Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I really wish for such a kind off kdrama in Saeguk Vibes !

Do such a kdramas exist already ?

Perhaps. :D I did not watched many sageuks but the ones I watched , all  had some political aspects.

Maybe Arang and The Magistrate with Lee Joon Gi and Shin Min A doesn`t have politics. It is a fantasy drama with a love story. But I don`t remember very well. I watched it a long time ago. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I had this random wish for almost and there is no sign for that to come true but still lemme know if you did had the same thought !

I really wish to see a historical kdrama with slice of life genre !

Or at least historical kdrama with no political aspects/disguised king/war/illegitimate prince or princess etc etc 

Just normal life story that doesn’t revolve around monarchial aspect !

Just very normal one like some usual modern kdrama have in hands ! 

I am not sure whether this fit into your kind of saguek but  Moonlight was my first and I love it lots :D

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds
Moonlight Drawn by Clouds' Premiere Week: Is Park Bo-gum Safe from the  “Reply Curse”? | K-Drama Amino
Jin Young snatches Kim Yoo Jung from Park Bo Gum in Moonlight Drawn by  Clouds – Eukybear ♥ Dramas

438 C

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

5 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I really wish to see a historical kdrama with slice of life genre !

Or at least historical kdrama with no political aspects/disguised king/war/illegitimate prince or princess etc etc 

Just normal life story that doesn’t revolve around monarchial aspect !

Just very normal one like some usual modern kdrama have in hands ! 

like others had said, not sure if there is a saeguk without the political aspects. however, the older saeguks were more slice of life in that they weren't just about royalty, had lots of characters and not all the episodes were about politics or war. a lot of it was about their day-to-day lives. only drawback -- there are LOTS of episodes.

so give you some example.

Dae_Jang_Geum_endtitle.png

dae jae geum - also known as jewel in the palace -- my mom loved this...

synopsis: The story of a young girl, Jang Geum, who would eventually become the first female royal physician during the Chosun Dynasty 500 years ago

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRI1AAh9x_lUtmMhVmGYyi

emperor of the sea -- this is about merchants, trading etc - my uncle really enjoyed it but didn't care for the ending..

synopsis: The series is about Jang Bogo, who was a real life merchant, pirate fighter and freer of people

Horse_Doctor-poster.jpg

the king's doctor - heard from some soompi chingus they liked...

synopsis: Story of a veterinarian in the Joseon Period and his struggle to become a royal physician.

hope that helps!

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6