Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

I haven't visited in here in quite some time and now I just feel lost! What major happenings, events, topics did I miss?

(waves hi to everyone!)

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Replies 149.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

@Sejabin I went to Seoul for a few days in May-girls outing without husbands and it was a Malaysian long weekend. Life there is pretty miserable. Small tiny houses or flats in Seoul are like US$1 million. From 13 years old, they go to school and then tuition till 12am ! Uni is of course ultra competitive. No wonder suicide rates there are one of the highest. It's a pressure cooker and they are always angry inside.

I guess that's why K dramas are a good escape for them.

• Like 5

I've read that the minimum wage in SK in 2018 was only ~1400 USD. Here's a quote - In 2018, the national minimum wage in South Korea remained fixed at 1,229.9 € per month. I'd say that it is really a minimum to live there. I've been to SK in May and the prices for food (especially if you want to have a healthy diet) are pretty high plus everyone is basically renting apartments, so the rent for a shabby basement apartment might be around 500 USD and if you want something better then there really is no roof when it comes to rent. 1500 USD is really low. 3000 USD was actually the average salary in 2017 according to National Tax statistics. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw watching angel last mission feels like I am watching teen romance drama. it is boring ~,~

Finally someone said it :joy: I feel like that too, really can't get into it. 

• LOL 3
37 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw watching angel last mission feels like I am watching teen romance drama. it is boring ~,~

Spoil it for me please. Does she die in the end? Or are we not there yet?  Or does the angel die?  Wait...angels can’t die though?  Too complicated for me.  :blink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
22 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin & @nateko

Are you you saying we boring :joy:

I really like SHS, so I really tried , diligently, to get into the drama but I failed miserably :joy: don't kill me :ph34r: After watching only horror movies and thrillers I need to slooowly ease into watching romance again.  OMG, what if I became an adrenaline junkie now :scream:

@triplem Yea, when I was in SK fruits, veggies let alone berries all felt like luxury items there. :sweat_smile: But I found eating out to be quite ok in terms of prices. Besides I was so shocked that they serve literally huge portions. Those were the biggest portions of food I've ever eaten and that was for one person. Could barely eat anything after that for 2 days.

• LOL 3

OMG!! SK is really expensive (but Japan is more expensive though)....Their food prices are outrageous especially for us who came from a country where veggies and local fruits are dirt cheap....Housing is another thing. With a salary of $3000/month some of us can have a comfortable life outside SK but in SK is only a standard life (In Indonesian we called it 7P, Pergi Pagi Pulang Petang Penghasilan Pas-pasan). Plus their school life and rat race is no joke. No wonder they have lots of anger inside, it's accumulating since they were in Kindergarten.....

+2

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
42 minutes ago, nateko said:

I really like SHS, so I really tried , diligently, to get into the drama but I failed miserably :joy: don't kill me :ph34r: After watching only horror movies and thrillers I need to slooowly ease into watching romance again.  OMG, what if I became an adrenaline junkie now :scream:

I may not kill you after all you didn’t say I love KW :joy: that death penalty straight away 

** Just fighting anyone say bad word about drama :naughty: to join Ys cult :phew:

@Sejabin is wanted for declaring her love for KW :mrgreen::joy:

• LOL 2
14 minutes ago, nateko said:

@Ameera Ali Her Private Life? Yea, but only 6 episodes. Need to catch up soon. :yum: Did you finish it? Was it good? I'm worried it might go downhill how many dramas do  in the second half. 

You need to finish it , there is no break up or fight or misunderstanding :mrgreen: like other drama . Find drama get better in last few episodes lion is the best :joy:

Or ask @cenching still addicted by it :sweat_smile::tounge_xd:

• LOL 3
20 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

more ask @cenching still addicted by it :sweat_smile::tounge_xd:

Correction!!! I am not addicted to HPL but KJW....Those are totally different matters....:glasses:

@Ameera Ali

Tell me who can resist this kind of addiction...Look at those jawlines and cheekbones plus the moves, Darling!!! the moves!!! :naughty:

Spoiler

2-F12-C934-A36-A-4-FDD-A602-DC12-E97-C08

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, cenching said:

Tell me who can resist this kind if addiction...Look at those jawlines and cheekbones plus the moves, Darling!!! the moves!!! :naughty:

Same, I'm addicted to him since the first season of Voice. The sexiest and most attractive psychopath ever :naughty: Such a contrast to HPL.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, nateko said:

Same, I'm addicted to him since the first season of Voice. The sexiest and most attractive psychopath ever :naughty: Such a contrast to HPL.

Ooooooh, the ever lovely MTG!!! :glasses:

Spoiler

8762-C541-792-F-431-D-8014-D9-A9583419-D

• Like 1
  • Naughty 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, cenching said:

Ooooooh, the ever lovely MTG!!! :glasses:

I read MTG as Magic the Gathering. I guess we know who the nerd is here. :lol: 

+2

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic