• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

@Dhakra yeah to much sticking :D , sadly nestle stop making it in 2008 :bawling: 

some times I still laugh at old advertising in 90’s :joy: why would some gives their chocolate to a kangaroo Where I will find one in uk  :joy:

Spoiler

@Lawyerh , @thanie , @hibiscus23 are you , interested in this drama :joy: they look cute together :D

Spoiler

15829254361582925422.gif

15829256121582925606.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, cenching said:

Calling all The Cradle Snatchers and Abs Lovers, @triplem @Lawyerh @partyon @mouse007 @thanie @Ameera Ali @Sarang21 @ktcjdrama.....:glasses:

Oh la la eye candy :love:.I can´t believe he enven filmed down there...he must be feeling very confident about his package. :joy: I wonder what you put in the search bar to find that Vido :naughty: @cenching

@mouse007 I´m glad you like it. There is another version who is more dance focused. 

So what have you found out so far during your "research"? :mrgreen:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 2/25/2020 at 7:45 AM, mouse007 said:

honestly though, if your oppa or favourite actor is about to kiss you in your dream, would you say “no”?! :joy:

The fist one I dreamt like this, and the very first I dreamt of someone kissing in dreams, is Song Ilkook when Jumong aired here in the PHL back in 2007 :D

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, partyon said:

Ah, all this talk about BTS... I know nothing about them (sadly). 
I might be too old... :weary:

Last time I stanned a boy band was when New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys were around :joy:

@partyon, we're the same!!! I love NKOTB and BSB, too (and many many others) but their era's long gone. Wait, are we of the same age? Lol :lol:

For a starter, try to watch BTS' mv Boy with Luv ... the one with Halsey on it :wub:, i just love that mv :heart: It has nothing to do with age but I love Black Pink, Twice, BTS, EXO (Chen and Park Chanyeol are my biases :D) and also Younha, Ailee, Ha Jin, Taeyeon ... and counting :joy:

+2 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching Is that scene from Forest? So did they actually film in PH? 

That video of the muscular guys... what happens if they stop working out? Do they deflate like balloons without air or do they start to get chubby? :joy:  Asking for a friend :ph34r:

Also, some of them are too big where now their heads look so small compared to the rest of their torso. :joy: But dang, talk about a hot bod!!! :wub:

Yes, Forest filmed in Manila. I am not sure about the exact location because Manila isn’t my domain....

From what I understand, the moment those men stop working out they will deflate like balloon. Tbh, I am not a fan of overly muscular body like this...Scary...

3 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Oh la la eye candy :love:.I can´t believe he enven filmed down there...he must be feeling very confident about his package. :joy: I wonder what you put in the search bar to find that Vido :naughty: @cenching

Well, he is happy because his package can be seen without our magnifying glass...:joy: 

Believe it or not, that vid was randomly popped out in my feeds....:joy: YouTube knew I got many Cradle Snatcher friends that would love it, sharing is caring.....:glasses:

+2

• LOL 5
11 hours ago, cenching said:

Calling all The Cradle Snatchers and Abs Lovers

Hmm...too beefed up for my personal taste.  They don’t look real?  I keep thinking anabolic steroids... :lol:.  

As for Memorist I was thinking of tuning in but the teasers seem comedic?  So I may not.  I am in the mood for something more serious.  365 looks like it’s darker so I am tuning into that instead.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Hmm...too beefed up for my personal taste.  They don’t look real?  I keep thinking anabolic steroids... :lol:.  

They looked comical/caricature-ist....:crazy: I think for photo shoot, they put lots of makeup products to highlight the body and also the lighting helps...But I am agree about the steroids part....:vicx:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
9 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I actually secretly have a crush on the evil human version too :joy:

Suddenly missing this drama...

+2

Lol. It was my first KBS world drama. Back in 31st of May 2018, it was first launched in my country. I used to watch it and I liked the robot, because SKJ was good in his reactions, especially blinking his eyes. :)

but the evil version is really interesting as you say :joy:

tbh, SKJ is not just about good looks, he is really talented. I sometimes feel sorry for him because his viewers are staring at his handsome face and not paying attention to his acting skills, not that I mind staring too :D but I hope he gets appreciated for his acting as well.

I like his stammering in I will meet you when the weather is fine. He is really a good actor :)

+2

• Love 3
13 hours ago, cenching said:

Yes, Forest filmed in Manila. I am not sure about the exact location because Manila isn’t my domain....

From what I understand, the moment those men stop working out they will deflate like balloon. Tbh, I am not a fan of overly muscular body like this...Scary...

Well, he is happy because his package can be seen without our magnifying glass...:joy: 

Believe it or not, that vid was randomly popped out in my feeds....:joy: YouTube knew I got many Cradle Snatcher friends that would love it, sharing is caring.....:glasses:

+2

"deflate like a balloon" I´m screaming 

giphy.gif

I´m not a fan of too overly muscular too because there is nothing soft to coudle with. It´s all hard like hughing a brick wall or something :joy:

12 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 we nearly could have BTS on hyena :mrgreen:

+2

I´m so fangirling right now :joy:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic