Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Is it ok if l join this game? I've been a member of this forum since 2014, but for some reason didn't realize until today that there are some interesting discussions in this thread. :joy:

(Did I do my maths correctly? :D )

Welcome!! :) 

We’re a bunch of drama loonies here trying to outdo each other’s math skills. And yes, we still make mistakes once in a while :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh @cenching @angelangie I’m back guys! Didn’t see SWL in my dreams again :bawling: I’ve been busy all weekend so didn’t get a chance to visit the thread but I finished My Holo Love! I actually liked it. 

honestly though, if your oppa or favourite actor is about to kiss you in your dream, would you say “no”?! :joy:

@nrllee yes, SWL is a cutie. :heart:

Now I don’t know what to watch next! Any recommendations? Maybe I should start @angelangie’s UP? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Now I don’t know what to watch next! Any recommendations?

I am going to PMY and SKJ since the weather is nice. :lol:  Or if you are in the mood for a good cry then Hi Bye Mama?  But looks like you’re more into CDramas so I have no idea.

6 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

honestly though, if your oppa or favourite actor is about to kiss you in your dream, would you say “no”?! 

:lol: Never encountered such a situation.  If they appear, I am always third person.  Like I am watching a drama and the scene unfolds with the 2 parties kissing?  

• LOL 5

@nrllee I’m actually into C and K dramas equally. I occasionally watch J dramas if I see one that catches my eye. What is PMY and SJK? Park Min Young and Song Joongki? :joy:

I’m considering Hi Bye Ma but I don’t know if the subject matter might be too heavy. I’m looking for something light. 

As for kissing in dreams, I’m the opposite. If there is kissing involved, it’s definitely me. Otherwise what is the point of dreaming?! Hahahahaha

• LOL 4

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

where are Seo Kang Joon fans ?

Seo Kang Joon fans reporting for commenting duties! (Where is everybody else?? @Lawyerh @triplem)

I’ve only watched the first half of ep.1 and had to go do other stuff. I love the setting and SKJ is just lovely when he speaks gently. Very different from all his previous roles. I like it! But the most intriguing character so far for me is the FL’s aunt. Maybe more comment later when I finish. 

• LOL 2

51 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

What is PMY and SJK? Park Min Young and Song Joongki? :joy:

:lol: Typo. SKJ - Seo KangJoon.  Yes they are in a drama that just premiered last night.  The title of which is exceedingly long.  They should’ve shortened it to something like Fine Weather Lovers or something.  But that would lose it’s romantic vibe.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

No time to watch that weather drama ! So much real Life  political saga In my country, that I am too busy reading the crazy twists  that Is going on . :w00t:

43 minutes ago, angelangie said:

is it trend for cross dressing child actor now? :D in PB they get a girl to play a boy role :D 

it is a bit strange because it is not like there is a shortage of child actors. guess, they want someone specific? in our local cinema, this has happened years ago but it was very obvious when it was a girl playing a boy. it was still a great movie though because of the child's expressions and big eyes. the movie is still worth watching.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

looks like you have your very own DS60 happening in your homeland...except it’s a sudden resignation and not a terrorist Attack which triggered it.

The resignation is a plot twist of many more plot twists to come . He’s still the interim PM & don’t be surprised he’ll remain in power . 
he pretty much outplayed & outmanoeuvred everyone.

@ktcjdrama yes read about the terrible floods there . @lynne22 are you there ? Be safe . 

@triplem :D I'm good.... lols I had to take a day off because of the flood :P but still can't escape working from home.. haha.. oh well...

Anywayy... shout out to @phikyl @themarchioness and @Lmangla I saw people talking about this drama again.."Someday or one day".. and thought about you guys.. I think you all will like this twisty drama...

This Taiwanese drama came with a very very good review.. I might check it out in a few month..

• Like 3