all the loops solely came from Han Tae Sul who couldn't let go of Seo Hae from the future? he totally forgot about his poor brother Tae San.. lol Tae Sul that jerk!!

i can't correlate the scene on the plane and the next one with Sigma staring at the magazine and taunting Han Tae Sul.. 

my friend called me this morning to complain about Sissyfurs ending as well... literally called me to complain how outrageous it was! she is a huge fan of Cho Seung Woo..

Well Chingu, I am not too sure about Sisyphus and its ending, which really didn't make any sense to me. But at least Alice's ending could be explained and was not that disappointing in my opinion. I don't think it had a messed up plot like this one had. I still like that drama. 

I feel for your friend and all others who actually followed the drama thinking things would get better only for it to end horribly :facepalm:

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

32 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am kinda confused with the genre "Hello! It's Me!" is supposed to be having. I don't really think it would fit into the rom-com since frankly "rom" is missing from here, and it is not pure comedy too. Would it be right to say that it was more inclined towards the "Slice of Thing" genre? What do you guys think? @larus, @4evrkdrama.

I think it is rom com genre but incorporates other genre as well (fantasy, some drama, slice of life). It is what I expect from rom com dramas. Not only a weak plot to see a cute couple doing nothing. I like when we have a coherent narative in a backgound. I am satisfied that every character learn something, grew from what we saw them in the beginning and the message was clear form the start and concluded satisfactorily. I did not get bored watching like other rom coms.

About Sisyphus, I dropped it after ep 4 (or it was after the second? I don`t remember well) and I have not looked back. The ending was that bad?

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

24 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

it was more inclined towards the "Slice of Thing" genre?

erm.. what's "slice of thing" genre?? hahaha first time hearing

is it @BlackLotus1025 kind of blackforest cake?

Chocolate Cake GIF by Sweet Talk

25 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

But at least Alice's ending could be explained and was not that disappointing in my opinion. I don't think it had a messed up plot like this one had. I still like that drama.

for Alice.. it's more on Park Sun Young (time traveler) being Jin Gyeom's mom and later on with Yoon Tae Yi meeting Jin Gyeom.. a bit deja vu like, hasn't he realize she looks like his mom?? lol i'm not so raging like the drama thread chingu who felt unfair for Do Yeon totally out of his life though lol that wasn't my focus

and of cos, in Alice there's @partyon and @Abs_ triggered 50/50 joo won oppa.. and none at all.. repeat.. NONE AT ALL in Sisyphus lol

Blue Eyes Muscle GIF

ok, i'm joking about abs.. oh well.

+2

• Like 2
  • Blob 6