Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2

@Ameera Ali is that drama as good as fiery priest? 

I am watching PMY new drama but still at ep 1. I see it is a serious romantic drama. 

I will watch hyenna at office ^_*

15829951481582995142.gif

# Can you handle these fluffy body :naughty:

Is crime  drama not like fiery priest but I am fan girling over oppa & shipping :joy:

OCN should be proud of me :mrgreen:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Ahhhhh watching RDTK 2 is bringing back so many memories. I'm so very glad that they kept most of the doldam staff. Yes I do miss the original trio, but seeing the funny manager, the head nurse and the cute puppy Kim Min jae itself is soooooo nostalgic. Not to mention everyone's favorite Kim Sabu. Can't believe it's been 3 years already. I honestly don't care about Lee sung Kyung and Ahn Yo seop's character. Just give me more of the back and forth banter between the manager and the head nurse, I'll watch 20 eps of that.  Hahaha. 

• Love 3

@Sarang21 ohhhh! I like this MV better because I'm all about the dancing! I haven't found much during my so-called "research". Just the basics so far. I might check out there documentary.. didn't they have one on Netflix not too long ago? 

My sis-in-law came over the other night and I showed her BTS.. she's not familiar with them either and is pretty unfamiliar with K Pop in general and she was like "are they men or women?" :joy: 

@_gillianne19_ so when you had your dream, did you also go for the kiss? :D

@cenching oh, I didn't know Forest was filmed in Manila. I was planning on watching it and this is just one more motivation to do so. Maybe I'll recognize some places?

I, too, am not a fan of men who are too muscular. I tend to like lean men more. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@Sarang21 ohhhh! I like this MV better because I'm all about the dancing! I haven't found much during my so-called "research". Just the basics so far. I might check out there documentary.. didn't they have one on Netflix not too long ago? 

My sis-in-law came over the other night and I showed her BTS.. she's not familiar with them either and is pretty unfamiliar with K Pop in general and she was like "are they men or women?" :joy:

I like the second one better too, the choreography is just amazing! They have 2 movies: Burn the stage and Bring the soul but I don´t know if it´s on netflix or not. 

:joy: That´s one the stereotypes that K-pop artist get a lot. I mean they some not all looks like flowerboys but they still looks like men to me :sweatingbullets:

Here is a skit  that they did back in the days:

Here they were playing a board game for hours because the game wouldn´t come to an end :joy:

Check out these MV

Do you know the actor Xiao Xiang?

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching oh, I didn't know Forest was filmed in Manila. I was planning on watching it and this is just one more motivation to do so. Maybe I'll recognize some places?

There were some scenes due to business trips they made. Okada Hotel in Manila mainly. But do come and watch. Great OTP chemistry. 

@Ameera Ali I am actually surprised you’re watching an OCN drama. The power of (oppa) love :glasses: (I can’t draw the hair and the scar!!) 

974 (I think)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@nrllee and @thanie Thanks for your words of encouragement - glad to hear I'm not the only "old" person on this thread! :heart:

@Ameera Ali It does worry me, though, that even our tough female lawyer in "Hyena" knows more than I do about BTS. And she's over 50!!!!
I need to wikipedia and YouTube BTS asap... :joy:

Any Lee Min-ho fans on this thread?  Is anyone else waiting for "The King" to start? :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am!! Though not because of LMH, but KGE ;) He is looking dashing as The King though. 

I am (secretely - shhhh, don't tell anyone) a Lee Min Ho fan, and I think he's looking very regal in The King teaser.
(IMHO he looks better when he doesn't hide is forehead behind bangs. The bangs give me too much Kris 'mama" Jenner vibes... :lol: )

I've only seen Kim Go Eun in Goblin. @ktcjdrama Have you watched many of her dramas/movies?

@angelangie I think it's going to start airing in April.

• Love 2

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

I am (secretely - shhhh, don't tell anyone) a Lee Min Ho fan, and I think he's looking very regal in The King teaser.
(IMHO he looks better when he doesn't hide is forehead behind bangs. The bangs give me too much Kris 'mama" Jenner vibes... :lol: )

Why do you not want anyone to know that you are a Lee Min Ho fan? What's wrong with being his fan??  And yeah I also don't like when he covers his forehead. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

20 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i see hahaha not much Kdrama could actually hold me to their stories recently...either i started it then drop half way or drop in half way hahah

I am the same! The plot lines have been too similar lately. I feel like every drama is a political thriller, medical or supernatural drama. Or then it's a drama about a FL and two men competing for her affections.
Like that ever happens in real life? :joy: We need more dramas about a ML with two females competing for his affections - that's more realistic, no?

18 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Why do you not want anyone to know that you are a Lee Min Ho fan? What's wrong with being his fan??  And yeah I also don't like when he covers his forehead. Lol. 

You are right. I should have said:
"Don't tell @cenching I am a Lee Min Ho fan. She will accuse me of being a Cradle Robber :lol: (again)"

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Any Lee Min-ho fans on this thread?  Is anyone else waiting for "The King" to start? :)

LMH has a massive harem here in Soompi.....:glasses:

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

"Don't tell @cenching I am a Lee Min Ho fan. She will accuse me of being a Cradle Robber :lol: (again)"

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, partyon said:

@Ameera Ali It does worry me, though, that even our tough female lawyer in "Hyena" knows more than I do about BTS. And she's over 50!!!!
I need to wikipedia and YouTube BTS asap... :joy:

Don’t worry, you technically been frozen too :joy: because that only people don’t know about it , in kdrama BTS is legendary 

last month I can swear HB was new member on BTS :D 

# watch kdram & learn , who need Wikipedia :joy: 

+2

• LOL 4

37 minutes ago, partyon said:

I am the same! The plot lines have been too similar lately. I feel like every drama is a political thriller, medical or supernatural drama. Or then it's a drama about a FL and two men competing for her affections.
Like that ever happens in real life? :joy: We need more dramas about a ML with two females competing for his affections - that's more realistic, no?

NOOO he is not even that young though....he finished his military service and everything....definitely older than me by large.....so yeah I call him oppa. Hahahaha. But then again, in Ahn Yona's words, anyone who is handsome is an oppa. LOL.

• LOL 4