Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@thanie International Pancake Day is celebrated on a Shrove Tuesday (celebrated in some Christian countries). It's the last day before fasting starts before Easter. In the old days, people ate as much fatty and sugary foods as they could in order to gain weight before having to restrict their diet. So nowadays we eat pancakes. In some countries Shrove Tuesday is a big carnival day.

Me on Tuesday  :D

when-its-international-womens-day-amp-na 

Minus the beard......and.... the male body. :D 

Ok this picture ruined pancakes for me for life.  Tsk tsk tsk. :mask:

• LOL 5

+2

no number due to major stupidity

7 hours ago, mouse007 said:

Don't know if anyone here is a BTS fan.. I haven't actually checked them out but I really enjoyed their Carpool Karaoke with James Corden and it's making me want to watch videos of them! 

@Sarang21 Your turn :D She can tell you EVERYTHING about BTS. 

Edit: Yeah, double post within 1 minute. I'm really smart, happens when you aren't really very active.

@triplemPlease fix. 

6 hours ago, mouse007 said:

Don't know if anyone here is a BTS fan

NO...I am firmly on EXO Planet.  My daughter is sort of a BTS fan...she prefers another smaller boy band but she said BTS’s latest album was good.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, mouse007 said:

Don't know if anyone here is a BTS fan.. I haven't actually checked them out but I really enjoyed their Carpool Karaoke with James Corden and it's making me want to watch videos of them! 

The part where they go "I don't understand what he's saying but let's just laugh..." :joy: And when he says "I watched Friends too... but I can't speak English..."

I´m a multi but BTS is my number one group right now. You can start by going on their channel Bangtan TV. they recently started adding englisch subs. You can also look for "RUN BTS" episodes on Youtube. 

Jin is the oldest in the goup he is the one who said those lines :joy:

You can also watch this

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

NO...I am firmly on EXO Planet.  My daughter is sort of a BTS fan...she prefers another smaller boy band but she said BTS’s latest album was good.  

I like exo too...but BTS is my favorite :joy:. Is the smaller boy band maybe Ateez?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Lol I don’t really keep up with any of these Kpop bands. Tbh, the last band I had followed is Shinwa :ph34r:

I like BTS though (considering the limited exposure I have so far). 

@Sarang21 do you have a favourite member? I actually watched this Get To Know BTS video earlier today so I can become somewhat familiar with them

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

Lol I don’t really keep up with any of these Kpop bands. Tbh, the last band I had followed is Shinwa :ph34r:

I like BTS though (considering the limited exposure I have so far). 

@Sarang21 do you have a favourite member? I actually watched this Get To Know BTS video earlier today so I can become somewhat familiar with them

Not really, I like all of the members but I found Jimin especially cute :wub:

They just came out with his new MV, you can watch and see if you like it.

Their newest album is called Map of the soul 7

49 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Ah, the german shining through. :D 

That´s because I have been writing in german with you ...my brain was confused:joy:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@hibiscus23 welcome here finally you found your way here haha... 

Good job, @Lawyerh for finally convincing @hibiscus23 to join our cult here :D

+2

10 hours ago, mouse007 said:

Wait, Secret Garden is on Netflix?! The temptation to re-watch is now stronger. I prefer Netflix over Viki just because it's easier to FF when I need to. :D

Yes, @mouse007 :heart: It's on Netflix

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Is the smaller boy band maybe Ateez?

Is nothing sacred?  Pray tell who was the source of that piece of confidential information?  Actually don’t tell me.  I probably blabbed it here and forgot.  Having a senior moment here... :lol:

We did pay a visit to BTS’s old building?  With the graffiti love messages?  Daughter dear was my tour guide.  I had no idea there was such a thing... honestly I just tagged along and marveled at her fervour.  At one point I was worried she was going to turn Sasaeng on me but I think she’s “normal”, if there is such a thing?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@hibiscus23 welcome here finally you found your way here haha... 

Me & @Ameera Ali moving fast from one oppa to other. We were stuck with choco oppa quite long actually. See our DP also still him. 

Now im crazy with bookstore oppa seo kang joon in Ill go to you when the weather is fine. 

Random : Did you guys always hit snooze button alarm? Cos I am :sweatingbullets:

hehehe @Lawyerh thnx chingu for your warm welcome, nvr knew about this thread, woah it's like free speech here LOLs  but am still quite in the dark what are those numbers minus/plus plus  and this looks like it's been here in ancient times with 5,000 plus postings? woah i'm impressed!

you me and @Ameera Ali i must say am stuck w/him too and im'm really YKS sick it's like saying you're 'home sick' but u know what i mean or choco sick hahaha

sorry chingus i'll pass with that other oppa SKJ but i do like him too but i'm into SSH Let's have dinner or something like that!

@thanie yes our chingu @Lawyerh introduced me here & this will add to my other full calendar already with all the oppas in the world and kdramaland! not sure how i can cope!

Spoiler

i may be absent for a while due to observance of Lent so if you don't see me guys often that's the reason albeit i'll truly miss chatting here, but one of the sacrifices is not too much  social media and no t.v. not sure if it included NO KDRAMAS then i'll break the rules LOLs!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

hehehe @Lawyerh thnx chingu for your warm welcome, nvr knew about this thread, woah it's like free speech here LOLs  but am still quite in the dark what are those numbers minus/plus plus  and this looks like it's been here in ancient times with 5,000 plus postings? woah i'm impressed!

you me and @Ameera Ali i must say am stuck w/him too and im'm really YKS sick it's like saying you're 'home sick' but u know what i mean or choco sick hahaha

sorry chingus i'll pass with that other oppa SKJ but i do like him too but i'm into SSH Let's have dinner or something like that!

@thanie yes our chingu @Lawyerh introduced me here & this will add to my other full calendar already with all the oppas in the world and kdramaland! not sure how i can cope!

Hide contents

i may be absent for a while due to observance of Lent so if you don't see me guys often that's the reason albeit i'll truly miss chatting here, but one of the sacrifices is not too much  social media and no t.v. not sure if it included NO KDRAMAS then i'll break the rules LOLs!

@hibiscus23 ADD and SUBTRACT thread has been on Soompi since ancient civilization, how come you didn't noticed? It's the most active thread :wub:. @Sejabin dragged me in here, with @Sushimi as my mentor :D. I was actually the one who convinced you first to join us here but you said, "NO". @Lawyerh closed the deal effortlessly though, no sweat :rolleyes:

• LOL 4