Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

By the way, I saw you have a new oppa. Did you watch in Backstreet Rookie with JCW?

@4evrkdrama How's the noona-dongsaeng relationship in Hello, It's Me? Is it good? Is it Choi Kang Hee and Kim Young Kwang's drama?

No sis, I donno why but Backstreet Rookie didn’t caught my attention at all !

Am watching him in Hello its me 

I paused the drama for a while but now watching it since the drama finished airing !

The drama is Light & healing in it’s own way.

The relationship between each leads are so sweet !

Yup yup its Choi Kang hee & Kim Young kwang’s drama 

but i guess its slightly leading to Noona Romance than Noona dongsaeng relationship !

And the relationship is cute & warming !

Didnt finish watching it yet, will definitely let you know my review.:biubiu:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

@Sleepy Owl ok i watched ep15 of sissyfurs lol i think Sigma loves Han Tae Sul so much that not being able to gain his friendship (and love) caused him to turn psychotic.. see how much affection he had for Tae Sul when he narrated all the coincidences in the church

I guess Sigma and the ML did have a fight as kids maybe, there was scene leading to that. Don't tell me Sigma is this much annoyed with ML since he refused to befriend him as kid. 

@4evrkdrama Chingu, how are you liking "Hello, its me!". I am liking that drama, quite light and warm, exactly the way I wanted it to be. Remained consistent to the basic idea it was supposed to have, and they didn't ruin it with the romance here. It was hinted, but never was the main element here. 

Regarding Eom Moon Suk, this dude is quite talented. I have seen him in like 4 dramas (watched 1-2 episodes of backstreet rookie) and he always impressed me. He does not really shy away from taking different and also odd roles. At the same time he owns those roles. I always failed to recognize him actually except for this time. I saw him first in "Fiery Priest" with those long hair, and then BOOM he was a policeman in "Tell me what you saw", and I was shocked to know he was the same here. Then in "Backstreet Rookie" too, he looked too different, and now in this one, I recognized him right away. I will be looking forward to his future projects.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Regarding Eom Moon Suk, this dude is quite talented. I have seen him in like 4 dramas (watched 1-2 episodes of backstreet rookie) and he always impressed me. He does not really shy away from taking different and also odd roles. At the same time he owns those roles. I always failed to recognize him actually except for this time. I saw him first in "Fiery Priest" with those long hair, and then BOOM he was a policeman in "Tell me what you saw", and I was shocked to know he was the same here.

I did not know the name of the actor. Now that we said it, I saw him in Fiery Priest too. That`s he was something familiar.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

31 minutes ago, larus said:

I did not know the name of the actor. Now that we said it, I saw him in Fiery Priest too. That`s he was something familiar.

Chingu, you are also watching "Hello, it's me!" ? I didn't know that. I just completed the last episode and loved it :fullofhearts:

At the same time, I FFed "Sissyphus" last episode to see how things end, and I am quite glad that I dropped it after 6th episode :joy:

As for the Eom Moon Suk, he looked quite different in Fiery Priest actually with those long hair, and so it was quite hard to recognize him I believe. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

On 2/25/2021 at 11:33 PM, pompyavi said:

@Sleepy Owl Have you watched Steins Gate Anime.. my brother watched sisyphus and said most of the plot is copied from that anime..

@4evrkdrama have you watched that anime

+2

just finished watch sisyphus, legit like steins gate, the moment tae sul use uploader, and 1 of them have to die, i insist gonna search someone talking about sisyphus and steins gate on google, there u are ~

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

7 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I guess Sigma and the ML did have a fight as kids maybe, there was scene leading to that. Don't tell me Sigma is this much annoyed with ML since he refused to befriend him as kid.

i like how the little bit of kindness to the through the help of present Seo Hae's dad did a tremendous change to the future.. momentarily lol

the ending was crap.. i rather the whole plot ended at the point where Tae Sul shot himself after the confrontation with Eddy and Seo Hae just disappeared since there will no longer be an Uploader.. but then came the part where the ep1 plane scene returned and Seo Hae was there with him.. the worst is, Sigma is still sore over Tae Sul, and had that little notebook.. meaning, the sisyphus myth repeats all over again

table flip GIF

good morning @Min2206 @Thong Thin @Wuzetian @twinkle_little_star @MayanEcho

art school coffee GIF by Sarah Schmidt

hi @mirmz @Sarang21 @joccu and who knows, maybe the 2 FLs in the 2N1D plot @partyon @Lmangla are around too!

saw this on drama thread.. seems like @Sleepy Owl cardboard oppa might resurface as one of the MLs again!

Spoiler

hahahaha

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Just now, sadthe1st said:

hi @MayanEcho @Wuzetian

this week passes so fast! i wasn't expecting it to be friday so soon.. work has been hectic for the past few days but i'm all so happy today to realize it's FRIDAY!!!

*keeping fingers crossed in case i jinx myself*

Hopefully no jinx, just a good work day to cap the week, so that you can relax this weekend. ^_^

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5