Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lmangla Amazing that you started watching dramas already in the early 2000s. Great dramas you listed!

I have watched all of them except Beautiful Days, Summer's Scent and Phoenix. 

I also like:

What Happened in Bali

Que Sera Sera

The Accidental Couple

My Name is Kim Sam Soon (calling out to all Hyun Bin fans here) @thanie @kokodus

5 hours ago, cenching said:

Majority of our Math Geniuses here also The Lovers of Oppa/ShuaiGe In Dramaland. We are divided into 2 categories (beside Team Sub and Team Add), which are Cradle Snatcher AND Old Folks Home Robber. Which are you, may I ask??

@cenching I nearly spit out my coffee when I read this. :D Yes, let's get to know each other better! 
I am of course the Cradle Snatcher! I have pretty extensive experience and knowledge in the Cradle Snatching business too. If anyone needs tips, please don't hesitate to contact me. ;) :D 

Which one are you? 

• LOL 8

@Lawyerh hyena oppa read like your oppa  too :tounge_wink:, he maybe a customer :D

Spoiler

** order this from my local library, will arrive at Monday 

15827463791582746376.gif

15827468141582746807.gif

@partyon give us your wisdom , what your best tips  :joy: 

Spoiler

Cradle Snatcher is hard business to get right  :mrgreen::D

unsuccessful tries :ph34r:

15827484991582748475.gif

15827487791582748769.gif

+2

• LOL 5

3 hours ago, partyon said:

@cenching I nearly spit out my coffee when I read this. :D Yes, let's get to know each other better! 
I am of course the Cradle Snatcher! I have pretty extensive experience and knowledge in the Cradle Snatching business too. If anyone needs tips, please don't hesitate to contact me. ;) :D 

Which one are you? 

I am the Old Folks Home Robber...:joy: I have 2 sons and Cradle Snatching reminded me of my sons....:joy: I just cannot....:skull:

+2

• LOL 6

13 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Well. there is some touchy touch moments,but it's never official...butttttttt people are shipping them.. ask them go married irl lol

+2 

I feel the same :heart: Okay, I'm shipping them already

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

@thanie are you watching now? S2 and S3 different guy though hahaha

+2 

@Sushimi, I'm watching Secret Garden. As a new Hun Bin fan, I'm thinking of watching his past projects as long as it's on Netflix. Re: Voice 2 and 3. Why different guy? Did ML resigned from his job as a cop? 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

they should make YiRen play 2 HaoTian.....i think she can overcome that very easily.....her changed of expression could be managed very well......

i dunno after i saw that Beach scenes i totally given up on EN2 i didnt even want to watch it any more......right now.....i only collect the pictures for YiRen and some for my album in Facebook :D 

Exactly lols... 

So ah,,, what number are we at right now?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Oh wait. There is new emojis?!

Where did you get that emoji?

+2

it is not in soompi; found it on another page and I copy paste it and stick it just like gifs/images. I am actually looking for more cuter emojis pages but can't find them.

• Love 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Did you guys celebrate International Pancake Day? ^_^

We don't. May I ask, what do you usually do during IPD? Unli Pancakes? Send us some, @partyon and make sure it's hot :)

@angelangie, sometimes I use calculator to add 2 to the current number, just to be sure  ... (you know, everything we posted in here is for everyone's consumption. I may add it wrong, I did once  but i was quick to edit. @Lawyerh, who says you need not be math genius? )

• LOL 5

11 hours ago, thanie said:

@Sushimi, I'm watching Secret Garden. As a new Hun Bin fan, I'm thinking of watching his past projects as long as it's on Netflix. Re: Voice 2 and 3. Why different guy? Did ML resigned from his job as a cop? 

Wait, Secret Garden is on Netflix?! The temptation to re-watch is now stronger. I prefer Netflix over Viki just because it's easier to FF when I need to. :D

Don't know if anyone here is a BTS fan.. I haven't actually checked them out but I really enjoyed their Carpool Karaoke with James Corden and it's making me want to watch videos of them! 

The part where they go "I don't understand what he's saying but let's just laugh..." :joy: And when he says "I watched Friends too... but I can't speak English..."

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@Ameera Ali hehehe at least you've moved on as well as @Lawyerh from choco addiction, i'm afraid i can't say the same thing LOLs!!! 

Re JH i first liked him in that drama Robber and Slave Hunter and Fated to Love You but i hvnt chkd his latest projs! :(

right now am rewatching one of my fave actors Kim Seok Hoon the title is Twinkle Twinkle, it's a long family/rom/com drama but really nice and I just loved it!

@Lawyerh thx for telling me about this and hope i'm u/standing the math lols! at least this is some kinda open forum where everything can be discussed!

@thanie i got to rewatch SG since it's been a while since i saw it, btw i think i must've mentioned or not? in one of my postings (not here) that i rewatched MLSS and enjoyed HB once again! he was looking so young but i think i like him more these days.....he's more gorgeous if you will!

+2

• Love 5

@thanie International Pancake Day is celebrated on a Shrove Tuesday (celebrated in some Christian countries). It's the last day before fasting starts before Easter. In the old days, people ate as much fatty and sugary foods as they could in order to gain weight before having to restrict their diet. So nowadays we eat pancakes. In some countries Shrove Tuesday is a big carnival day.

Me on Tuesday  :D

when-its-international-womens-day-amp-na 

Minus the beard......and.... the male body. :D 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1