Add and Subtract Game

@cenching I like this tender kiss better than the passionate stethoscope kiss... this one came from understanding and vulnerability.  :wub: The stethoscope kiss was more of a challenge on both sides when they were both still defiant about their respective positions.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Replies 148.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@cenching I like this tender kiss better than the passionate stethoscope kiss... this one came from understanding and vulnerability.  :wub: The stethoscope kiss was more of a challenge on both sides when they were both still defiant about their respective positions.

I love both....:naughty: But PHJ's hugs are way better than his kisses.....:love: I browsed thru few episodes of CIIT, the OTP scenes where they did hug a lot as in A LOT were so heart warming and heart wrenching at the same time. CIIT is the first drama where I found out that a simple act of hugging can conveyed so many types feelings....PHJ was superb with his dead pan face but passionate hugs....His chemistry with KGE was off the chart. So far the best chemistry in K dramaland recorded in my little black book are KJW-PMY and PHJ-KGE...

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
20 minutes ago, cenching said:

His chemistry with KGE was off the chart

I agree.  I loved that pairing.  They were both so natural.  I adored every encounter they had.  Too bad about the furore at the end.  I somehow think they parted ways after the drama and didn’t stay friends.  Just how it all panned out.  The fact that she was never even offered the role in the movie.  PHJ took a massive risk coming clean about his thoughts post drama regarding the PD’s choices.  He never badmouthed her but he inferred her choices were disappointing to him.  Here’s the ode/article extolling PHJ and his hugs (as promised) - just about the hardest one to perfect...the running hug.

Park HaeJin does the best hugs.  Every...single...time. Even if the actress varies.  I noticed it in Forest and I noticed it again in CITT.  It’s the perfect mix. It never feels forced or awkward (unless it’s called for).  It exudes warmth and comfort. He never misses a beat. I really really like how he hugs.  :wub:

Anatomy of a running hug.  These are notoriously hard to perfect.  This is how it should be done. (Watch from 1:16 on).  Sorry to SKJ fans. No matter how hard the PD was trying to sell the second lead’s story, it just wasn’t ever going to be believable.

There is NO brace for impact moment you can detect on the actor’s face - this happens if the actor is concerned that he will get bowled over by her exuberance.  It’s that split second of realization that the actor often has (which totally ruins the mood of the scene) where they purse their lips even if momentarily...or blink… But when you think about it, this thought should NEVER cross your mind if you are the pair in that usually desperate reunion situation?  Otherwise it would feel “fake” and you would know they are just “acting”. PHJ is totally immersed and lost in the moment...he is relieved she’s coming back to him, that he needs to offer comfort...he ABSORBS the impact as their bodies collide. The thought that she’s running really fast doesn’t even occur to him.  All he cares about is the reunion. Yes there may be inadvertent swaying as they try to stay on their feet but that’s just all part of it. It shouldn’t matter. He embraces her (NO hover hand or strange patting) completely. Then as he revels in the closeness, he puts his face up against her head (and even nuzzles her).  It’s beautifully poetic. Gets me every time.  Warm and fuzzy.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@nrllee

Ooooh, that running hug....:love: Both were perfect in that scene....:love: This is what I referred to as heart warming and heart wrenching at the same time...

Aside from the one happened behind the scene that projected into the screen from somewhere in the middle until the end of the drama, I would say CIIT is one of the best K drama. Simple but superb at the same time. They used an old classic formula where acting is the center of the drama without the drum rolls and  fireworks. Each of the character was well played to the tee. Sadly they don't made these kind of drama anymore.

@Sejabin

If it is too long,  oxygen tank is needed....:skull:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

So what’s the haps in the dailies?  I see wonderful beautiful life is nearing its end...surely?  A century of episodes.  There seems to be a fair bit of chatter there (judging by the number of pages).  I even see a poll... which means there’s a fight to the end for the FL’s affections?  And I am gathering @triplem’s profile pic is highly suggestive of where her allegiance lies?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, nrllee said:

So what’s the haps in the dailies?  I see wonderful beautiful life is nearing its end...surely?  A century of episodes.  There seems to be a fair bit of chatter there (judging by the number of pages).  I even see a poll... which means there’s a fight to the end for the FL’s affections?  And I am gathering @triplem’s profile pic is highly suggestive of where her allegiance lies?

It’s a weekend family drama Showing two episodes a week ( one hour each , total 50 eps )  , so its  ratings are also part of the prime time ones unlike dailies  .  . Main OTP ( my profile pic ) is secured . There’s never been anyone else for them but each other . Though there’s a side character there that has a big crush on her but the ML is the only one she loves . ML is also one the best characters there as far as I’m concerned. I am bias of course ;) They are already together . The FL’s sister is the one with the love triangle that till this day I hv no idea where it’s headed . The poll is for that . We hv 8 more hours including this week . 

Edited by Guest
7 hours ago, nrllee said:

Is nothing sacred?  Pray tell who was the source of that piece of confidential information?  Actually don’t tell me.  I probably blabbed it here and forgot.  Having a senior moment here... :lol:

We did pay a visit to BTS’s old building?  With the graffiti love messages?  Daughter dear was my tour guide.  I had no idea there was such a thing... honestly I just tagged along and marveled at her fervour.  At one point I was worried she was going to turn Sasaeng on me but I think she’s “normal”, if there is such a thing?

I knew it!! :joy: Ateez has been gaining a lot of attention lately. They are rumored to be the next big group. I listen to their music too and they have great potential.

Are you talking about the love yourself mural in London?  Me and your Daughter would be best friends then..since we share the same interest :joy:

+2

• Like 4
30 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Are you talking about the love yourself mural in London?

No it’s in Seoul.  The first building they were in before they became famous (predebut?).  Somewhere in Gangnam/Itaewon?  Don’t ask me how she knew where it was.  One minute we were walking the streets in Itaewon looking at the fancy shops and the next minute I hear her squeal, “O it’s so close to their old building” and proceeded to take me via her phone GPS to this obscure grey building...and sure enough there was graffiti galore from fans.  I read some love notes from Army fans.  

I googled it...it’s this place?  The old grey building.

Yes she’s currently listening to one of Ateez songs.  I quite like Wave.  Vocally I prefer EXO.  Chen, Baekhyun and D.O. have beautiful vocals.  D.O. with his honey tones and his runs (R&B vibes)... Chen’s high note range is just so reliably steady...it’s incredible.  Baekhyun is just so so for me.  In BTS I think she likes Jimin?  

• Like 2
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, nrllee said:

No it’s in Seoul.  The first building they were in before they became famous (predebut?).  Somewhere in Gangnam/Itaewon?  Don’t ask me how she knew where it was.  One minute we were walking the streets in Itaewon looking at the fancy shops and the next minute I hear her squeal, “O it’s so close to their old building” and proceeded to take me via her phone GPS to this obscure grey building...and sure enough there was graffiti galore from fans.  I read some love notes from Army fans.  

I googled it...it’s this place?  The old grey building.

Yes she’s currently listening to one of Ateez songs.  I quite like Wave.  Vocally I prefer EXO.  Chen, Baekhyun and D.O. have beautiful vocals.  D.O. with his honey tones and his runs (R&B vibes)... Chen’s high note range is just so reliably steady...it’s incredible.  Baekhyun is just so so for me.  In BTS I think she likes Jimin?  

Ah I see, so that´s the building you were talking about. Yes it´s their old dorm.

I prefer Baekyun voice in EXO, it´s really beautiful. LOL I like Jimin in BTS too...see I told you her and me would be best friends :joy:

Do you listen to any other group besides the one you mentioned?

Btw. we are doing fine here in germany. I sometime get in my doomsday mood but @Dhakra is always trying to speak some sense into me and calm me down :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Do you listen to any other group besides the one you mentioned

Akmu.  They have lovely vocals.  This song is hauntingly beautiful but don’t listen if you just broke up with someone.  Too painful. :huh:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Okay i accept. But who's my man though? Hahahaha right now im swayed by jang hyuk hahaha. So i guess it's him. Hahahahah

+2

I can see that JangHyuk got a new member for his harem....:glasses: What episode now?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic