Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@triplem :wub: awwww thanks.. I miss everyoneee in this thread... 

@cenching :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: 

@angelangie Saw some discord because of EN2, Personally speaking EN2 failed because of the script.. NOT because of the change of actors.. sigh.. while I don't plan on fully watching it (I still saw some clips lol) I still think its a shame how much it was toned down... 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

The resignation is a plot twist of many more plot twists to come . He’s still the interim PM & don’t be surprised he’ll remain in power . 
he pretty much outplayed & outmanoeuvred everyone.

That’s how I feel too.  He threw a spanner in the works and is sitting back watching everyone flounder and jockey for position.  That weakens everyone else significantly whilst he sits untouched, calm and regroups.  Amid the chaos he can then work out where the pockets of power remain (which would inevitably be shaken and blunted) and return with surer footing.  Not very ethical but I must say a stroke of genius on his part.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lynne22 said:

This Taiwanese drama came with a very very good review.. I might check it out in a few month..

I checked out the clip you posted. Looks good. Time traveling? My kind of drama... Put it on my to watch list already. Thanks for sharing!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I just came back from watching Ep1 of Fine Weather Friends (PMY and SKJ)...jury is out for me.  I need to watch a few more episodes to decide if I will stay till the end.

Spoiler

It feels like a Hallmark card. I am not sure if it’s because of the pacing (it’s really slow)…or the stilted conversations…or…dare I say…my prejudiced filter of SKJ? :lol:  So I will give it a few more eps to give my verdict. I watched Little Forest…granted it was the movie version with Kim TaeRi but it definitely had the same plodding tone…yet…I wasn’t bored. I was fascinated by the country life depicted because it was real, I watched her shovel snow, harvest food (things you would normally associate with agrarian living)..this drama for some reason feels “forced”. The bookstore I could buy but it just didn’t “feel real”? It’s so idyllic with fairy lights and decor that I am more inclined to think it’s cafe culture (but rustic and countrified?). So he allows customers to just come in and browse (and leave their bookmarks in the books just in case they return to read on?). They don’t buy the books? How does he make a living? He has multiple copies of Wind in the Willows (not sure if my subs got it right) so it must mean something. If that is true then I am getting hints of Mole (PMY) escaping underground digs (pun intended) and meeting Rat (SKJ) by the river and they become fast friends.  They live in his “boat” and I guess it means they later have adventures in Toad Hall?

And FYI - the mushrooms that she asked about.  Like he said, silage.  Which is different from hay.  Both are harvested in the warmer months and kept as animal feed in winter.  Hay is dried in the sun before bailing.  Silage is harvested wet and bailed up in those round plastic bags.  

• Like 1
  • Insightful 4

@Ameera Ali

JangHyuk is one of my ultimate Oppa crush....:joy: He is fabulous....TMWYS is a drama that begs for binge watching, I need to wait until it fully aired and watch it in one sitting.....:glasses:

@nrllee

IWC2YWTWIN #EyesRollOnTheTitle is a kind of drama I won't bother to watch....:expressionless:  The genre is absolutely isn't my cup of tea...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Darn!!! I have been cracking my phone tempered glass screen protector on a neck breaking speed...I changed the third one this week....My OCD tendency doesn’t allow a hairline crack or a dust speck crack on my screen...I am super clumsy these days....:skull:

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

17 hours ago, nrllee said:

:lol: Typo. SKJ - Seo KangJoon.  Yes they are in a drama that just premiered last night.  The title of which is exceedingly long.  They should’ve shortened it to something like Fine Weather Lovers or something.  But that would lose it’s romantic vibe.

@nrllee oh ok! I'll go check it out. Thanks!

4 hours ago, cenching said:

Darn!!! I have been cracking my phone tempered glass screen protector on a neck breaking speed...I changed the third one this week....My OCD tendency doesn’t allow a hairline crack or a dust speck crack on my screen...I am super clumsy these days....:skull:

@cenching Same! I literally just replaced my screen protector and I put my phone in my bag and then when I took it out later that day, it was already cracked. I've gone through 4 of them in the last few months.

That trailer for Some Day or One Day looked so good (and so confusing) so I think I am going to check it out. I feel like I'm going to be crying through it but I want to find out what is going on!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

why is things getting soooooooooooo calm lately in soompi? 

I am bored from my daily, so shifted to Seo Kang Joon's new drama, and waiting for Kim Myong Soo's "Welcome" which is due in late March :) I like Kim Myong Soo, he has a photogenic smile lol, so catchy. I like smiling guys.

I was watching Sul Jung-Hwan in the daily Unasked Family, the poor guy was always smiling but the female lead broke his heart, he no longer smiles and looks so tired and lovesick :bawling:

I also liked Yun Park temporarily, but he doesn't smile so often now in BLWL, so it is useless to follow him. He should make me smile to watch him lol. I will check Radio Romance later on

@triplem Although I like OMS, but he is really too hot for my taste :P 

I prefer Lee Tae Sun :wub:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1