Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

To everyone in the thread 

Who do you think as

1. Queen of chemistry ?

2. King of chemistry ?

(in kdramaland)

I believe there'll be more contenders and it depends on how people see chemistry since K-Drama Land is such a wide world. Haha! But my take would be: Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon respectively. I guess that's why WWwSK was really a hit! Since both of them are masters of chemistry. Haha!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

36 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Yes, I noticed your display picture is Park Bo Gum, so I thought you had watched that show. It's one of my favorite historical dramas. Another one is Sungkyunkwan Scandal but Park Yoo Chun didn't really stand out for me in that show; it's probably because Yoo Ah In and Song Joong Ki did much better in portraying their roles. 

I can't count how many times I've re-watched most of the drama we've mentioned here, Sis. Haha! Is there any drama you're planning to follow soon? 

I'm waiting for the dramas Red Sky and Mine. The latter drama will be shown after Vincenzo concludes its show. 

Oh, I forgot to put Baek Jin Hee and Im Si Wan in the list. They were cute in Triangle (with Kim Jae Joong and Lee Bum Soo), but BJH's character has to end up with Jae Joong's. I think it'd really be nice to see them again. 

And also, I forgot Kim So Eun and Kim Bum! They are like Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook to me, haha! Second-lead pairings that need dramas for them to be main leads. What do you think? Haha!

Sorry to cut your post sis !

I just love Sa Hye Jun (of Record of youth)

same goes with Jang Gue Rae (of Misaeng)

My most most lovable male characters in kdramaland ! 

Me too love MDBTC (one of my fav. Historical drama)

I would be watching kdramas ongoing & upcoming after may 12/13.

And there is a lot and a lot that I look forward !

let me tell you the “near upcoming” ones (that I look forward)

*Taxi Driver 

*Move to heaven (donno when Netflix would release it )

*law school

*Undercover 

*Sell your haunted house 

*Youth of may

*Doom at your service 

*My Roommate is a Gumiho

Thats a long list again right ?!

Am a kdrama addict sis :fullofhearts:

Oohhhh am in love with Im Siwan 

one of my fav. Idol turned actor !

Yeah thats sad 

same goes with King In Love where the female lead doesn’t end up with him !

:sad1:

Yeah I would love it !

So Yi Jung & Ga Eul !

What about Han jimin and Nam joo hyuk sis ?

I would like to see them again in a drama !

(Radiant/Light in your eyes such a beautiful drama with beautiful actors/actresses)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

21 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Sorry to cut your post sis !

I just love Sa Hye Jun (of Record of youth)

same goes with Jang Gue Rae (of Misaeng)

My most most lovable male characters in kdramaland ! 

Me too love MDBTC (one of my fav. Historical drama)

I would be watching kdramas ongoing & upcoming after may 12/13.

And there is a lot and a lot that I look forward !

let me tell you the “near upcoming” ones (that I look forward)

*Taxi Driver 

*Move to heaven (donno when Netflix would release it )

*law school

*Undercover 

*Sell your haunted house 

*Youth of may

*Doom at your service 

*My Roommate is a Gumiho

Thats a long list again right ?!

Am a kdrama addict sis 

Oohhhh am in love with Im Siwan 

one of my fav. Idol turned actor !

Yeah thats sad 

same goes with King In Love where the female lead doesn’t end up with him !

Yeah I would love it !

So Yi Jung & Ga Eul !

What about Han jimin and Nam joo hyuk sis ?

I would like to see them again in a drama !

(Radiant/Light in your eyes such a beautiful drama with beautiful actors/actresses)

It's alright, Sis. My post was too long, so it had to be cut. Haha! Like you, I'm a K-Drama fanatic, too! I started watching K-Dramas in 2005 (on TV) then started to watch them more in 2009. Haha! I think my age is showing here now. Haha!

Anyway, yes, PBG is pretty adorable and talented. I remember my aunt watched LitM/MDbtC and she initially liked him. When she saw his face on Netflix for the drama RoY, she was so elated. Haha! 

Did you watch Im Si Wan in the movie "The Attorney"? He was really good there! He sure can act so well!

I've heard of "Taxi Driver" because Pyo Ye Jin (the other secretary in WWwSK) had to replace one of the idol-actresses there due to scandal. Her character there sounds cool, too. 

"Move to Heaven" sounds pretty inspiring and sad at the same time. Do you like Lee Jae Wook? He's such a busy actor, I suppose. Haha. I see him everywhere! 

"Law School" seems to be a very serious drama. It reminds me of "A New Leaf". 

"Undercover" is another reunion for KHJ and JJJH! I forgot to name them in the list. I'm pretty sure I'll be watching this, too. 

"Doom At Your Service" is also ringing bells nowadays. I believe SIG and PBG will really pull their characters off. 

Really? All the while I thought ISW's character ended up with Yoona's. So does that mean Y's character ended up with Hong Jong Hyun's? How come? I didn't get to watch the show, so I really had no idea.

I haven't seen HJM and NSH in a drama together because I didn't entirely watch their drama. Aren't they teaming up again for a new show? I think I saw some news about that. 

HJM is one of SJH's best friends and I can tell that she's very bubbly. I think that's why she radiates in shows and movies, too. 

Yes, Yi Jeong and Ga Eul deserve a spin-off! Haha!

13 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Hello there, too, @Min2206! How's your day? Hope you're having a good one. :)

And hello everyone, too! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

31 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

It's alright, Sis. My post was too long, so it had to be cut. Haha! Like you, I'm a K-Drama fanatic, too! I started watching K-Dramas in 2005 (on TV) then started to watch them more in 2009. Haha! I think my age is showing here now. Haha!

Anyway, yes, PBG is pretty adorable and talented. I remember my aunt watched LitM/MDbtC and she initially liked him. When she saw his face on Netflix for the drama RoY, she was so elated. Haha! 

Did you watch Im Si Wan in the movie "The Attorney"? He was really good there! He sure can act so well!

I've heard of "Taxi Driver" because Pyo Ye Jin (the other secretary in WWwSK) had to replace one of the idol-actresses there due to scandal. Her character there sounds cool, too. 

"Move to Heaven" sounds pretty inspiring and sad at the same time. Do you like Lee Jae Wook? He's such a busy actor, I suppose. Haha. I see him everywhere! 

"Law School" seems to be a very serious drama. It reminds me of "A New Leaf". 

"Undercover" is another reunion for KHJ and JJJH! I forgot to name them in the list. I'm pretty sure I'll be watching this, too. 

"Doom At Your Service" is also ringing bells nowadays. I believe SIG and PBG will really pull their characters off. 

Really? All the while I thought ISW's character ended up with Yoona's. So does that mean Y's character ended up with Hong Jong Hyun's? How come? I didn't get to watch the show, so I really had no idea.

I haven't seen HJM and NSH in a drama together because I didn't entirely watch their drama. Aren't they teaming up again for a new show? I think I saw some news about that. 

HJM is one of SJH's best friends and I can tell that she's very bubbly. I think that's why she radiates in shows and movies, too. 

I started watching kdrama only since 2012 (you are my sunbaenim) !

Through MBC4 (obviously first kdrama - BOF) !

PBG is indeed a lovable actor !

I haven’t watched the Attorney yet !

But it’s sure in my to watch list !

I love most of the projects of Im Siwan !

Pyo Ye jin is so pretty

And she would become a “pretty” hacker in Taxi Driver.

Of course am in love with Lee Jae Wook !

And am i love with Lee Jae Hoon too !

And am in love with everyone just like Eonni @partyon said through a meme :

spacer.png

Cr:to the owner 

The thing is that Yoona’s character was quite confused with her feelings for the two !

And I started getting irritated after long wait (because I was biased over Siwan) and I dropped the drama and later got to know she didn’t end up with my person :cries:(obviously by watching spoilers - It’s a relief that I dropped it or else I would have ended  up with so much pain & disappointment)

HJM & NJH has an awesome chem regardless of their age gap !

Guess they are going for a third show together !

1. Radiant/light in your eyes 

2. Josee (didn’t watch the movie)

3. HERE 

(with Lee Byung hun & Shin Minah, but the drama isn’t planned to film any sooner ! It’s getting delayed and delayed )

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

To everyone in the thread 

Who do you think as

1. Queen of chemistry ?

2. King of chemistry ?

(in kdramaland)

From my point of view there has to be a personal charm of the actors, talent and good script. It is a subjective thing also.  I do not nominate anyone for the title of queen or king but I have to mention that there are many as 'nobility'. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

36 minutes ago, mirmz said:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii

:heythere:

20 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I started watching kdrama only since 2012 (you are my sunbaenim) !

Through MBC4 (obviously first kdrama - BOF) !

PBG is indeed a lovable actor !

I haven’t watched the Attorney yet !

But it’s sure in my to watch list !

I love most of the projects of Im Siwan !

Pyo Ye jin is so pretty 

And she would become a pretty hacker !

Of course am in love with Lee Jae Wook !

And am i love with Lee Jae Hoon too !

And am in love with everyone just like Eonni @partyon said through a meme :

Cr:to the owner 

The thing is that Yoona’s character was quite confused with her feelings for the two !

And I started getting irritated after long wait (because I was biased over Siwan) and I dropped the drama and later got to know she didn’t end up with my person :cries:(obviously by watching spoilers - It’s a relief that I dropped it or else I would have ended  up with so much pain & disappointment)

HJM & NJH has an awesome chem regardless of their age gap !

Guess they are going for a third show together !

1. Radiant/light in your eyes 

2. Josee (didn’t watch the movie)

3. HERE 

(with Lee Byung hun & Shin Minah, but the drama isn’t planned to film any sooner ! It’s getting delayed and delayed 

It was definitely because I worked for a Korean company for almost a decade that's why I became addicted to their culture especially dramas. Haha! So pardon me in case most of the actors and actresses I like are not really that young anymore. Haha.

Oh, BoF was your first K-Drama? That's nice. It seemed to be very youthful at that time. Were you Team Jun Pyo or Team Ji Hoon? I admit Lee Min Ho reminded me of Jerry Yan (Taiwanese version of Gu Jun Pyo called Dao Ming Si). Imagine if Jang Geun Seuk accepted the role and became Jun Pyo? I think JGS would be very cute, but maybe the impact wouldn't be the same. 

Did you watch any of "My Ear Candy" by any chance? JGS was attracted to YIN there. Haha. I'm not sure though if it was scripted but it's like a show where two celebrities will talk to each other without disclosing who they are. The first pair they showed there was YIN and JGS. He was so interested in YIN there. They can talk about anything, but they have to stop talking once their phone's battery became empty. PMY was there with Lee Jun Ki, too. It became very controversial because I think netizens were digging them together, but LJK turned out to be in a relationship with Jeon Hye Bin.  

I wonder if @partyonfalls in love with a different oppa per day? Haha! Only five days a week though? Two days rest for oppas? Haha!

Does that mean you've seen ISW's "Triangle"? He was good there! In case you haven't watched it, I suggest you do watch it. I fell in love with him there. Haha! He has so many scenes there too that for sure you'd like. :)

Lucky you! You didn't get to waste time wondering and hoping he'd be getting the woman. Anyway, ISW looks super fine now. I see his videos on YouTube whenever his show with SSK was being shown. 

Yes, haha! I bet people love their chemistry hence their third project together. Just like Kim Hyun Joo and Ji Jin Hee!

Oh, I like Lee Byung Hun! For me, he's very charismatic and a skilled actor. I love it whenever he speaks English, too! 

Oh, so fortunate that your two Lee Oppas will be in the same drama together. Haha! I wonder which side your heart will lean towards more. Haha! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

27 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

It was definitely because I worked for a Korean company for almost a decade that's why I became addicted to their culture especially dramas. Haha! So pardon me in case most of the actors and actresses I like are not really that young anymore. Haha.

Oh, BoF was your first K-Drama? That's nice. It seemed to be very youthful at that time. Were you Team Jun Pyo or Team Ji Hoon? I admit Lee Min Ho reminded me of Jerry Yan (Taiwanese version of Gu Jun Pyo called Dao Ming Si). Imagine if Jang Geun Seuk accepted the role and became Jun Pyo? I think JGS would be very cute, but maybe the impact wouldn't be the same. 

Did you watch any of "My Ear Candy" by any chance? JGS was attracted to YIN there. Haha. I'm not sure though if it was scripted but it's like a show where two celebrities will talk to each other without disclosing who they are. The first pair they showed there was YIN and JGS. He was so interested in YIN there. They can talk about anything, but they have to stop talking once their phone's battery became empty. PMY was there with Lee Jun Ki, too. It became very controversial because I think netizens were digging them together, but LJK turned out to be in a relationship with Jeon Hye Bin.  

I wonder if @partyonfalls in love with a different oppa per day? Haha! Only five days a week though? Two days rest for oppas? Haha!

Does that mean you've seen ISW's "Triangle"? He was good there! In case you haven't watched it, I suggest you do watch it. I fell in love with him there. Haha! He has so many scenes there too that for sure you'd like. :)

Lucky you! You didn't get to waste time wondering and hoping he'd be getting the woman. Anyway, ISW looks super fine now. I see his videos on YouTube whenever his show with SSK was being shown. 

Yes, haha! I bet people love their chemistry hence their third project together. Just like Kim Hyun Joo and Ji Jin Hee!

Oh, I like Lee Byung Hun! For me, he's very charismatic and a skilled actor. I love it whenever he speaks English, too! 

Oh, so fortunate that your two Lee Oppas will be in the same drama together. Haha! I wonder which side your heart will lean towards more. Haha! 

I was team Curly hair (keke that was what we sister squad called him)during that time !

What about you sis ?”

But there was some part of me at times inclining towards Ji hoo too !

I donno if JGS would make the same impact (but again everyone has their own charms)

But again sis the same goes for DOTS where it was first offered to Gong Yoo/Jo In Sung/Kim woo bin to whom it was offered first (as rumors say so)

But I can’t picturize him as captain Yoo Shi Jin (it was made for SJK) !

I don’t know about the show “My Ear Candy”

but I know PMY is a fangirl of Lee Jun Ki

Eonni @partyon is a person with standard she doesn’t fall for someone as easily as me ! :joy:
Donno if abs would make a difference !

No,Triangle is in my to watchlist - but I do know a story lil bit here and there !

I love ISW & SSK pairing !

wish to see them again in a drama !

28 minutes ago, larus said:

From my point of view there has to be a personal charm of the actors, talent and good script. It is a subjective thing also.  I do not nominate anyone for the title of queen or king but I have to mention that there are many as nobility. :D

Just love how thoughtful you are sis !

:kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

giphy.gif

@Min2206 @joccu @BlackLotus1025 

@sadthe1st

@Abs_ triggered @larus @partyon

@Lmangla @Jillia @Sleepy Owl @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @4evrkdrama @Wuzetian @mirmz

@Sarang21 @cenching @Ernie @strongtower reach the number in add and subtract steps. :D

applause-2.gif

giphy-1.gif

Spoiler

night-sky-Tumblr.gif

by nightfall.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

20 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

I am loyal to my oppas.

:wow1:

Until they reveal that they have a gym in their bedroom.... :loolz:

Oppa, nooo.... :bawling:

NdAymAG.jpg

Even oppa's doggie Mong Sil is confused.

3TZjEob.jpg

Girl, I feel you.... ! :unamused:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

Eonni @partyon

Dont be shocked 

I have a slight inclination towards Eom Moon Sook lately (thanks to drama Hello It’s Me)

Donno if he would end up in my Oppa list !

spacer.png

Doesnt ji chang wook and him look like siblings ?

spacer.png

Anyone had the same thought ?

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

20 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I was team Curly hair (keke that was what we sister squad called him)during that time !

What about you sis ?”

I donno if JGS would make the same impact (but again everyone has their own charms)

But again sis the same goes for DOTS where it was first offered to Gong Yoo/Jo In Sung/Kim woo bin to whom it was offered first (as rumors say so)

Haha! I was rooting for both! Both LMH and KHJ have charms you can't resist! Haha!

Yes, it really depends on how passionate the actor is no matter if he's the first, second, or even last choice. 

I wonder if actors/actresses who turned down good roles regretted their choice. But I think that was also just their preference. Haha.

Yeah, it was pretty evident when LJK decided to show himself to PMY. Haha!

Make sure to check out that drama in your list. Haha! 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

9 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I have a slight inclination towards Eom Moon Sook lately (thanks to drama Hello It’s Me)

My Ji Chang Wook oppa and Eom Moon Sook.....? :emmm:

My oppa is not amused.

tumblr_opsusgyIQ91r0wgtio7_r1_500.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

23 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

What about you sis ?”

By the way, I saw you have a new oppa. Did you watch in Backstreet Rookie with JCW?

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

I am loyal to my oppas.

:wow1:

Until they reveal that they have a gym in their bedroom.... :loolz:

Oppa, nooo.... :bawling:

Even oppa's doggie Mong Sil is confused.

Girl, I feel you.... ! :unamused:

Haha! Oh no, Zoppa has a gym in his bedroom? Haha! Someone might be wishing they are those equipment, too. Haha! 

By the way, @partyon, since @Sleepy Owlisn't available to be a dongsaeng, then can you be the dongsaeng or the eonni? Haha! Does this mean there will be another "dog story"? Haha! 

22 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Eonni @partyon

Dont be shocked 

@4evrkdrama How's the noona-dongsaeng relationship in Hello, It's Me? Is it good? Is it Choi Kang Hee and Kim Young Kwang's drama?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Until they reveal that they have a gym in their bedroom.... 

Oppa, nooo....

which broadcasting station showed that? oppa should sue them! now he is losing the perfect 100% love from @partyon for disclosing a gym in his bedroom!!

angry toddlers in tiaras GIF

hi @mirmz!!

@Sleepy Owl ok i watched ep15 of sissyfurs lol i think Sigma loves Han Tae Sul so much that not being able to gain his friendship (and love) caused him to turn psychotic.. see how much affection he had for Tae Sul when he narrated all the coincidences in the church

Excited Marla Gibbs GIF by Jackée Harry

ok it's meant to be a joke.. but seriously, i like this Sigma actor! he is.. insane!

hahaha i wonder how he felt during the scene where he walked to the Uploader base wearing that.. bathrobe?? hahaha

gordon ramsay cooking GIF by Hell's Kitchen

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2